Old 11-05-2008, 04:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

obama can talk the talk...

lets see if he can walk the walk now...only time will tell
Old 11-05-2008, 04:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I voted for McCain, and obviously that didn't happen. Am I pissed? no. Am I worried? Slightly. But He is now our president, and I for one am going to give him a chance, and hopefully **** doesn't go crazy. Now I don't really agree some of his policies, mainly the redistribution of weath aspect, but we will see how it all plays out. I am not going to even get into this racial debate though...
Old 11-05-2008, 04:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by L3THAL_Z28
funny how Bush absolutely trashed this country and nobody bitched about it...Obama gets elected and all of a sudden hell has frozen over! give the guy a fkn chance...he already won, complaining does nothing to help your cause...just makes some of you look like a bunch of immature crybabies
Hmmm I dont think hell has frozen over. Most everyone is going to give him a chance, but the real crybabies have already been proven... thats the liberal weiners we have been listening to crying about bush.

I liked how the republicans handled the loss.. although a couple boos from the crowd... If obama lost Chicago would have been a mess and on fire... The east coast too would be on fire.. lol

Now we get to sit back and watch a guy break promises. There is no way that he can turn this around.. lets not give the president that much credit this is not all one guys fault.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Now I don't really agree some of his policies, mainly the redistribution of weath aspect, but we will see how it all plays out.
I guess the fact that this is a stupid and false talking point hasn't hit this part of the internet yet.

Quick Reply: obama wins v.2