Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Calling InfamousRacingCisko...

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flash12t
hey u could always use mine just let me throw 100 on it. . !~!

and trust me that cobra doesnt have a ported blower. . if it did he wouldnt be running as slow as he does if u want i could set u up with him so u can see how semi slow it is. !!
yeah its slow but he still won't give space?...
Old 01-08-2009, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Frank Ferter
I actually meant 1.38 60 ft. But my car is fully tubbed with some monster *** slicks so I'm not too worried about traction.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:23 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Frank Ferter
I meant of the cars I saw him racing on youtube.
Only 400 lbs of weight reduction? Why so little?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Username
I saw that WS6 @ Fomoso one day. That thing is unbelievable! I doubt any of those cars I've seen on this site will give that guy a race on the street. I cant wait to see this one on YouTube
Well here you go a video of that red WS6 u seen.. i think it is, i seen vids of his runs at famoso and he has stickers on his rear quarter windows, and here is an exact car same stickers and weld pro stars, here he is running sonics maverick out in compton..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIuPYx42Erg
Old 01-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Only 400 lbs of weight reduction? Why so little?
I added weight with my roll bar etc. My race weight is around 3,200 lbs
Old 01-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Teching In

Yep that's me in the green jacket in the video helping eric with the burnout..rematch soon..we payed sonic cuz they said we got in there lane

Originally Posted by $O$OE
Well here you go a video of that red WS6 u seen.. i think it is, i seen vids of his runs at famoso and he has stickers on his rear quarter windows, and here is an exact car same stickers and weld pro stars, here he is running sonics maverick out in compton..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIuPYx42Erg
Old 01-08-2009, 03:20 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by InfamousRacingCisko
Yep that's me in the green jacket in the video helping eric with the burnout..rematch soon..we payed sonic cuz they said we got in there lane
WS6 is sooooo sick. Saw it run at irwindale.

In the video it doesn't even look like the WS6 came into Sonic's lane. Pretty gay way to win a race if you ask me. I would have just did the race over again.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

youtube is the only way i can see the races out in the Valley/L.A since i moved out to Texas, thats how i found the WS6 and other cars racing like cisko VS. manny and all the other races, and ill get some info by texting some friends out there

Last edited by $O$OE; 01-08-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:26 AM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by InfamousRacingCisko
Lmao!!! 427 with nitrous i would of gave u 3 and the go no problem..how bout this ill throw a unit on there and give u the go and ill show u how my car will run on nitrous..ill buy the unit this weekend show u the receit that i just bought it and will do it 500 minimum and u get the go

427? Kinda small, no?

Whats up Cisko? Let me know next time you guys up there.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

and another angle of the video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNduGZ0oyQc from the finish line somewhat..
Old 01-08-2009, 01:05 PM
9 Second Club

the owner of the WS6 is on here i think his user name is ericg69ss. he has a close set up to like MR "Frank with the works" up above just with more cubes than him..same stall very similar set up.and almost about the same ET
You rang???? Why did you move to Tejas $O$OE??? Not quite sure how my set up is similar to Frank's??? Blower car vs N/A with a little juice... Pretty different in my book but same results when it comes to ET's.

Also, Cisko doesn't have a 427 in his car, LOL, funniest **** I've heard all week. And damn my life must be boring if thats as funny as it gets for this week...
Old 01-08-2009, 01:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ericg69ss
You rang???? Why did you move to Tejas $O$OE??? Not quite sure how my set up is similar to Frank's??? Blower car vs N/A with a little juice... Pretty different in my book but same results when it comes to ET's.

Also, Cisko doesn't have a 427 in his car, LOL, funniest **** I've heard all week. And damn my life must be boring if thats as funny as it gets for this week...
i didnt know he had a blower,i thought it was NA also thats why...
sorry..
I moved because its cheap out here and my parents bought another house..but ill prob move back soon, this year i hope..
Old 01-08-2009, 01:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

P1SC
i just read his mods correctly now, i must of read it to fast last night looking at the videos of u racing sonic..
Old 01-08-2009, 01:56 PM
9 Second Club

i didnt know he had a blower,i thought it was NA also thats why...
sorry..
I moved because its cheap out here and my parents bought another house..but ill prob move back soon, this year i hope..
No apology necessary. Hope you make it back to the left coast. Although I hear Texas has a lot to offer. I'm actually having my bachelor party in Austin and Lake Travis this June. I hear its a lot like Lake Havasu...
Old 01-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Teching In

No apology necessary. Hope you make it back to the left coast. Although I hear Texas has a lot to offer. I'm actually having my bachelor party in Austin and Lake Travis this June. I hear its a lot like Lake Havasu...

Old 01-08-2009, 11:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah some here i miss the WEST COAST. I'm tired of hearing Paul wall and all these southern rappers on the radio..**** gets annoying..I never been to Austin, i'm guessing thats down south from me, im more towards North Texas. Dallas/Fort worth..some nice fast cars out here though..some of them that i seen just run for free, and im like WTF for free! what if u get caught..but some of the racing that goes down for money is always low pro. not like out in cali were the whole valley and La knows who is running who and when, etc..etc..here is some clips of some of the cars out here, some pretty fast cars...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l6Fi8aUnTs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0kS53Elpmo
i never seen these cars run but i heard about them.....i even heard out here that king tom is suppose to come out here nad take some money, who knows, might be a rumor...

Quick Reply: Calling InfamousRacingCisko...