Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Motorgen Meet November 8th at Sonics in Fullerton

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 02:54 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluefields88
It was nice meeting alot of you guys. Hit me up if you need stickers.
Do you just do basically vinyl cutting for the stickers or do you print?
Old 11-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mostly vinyl stickers. We letter vehicles and what not, but my brother does silk screening and could probably make you some if you wanted those.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:04 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bluefields88
It was nice meeting alot of you guys. Hit me up if you need stickers.
what kind of stickers
Old 11-09-2008, 03:13 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
what kind of stickers
My dad owns a sign company, so I can have him make pretty much anything... think window stickers. stuff like that.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by fast01z28
i think she hosts it.

and yes the manager at sonics was a *****. i was going to call corporate on them since that seems to be against their style, but right now im just pissed cus i got home and my other car was getting towed.
Yeh my friend was telling me about her car it is like 650 to the wheels or something
Old 11-09-2008, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DirtyBird310
Yeh my friend was telling me about her car it is like 650 to the wheels or something
haha SHE CLAIMS. her bf says that they put the car in the air and its a stock motor. it was built (by greddy maybe?) and used for drifting, but before they sold it they put a stock motor in it.

thats why i call her a racer. she wont dyno it, wont race it, but claims it has 630hp. I havnt talked to her so i can only say what her bf says.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Launching!

Ahhhh so the truth comes out lol i knew it, thanks for the info dave
Old 11-09-2008, 03:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
did you guys get the cops called?
I don't know if the guy was BS'ing or not... I don't think he called the cops - I stayed with the last group of people to leave and we never saw any.

a buddy of mine is bringing a turbo 350z. pretty pimp car. i hope he leaves his hot girlfreind at home with her supra...shes a total ricer chick.
Was it that quiet black Supra that showed up?

Originally Posted by LustrousWS6
I knew it was gonna happen... some asshat in a pickup started trying to drift corners in back of the parking lot. Not that I think that's what caused it... if you guys want a show to come down to that WON'T get raided, Main St. car show's nice (every friday behind McDonalds on Euclid and Garden Grove Blvd in Garden Grove). Show goes from about 5:30 (that's when most show up) to around 8:30. Lots of nice classics and some new muscle. Only downside (no offense if this is your thing) is all the low riders have been taking over a huge corner of it lately revving their 1" pipes. Other than that, it's a good time. I'd love to start going if some Fbodies start going - I've already seen most of the regulars there 100+ times lol.
If you're looking for a different show on Friday nights there's always Bob's Big Boy in Burbank... F-body guys start showing up around 9 and stay late. We had a couple good suggestions for places on Saturdays after we moved to Lowes and at the Denny's at the end of the cruise.

and yes the manager at sonics was a *****. i was going to call corporate on them since that seems to be against their style, but right now im just pissed cus i got home and my other car was getting towed.
Call 'em!

Why was your car getting towed???
Old 11-09-2008, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

my friend didnt show up. he got stuck at work.

long story, but my apartment complex is being retarded.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Teching In

Hey guys,

Sorry about the Sonics situation. The cops never really got called (confirmed this with my Anaheim Cop friend), but as soon as the guy said it everyone scattered. Next month we are moving to meet to a restaurant that has said they're happy to have us. Details will be forthcoming, but I don't think we'll have this situation anymore. Also, we're planning on doing cruises for anyone that wants to go probably after every meet going forward. Nothing too serious, probably an hour max. If anybody has any cruise routes that meet this length requirement, please shoot me an email or shoot me a PM on Motorgen.com. It was nice to meet everyone and thanks again for coming. Next month will be better

Sean
Old 11-10-2008, 08:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats just plain retarded. glad you are doing it at a place that actually welcomes us. i figured thered be a place around somewhere, we are a good group.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:33 AM
Launching!

If you're looking for a different show on Friday nights there's always Bob's Big Boy in Burbank... F-body guys start showing up around 9 and stay late. We had a couple good suggestions for places on Saturdays after we moved to Lowes and at the Denny's at the end of the cruise.
I know but burbank is pretty dam far from where I live and this show was local to me so basically for those in this area looking for a good show nearby. I know Bob's is better but it's too far for me to drive these days. If I had the means right now, I'd be at Bob's every friday - chill crowd better diversity of cars.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LustrousWS6
I know but burbank is pretty dam far from where I live and this show was local to me so basically for those in this area looking for a good show nearby. I know Bob's is better but it's too far for me to drive these days. If I had the means right now, I'd be at Bob's every friday - chill crowd better diversity of cars.
I hear you, was quite a drive going the other ways... I'd say keep it at Sonic's and stop being scared for no reason. You are on private property where there is no security, not taking up parking for any business AND most people had stuff from Sonic in their hands.

Why would the cops even care unless you guys were acting like idiots (burn outs and stuff)?

Truth is I'm pushing for Sonics because we used to go there all the time in Florida but now the closest one is yours (I think)
Old 11-11-2008, 02:12 AM
Banned

Oh, definitely cool diverse group of MODERN cars at your show, me likey
Old 11-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
I hear you, was quite a drive going the other ways... I'd say keep it at Sonic's and stop being scared for no reason. You are on private property where there is no security, not taking up parking for any business AND most people had stuff from Sonic in their hands.

Why would the cops even care unless you guys were acting like idiots (burn outs and stuff)?

Truth is I'm pushing for Sonics because we used to go there all the time in Florida but now the closest one is yours (I think)
I know but with the LTs and no kitties, I get skurd. I'm just a poor college student for now. 6-fig income LATER... but not now lol. Looking for a daily actually... found a nice 01 Eldo for cheap near u actually. Gotta go look at it.

Quick Reply: Motorgen Meet November 8th at Sonics in Fullerton