Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Cypress Car MEET 10-21

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008 | 04:04 AM
Launching!

o **** x told me it was the black cammed ss that got rolled...either way cool that they let him go..was it the same cop as the one in the parking lot or just random cop....o yah and go to bed theres work to be done shortly
Old 10-22-2008 | 04:21 AM
Teching In

Well not sure if it was the ones we took pics of, I just know that this cop was creepin around in the back part of the lot, and left when we left. SRJ didn't see him, than busted a fishtail and got rolled.

Gona crash now. Cya tomorrow pimpin....
Old 10-22-2008 | 04:24 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LT Chevyboy
Well not sure if it was the ones we took pics of, I just know that this cop was creepin around in the back part of the lot, and left when we left. SRJ didn't see him, than busted a fishtail and got rolled.

Gona crash now. Cya tomorrow pimpin....
aight we will fix ur sig then!
Old 10-22-2008 | 09:39 AM
On The Tree

damn im gunna have to check out this meet next week...car should be dun friday...sounds like good times
Old 10-22-2008 | 10:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

That was good fukin times! Pics please, I wana see the red and blues
Oh and me and that GT ran again. He snuck away from me just barely from a 60mph roll. And we did another 80mph pull and it was the same, but once we touched 120'ish I took it back from him and we shut it down at 140mph. I'll see if he wants to go again once I install my O2 extensions.

We need to meet there again, was good times and good people.
That 327 was all up in there too! LOL, I wish I still had my 346.

I saw that five-0 before we even left the parking lot, and I thought Jason did too. But he fucked around and fish tailed and got lit up, but cop let him go. Other than that I don't think anyone else got rolled.
Unfortunately, I didn't see him, but it was all good, he let me off with a warning and I still caught up to the group before they got to the freeway.

I don't fishtail, I drift! Get it straight son.
Old 10-22-2008 | 10:49 AM
Banned Village Idiot

Hey cliff thanx for the invite... it was good times, you and your buddies have some clean *** cars!! let us know when you are doing another meet...

heres some pix of last night when the cops showed up!

Old 10-22-2008 | 12:51 PM
12 Second Club

HAHAHA busted

Just kidding

Did you run anyone with your 323 jason?
Old 10-22-2008 | 01:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by krazy4
HAHAHA busted

Just kidding

Did you run anyone with your 323 jason?
323? 327 you mean. I ran next to Alex and a new Mustang when they did their pulls, they got away from me, but not by much, I'd say 2 cars at the most, I am pretty happy with the motor, it's pretty good for what it is, and for 500 bucks no less.
Old 10-22-2008 | 02:51 PM
TECH Resident

I'll get some pics posted up later tonight, just waiting for the guy to send them to me.
Old 10-22-2008 | 02:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Jimmard
I'll get some pics posted up later tonight, just waiting for the guy to send them to me.
Get that thing tuned man, I want to see what that Torquer3 can do.
Old 10-22-2008 | 02:55 PM
Banned Village Idiot

nice... your car is bad *** man!
Old 10-22-2008 | 03:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

I heard a certain LT1 WS6 called out that same GT after insulting the fact that the owner even bought it, only to get her *** handed to her hahahaha
You have to remember that those 97 LT1's are 11 going on 12 years old, autos nonetheless, not to shabby to keep up with slightly modded '05+ sports car w/ a manual transmission if you ask me.
But in the end a win is a win, and congratulations man, I'm going to have to run that GT when I get my 97 SS up and running again. Mine's a 6 speed.
Old 10-22-2008 | 03:11 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
You have to remember that those 97 LT1's are 11 going on 12 years old, autos nonetheless, not to shabby to keep up with slightly modded '05+ sports car w/ a manual transmission if you ask me.
But in the end a win is a win, and congratulations man, I'm going to have to run that GT when I get my 97 SS up and running again. Mine's a 6 speed.
+ 1
Old 10-22-2008 | 03:44 PM
Staging Lane

I heard a certain LT1 WS6 called out that same GT after insulting the fact that the owner even bought it, only to get her *** handed to her hahahaha
Lets get the facts straight:

#1 - A 5 spd $20,000+ late model Mustang beat an automatic LT1 on the FWY that's not running top notch. Somebody get that caucasian a damn cookie.

#2 - It wasn't a call out. It was nothing more than a request for a friendly run. She saw people running and wanted to get in on a piece of it. The car has some issues right now and she was curious as to what it would do in its present condition.

#3 - She joked around and broke him a little bit about the car...so what? There was a Mustang in the presence of an opinionated Trans Am chick. Are you really gonna bitch, cry, moan, and blow things out of proportion because a girl busted your ***** a bit?

A win is a win, but lets not make it seem like you greatly defeated some type of legendary archenemy. I swear, some of you guys act like the type of kids that were the quiet type in high school. LMAO. Now lets grow up and get back to the money.

Carry on.
Old 10-22-2008 | 03:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Jeremy 92 RS

#1 - A 5 spd $20,000+ late model Mustang beat an automatic LT1 on the FWY that's not running top notch. Somebody get that caucasian a damn cookie.

#2 - It wasn't a call out. It was nothing more than a request for a friendly run. She saw people running and wanted to get in on a piece of it. The car has some issues right now and she was curious as to what it would do in its present condition.

#3 - She joked around and broke him a little bit about the car...so what? There was a Mustang in the presence of an opinionated Trans Am chick. Are you really gonna bitch, cry, moan, and blow things out of proportion because a girl busted your ***** a bit?

A win is a win, but lets not make it seem like you greatly defeated some type of legendary archenemy. I swear, some of you guys act like the type of kids that were the quiet type in high school. LMAO. Now lets grow up and get back to the money.

Carry on.
Way to back up your girl.
Old 10-22-2008 | 06:08 PM
TECH Resident

Carry on.
Boy oh boy, internet iz seriouz buzness fo realz. Everything I said was passed directly on from the mustang owner. I dont have anything against either one, I just thought it was FUNNY and I LAUGHED, BFD

Thanks for the compliments on my car everyone, Charlie at RPM will be tuning it...
Old 10-22-2008 | 06:44 PM
Staging Lane

Boy oh boy, internet iz seriouz buzness fo realz. Everything I said was passed directly on from the mustang owner. I dont have anything against either one, I just thought it was FUNNY and I LAUGHED, BFD
I have no problem with you or the Mustang driver, I have talked to him on a few other occasions besides last night. The way you were coming off in your post made it seem like you were trying to insult somebody. "Only to get her *** handed to her..." You call about 1 and a half lengths (at most) handing someone their ***? lol.

In response, I made it very clear what the real circumstances were. I am also a believer in giving everyone mutual respect, it doesn't make a world of difference to me if you drive a Ford or Honda. Its all good until you give me reason not to respect you.

I just thought it was hilarious how he blew it out of context so much. You are making it seem like he seriously thought she was talking real **** to him, or made it seem like she swore up and down she was gonna win. It was never like that, just friendly smack talk before a race.
Old 10-22-2008 | 07:07 PM
TECH Resident

I have no problem with you or the Mustang driver, I have talked to him on a few other occasions besides last night. The way you were coming off in your post made it seem like you were trying to insult somebody. "Only to get her *** handed to her..." You call about 1 and a half lengths (at most) handing someone their ***? lol.

In response, I made it very clear what the real circumstances were. I am also a believer in giving everyone mutual respect, it doesn't make a world of difference to me if you drive a Ford or Honda. Its all good until you give me reason not to respect you.

I just thought it was hilarious how he blew it out of context so much. You are making it seem like he seriously thought she was talking real **** to him, or made it seem like she swore up and down she was gonna win. It was never like that, just friendly smack talk before a race.
For whatever reason, he thought she was talkin ****. I was not there and said I was just passin on the word of the mustang owner, I figured if she talked a little ****, then I'd pass on the word and stir the **** pot a little myself. I really dont care who won or what went down because I knew it was all in good fun. If my post came across as extremely serious to you, sorry for that, but it was not intended that way. Lighten up, we're all on the same side here...
Old 10-22-2008 | 07:23 PM
Staging Lane

For whatever reason, he thought she was talkin ****. I was not there and said I was just passin on the word of the mustang owner, I figured if she talked a little ****, then I'd pass on the word and stir the **** pot a little myself. I really dont care who won or what went down because I knew it was all in good fun. If my post came across as extremely serious to you, sorry for that, but it was not intended that way. Lighten up, we're all on the same side here...
She only made one comment. If you talk to him I'm sure he'll tell you what it was. He didn't make it seem like a big deal at the time when it was said, but now as soon as we get on the internet, it seemed like it was. So I responded the way I did.

I wasn't trying to come across anyway in particular, just wanted to get the facts on the table. It's all good though. It's all just friendly b/s runs. We'll see you guys around.
Old 10-22-2008 | 07:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Way to back up your girl.
lol

Quick Reply: Cypress Car MEET 10-21