Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Who is into Auto Cross?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have run a couple auto x and track days at Ca. Speedway. I would be up for another.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:08 PM
FormerVendor

Right now it is limited to Muscle cars, but like last year when we get close (end of april) if we are not sold out then I will open the registration to all makes.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Black02LS1
Con is that your lonely Trans Am in a sea of Focuses and Hondas?!
Thats My TA in that mess of Focus. I was whipping on everything there but two of those focus. My buddy Clint, Has a Turbo Focus and suspension is Completely redone. Pretty much a Race car. He does time Attacks up at Willow. He was the only car that was able to pull from me.

You know yes, You can Push it pretty damn hard, Trust! Most of the cliff edges are blocked by mini walls. We push pretty hard, but never pass the limit. You should come next time me and a couple buddies go out there.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:06 AM
FormerVendor

I am always game for events like that, only thing is with Familty I literally have to put it on the calendar a couple of weeks ahead of time to make sure that Wifey does not book something else for me. I could even get a few more interested if you register on the westbound forum and post it there when you are going next. www.westboundgmcedition.com/forum

We are doing a small cruise the morning of Superbowl and ending at the Party/BBQ for the game. Look for the post everyoone will be invited to join us.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ConElite
My car is set up for Auto-X. We do Runs in the canyons all the time! Any of you guys are welcome to come out. Yes its illegal but Its a blast. We make the run once a month at least! Up the GMR! Up in Azusa Canyons! If you ever want to see how it will handle, Give it a shot.

This was our Last Cruise up there! You would be surprised how good those Focus handle!

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...d.php?t=184057

Not to high jack this thread, but how often do you guys go up there? Cuz myself and a couple other F Bods and a Viper frequent Santiago Canyon out here alot. We'd be down to join you guys out that way.

Lemme know, we can try to make next one.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Launching!

Yeah man We go up around every other week. Pretty often.

yeah We can meet up, That would be pretty awesome!

Quick Reply: Who is into Auto Cross?