Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

nothing important...just wondering

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb nothing important...just wondering

why is it that everyone i know/have ran into with an import(mostly evos, sti's) use an SS as the 1st thing that comes to mind that they "beat" racing? ahah i think its kinda funny but everyday at work its " o a SS? i smoke those all the time" or " those things are way to heavy there tanks and arent fast at all". i just find it a little weird that thats the only thing that comes to mind wen they talk about racing or cars period. always gotta hate on the SS. also these dreamers love to talk about M5's and **** like that talkin about how badddd it would spank a SS. its like ok...well that cars 90k+ my car cost maybe 28 brand new. if i put 62k into my camaro it would smoke the **** outta a m5 ahah but its ok because i know half of them have to b full of **** because ive SMOKED a evo and sti b4. im figuring they were stock but still. and there **** anyway cause ive beat them all (co workers drive 06 gli, i duno wat year dumdumdumdum and a regular jetta 1.8t ) i just find it kind of annoying that i get hated on STILL and ive smoked every1 that works with me . k im done haha just had 2 see if any1 else was annoyed lol peace
Old 11-09-2008, 06:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Camaros are slow, your friends are right!
Old 11-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Staging Lane

ahahah
Old 11-09-2008, 06:53 PM
12 Second Club

Just agree with them, then smoke their *** when they think that their car is faster.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:56 PM
TECH Addict

i've raped evo's and sti's before but im sure they were stock. ive seen some pretty quick ones out there
Old 11-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Staging Lane

ahah ive been doing that for almost 5 months now. most of em wont even bother racing anymore. my boss wit the dumdumdumdum is the only 1 thatll race me and he still knows hell lose. ahah im just tired of " well gimme 4 car lead" or " lemme put as much hp as you have in my car and well run" its like ok dumbass ahahah
Old 11-09-2008, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im not an import guy and never will be but to be honest the Evos and STIs are quick and can be faster with mods. I would never own one but I give them that respect. Until they come off with that "your cars a tank" ****.Ive only run into that a couple times.

Last STI I raced was when I had just intake and exhaust and his girlfriend and mine were friends.He talked about how fast his car was until he saw my car and gave it the respect that it deserves, I enjoy racing guys like that. He actually wanted to race again because he got some new gizmo but when he heard I changed the cam he said fuc* no...lol.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hlaalu
i've raped evo's and sti's before but im sure they were stock. ive seen some pretty quick ones out there
yea i kno there quick. and can be faster then my camaro easily but i dont go around like " ha **** a sti , those cars are slow!" ahah i just keep my mouth shut till i run into 1. i raced a evo and he said he had a stage 3 turbo(coulda been lyin) but his **** was fast as ****! ahah so i kno they can be dope
Old 11-09-2008, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by krazy4
Just agree with them, then smoke their *** when they think that their car is faster.
lol this is the best way to do it. then you just act surprised and suggest that maybe something is wrong with their car
Old 11-09-2008, 06:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by yungepjr
im just tired of " well gimme 4 car lead"
Just tell em this aint PINKS, thats what I say.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MrElectric03
Im not an import guy and never will be but to be honest the Evos and STIs are quick and can be faster with mods. I would never own one but I give them that respect. Until they come off with that "your cars a tank" ****.Ive only run into that a couple times.

Last STI I raced was when I had just intake and exhaust and his girlfriend and mine were friends.He talked about how fast his car was until he saw my car and gave it the respect that it deserves, I enjoy racing guys like that. He actually wanted to race again because he got some new gizmo but when he heard I changed the cam he said fuc* no...lol.
ahaha they back down wen i say ima mod my ****! ahah they will only race me if im stock and there modded lol how gay is that? i respect those cars cause ive been beatin by them but i dont hate on them lol
Old 11-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MSS91Z28
lol this is the best way to do it. then you just act surprised and suggest that maybe something is wrong with their car
ahaha yea. my lil bro has a 04 gli and he HATES my car lol but we raced and i hit 100 b4 he got to 3rd gear ahah then we pull up to the next light and go "wat happened" he says " i missed 3rd gear!" psh ahaha
Old 11-09-2008, 07:07 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by MSS91Z28
Exactly!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

any car can be modified to be fast, but a camaro V8 is fast out of the box!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
any car can be modified to be fast, but a camaro V8 is fast out of the box!
yes, and a 1.8t jetta is not! loooool
Old 11-09-2008, 08:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There was a guy around here with an sti that had exhaust, fmic, & higher boost. He was being really cocky and called out my whole car club. So the three of us that were there all gave him an *** whooping. Even the least modded of us with just headers beat him by a car lol. Tell the guys that say they beat an SS that it must have been the impala ss or malibu ss!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Datzneat
There was a guy around here with an sti that had exhaust, fmic, & higher boost. He was being really cocky and called out my whole car club. So the three of us that were there all gave him an *** whooping. Even the least modded of us with just headers beat him by a car lol.
i gave a modded sti a *** whooping by a car from a dig and my car has a gmmg and t/a lol, and the guy got me out of the whole hard and my car ran his **** down.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
i gave a modded sti a *** whooping by a car from a dig and my car has a gmmg and t/a lol, and the guy got me out of the whole hard and my car ran his **** down.
ahaha thats way i love to hear!. the stis n evos i beat took OFF on me from a dig. but i caught up and eventually passed them. but the ones i raced from a roll didnt stand a chance lol and my **** is stock
Old 11-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by yungepjr
ahaha thats way i love to hear!. the stis n evos i beat took OFF on me from a dig. but i caught up and eventually passed them. but the ones i raced from a roll didnt stand a chance lol and my **** is stock
well the STOCK ones i beat lol
Old 11-09-2008, 09:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I had some coworkers (one has an early 80s El Co with a stock SBC 350, and the other has a stock RSX - non S) giving me crap about my car. I tried getting them to race in the large parking lot at work, but they always turned me down for the typical ricer excuses, e.g. clutch, street tires, my gauge cluster is torn out so I don't have a speedometer, etc. Then I showed them the dyno numbers. For some reason it worked and that shut up the guy with the RSX real quick... lol. ****** bench racers!

Last edited by ZexGX; 11-09-2008 at 09:24 PM.

Quick Reply: nothing important...just wondering