Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Josers article

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008 | 07:08 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
I'm i reading the wrong post? the only bad thing i read was that Joser didnt know what tune he had.was that nitrous kit free?
was nitrous free??? wtf nothing is free in the world... mark and tom were kool guys, the person that posted that thread wanted to cover their asses for some reason, i don't know why tho... they had my car for one whole day, everything was pretty much done with, just needed the bottle bracket and the spark plugs weren't in... my friends and i installed those after we picked up the car... had to take the car a 2nd day to finish up the wires and run the nitrous line and tune it thats it... end of story i paid them and took off
Old 12-07-2008 | 02:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
was nitrous free??? wtf nothing is free in the world... mark and tom were kool guys, the person that posted that thread wanted to cover their asses for some reason, i don't know why tho... they had my car for one whole day, everything was pretty much done with, just needed the bottle bracket and the spark plugs weren't in... my friends and i installed those after we picked up the car... had to take the car a 2nd day to finish up the wires and run the nitrous line and tune it thats it... end of story i paid them and took off

orale. just wondering. how much was it? i thought they had just used your car for a test car.

Quick Reply: Josers article