Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Steelers win!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 03:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Dude it was not a good game that last call was BS warner had his arm in forward motion and it was not a fumble. Also the two personal fouls for roughing the passer BS one guy was tripped into the holder for the kicker then the guy on the cards was already on roethlesburger (don't care about spelling). Then the face mask call the wide receiver had his hand all up in the defenses face first. That ref had to have gotten money what a **** loss.
Anybody starting to see a pattern here? How bout that superbowl against the seahawks back in 06? Yeah......**** the Steelers. I don't even follow football that much, but after seeing the BS calls in their favor on two different superbowls they just seem like a dirty *** team.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad the Steelers won, so now its impossible for the 40-whiners to ever claim 'first with 6'
Old 02-02-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by nighthawk15
Anybody starting to see a pattern here? How bout that superbowl against the seahawks back in 06? Yeah......**** the Steelers. I don't even follow football that much, but after seeing the BS calls in their favor on two different superbowls they just seem like a dirty *** team.
x2

that seahawks game in 06 had a huge deal BS officiating! Even this game; although the cards were able to challenge two plays and got them reversed; it is just a testimate of how lopesided the officiating was.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:49 AM
On The Tree

i dont give two ***** about either team but the steelers made me a few bux...!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:53 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by nighthawk15
im with ya, after they cheated and beat the seahawks, ive always called them cheaters. anyhow that was a bullshit game, 92 was sucker punching that guy, and then threw another punch over where the cards were out of bounds,

the steelers suck, the cards should have won, what a bunch of bullshit.

**** the steelers.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

there were some bad calls last night
Old 02-02-2009, 12:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BlownsWifey
Haha Hell yeah

Faithfull all the way

Originally Posted by blackls1maro
I'm glad the Steelers won, so now its impossible for the 40-whiners to ever claim 'first with 6'
i bet your a gay raiders fan but don't be an idiot they can still claim to be first to 7 niners are still the greatest dynasty in football

btw the homo that was punching the cards player when he was down was James Harrison, who happened to win Defensive player of the year
Old 02-02-2009, 01:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by L3THAL_Z28
Faithfull all the way

i bet your a gay raiders fan but don't be an idiot they can still claim to be first to 7 niners are still the greatest dynasty in football

btw the homo that was punching the cards player when he was down was James Harrison, who happened to win Defensive player of the year
hahahaaha lmao, ****** george always gets all violent.... i hate violent ppl
Old 02-02-2009, 01:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

haha you know what james...lets settle this already, how many lengths do you want?
Old 02-02-2009, 01:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by L3THAL_Z28
haha you know what james...lets settle this already, how many lengths do you want?
relax, my car is pretty much stock it just looks nice. i cant keep up with u
Old 02-02-2009, 01:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

mines just an A4 V6 that i try to pass up for a Z28
Old 02-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Bunch of whining babies..Steelers drove 82 yards to win the game..The Cards should have stopped them if they were a better team..blah, blah, blah
Old 02-02-2009, 04:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dan
Bunch of whining babies..Steelers drove 82 yards to win the game..The Cards should have stopped them if they were a better team..blah, blah, blah
steelers only got the ball from a fucked up call from the ref, cards should have gotten the ball 1st and 15 and then we would be arguing something diff right ow
Old 02-02-2009, 04:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mike Broadway
Big deal both teams SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
o ya and i bet you're a pats fan...the biggest cheaters in the nfl

Dude it was not a good game that last call was BS warner had his arm in forward motion and it was not a fumble. Also the two personal fouls for roughing the passer BS one guy was tripped into the holder for the kicker then the guy on the cards was already on roethlesburger (don't care about spelling). Then the face mask call the wide receiver had his hand all up in the defenses face first. That ref had to have gotten money what a **** loss.
what about the BS holding call in the endzone that gave the cards 2points? the ball never went past warners helmet therefore a fumble, the roughing the kicker call was a first and i didn't really agree with, dont even say anything about the roughting the passer call, if anyone farts on kurt warner; there is a roughing the passer call(caugh cough the eagles game)

Yeah that was wayyyyyy unsportsman like conduct. BS BS BS Cardinals won cause the steelers suck. LOL
true but how many unsportsman calls were on the cards? chop block is alot more serious then shoving a guy into the ground. but i guess since ed james sucks he had to do something like try to blow someones knees out...that number 92 guy is an ******* let me tell you...blocking a guy legally then shoving him to the ground after the play was over...so serious...i bet you forgot he returned a 100 yard interception from the great kurt warner

Originally Posted by wsSIKK
sucks too, cause the steelers didnt deserve it. but oh well, whats done is done.

GO CARDS!
keep crying

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
im with ya, after they cheated and beat the seahawks, ive always called them cheaters. anyhow that was a bullshit game, 92 was sucker punching that guy, and then threw another punch over where the cards were out of bounds,

the steelers suck, the cards should have won, what a bunch of bullshit.

**** the steelers.
the only one who got cheated was ben rothlesberger for not getting the mvp
g well maybe if the cards didn't HOLD number 92 all night, then maybe he wouldn't have did that also they gave larry fitz that tackle in the endzome even though larry fitz stepped out of bounce.. you step out of bounce, you're considerd out of play. and please explain to me why the cards should've won? the were loosing the entire game and took the lead once. if you think that then maybe the cards shouldn't have been there...meaning the eagles should've won the nfc championship game. you need to quit crying because the steelers are the all time best team in the nfl

Originally Posted by Dan
true story

p.s the seahawks blow and always will blow. they fail at life and were way overated in that game

Last edited by silverLSWON; 02-02-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i was at saddle ranch surrounded by tons of hot chicks so i didnt get to see the entire game. but i did see a few good plays, a lotta bad calls, and a really lame halftime show.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:40 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by silverLSWON

the only one who got cheated was ben rothlesberger for not getting the mvp
g well maybe if the cards didn't HOLD number 92 all night, then maybe he wouldn't have did that also they gave larry fitz that tackle in the endzome even though larry fitz stepped out of bounce.. you step out of bounce, you're considerd out of play. and please explain to me why the cards should've won? the were loosing the entire game and took the lead once. if you think that then maybe the cards shouldn't have been there...meaning the eagles should've won the nfc championship game. you need to quit crying because the steelers are the all time best team in the nfl

true story
ARE YOU BLIND???? i get pissed off when cops pull me over, but that doesn't give me the right to start punching them and pushing them down when they try to get up. i can't believe there is someone as ignorant as you out there defending that guy lol. go back to PA!
Old 02-02-2009, 05:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hlaalu
ARE YOU BLIND???? i get pissed off when cops pull me over, but that doesn't give me the right to start punching them and pushing them down when they try to get up. i can't believe there is someone as ignorant as you out there defending that guy lol. go back to PA!
ok...either way he was penalized and the cards shitty defense couldn't capitalize... and i am not as blind as you apparently atleast my eyes are open and are looking in the right direction. there was bs calls on both sides, personal fauls on both sides so be a cry baby all you want. the steelers handed the cards the game and they blew it big time. dont make excuses for that. i will go back to pa...with a 6th superbowl title team. maybe the cards needed cuba gooding jr to show them the money!!!!

i love how the pre game, the nfl writters, the media and pretty much everyone else was praising kurt warner and the cards...every highlight was about the cards...i swear i seen more shots of kurt warners wife and larry fitz dad than i did of the steelers team playing the game.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude that was not a BS holding call in the end zone for the safety you are blind cause the replays showed it several times, blatent holding on the steelers. That game was BS and warners hand was past his helmet, sever replays showed it the ball wasn't hit it was warners arm. but he was already past the helmet he was already forward of even his face. And well the call on roughing the passer both times sucked they were wrong and then sitting there and punching a man down... Seriously Do that in soccer you get kicked from the game and if in a tournament you get banned from playing and in some cases even showing up to the game. NFL should charge him and suspend him for that ****. I am a Niners fan and was outing for the cards cause damn they deserved it, and after watching that game I am disappointed in the NFL's choice for Zebras... You can sit there all day and say how it was fair but the actuallity is it wasn't I have friends who didn't care either way and even agree that it was an unfair game with the calls on AZ.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think silverLS"WON" is just an angry individual because he drives an LT1

i can't believe your calling the safety a bullshit holding call...that **** was clear as day. Warner's arm was clearly moving forward so u are clearly blind...yeah fitzgerald stepped out of bounds(yes its spelled "bounds" not bounce lol) but a defender pushed him out, in this case you must set both feet inside the field again and establish yourself as an eligible player to participate in the play again which fitz did when he tackled that dirty homo, learn the rules homie before you open your mouth. Roethlishomo is overrated, he's rating was only 80.1 for the season, threw 17TDs and 15INTs! Fkn Alex Smith posted a 74.8 rating in 2006 with 16TDs and 16INTs on a crappy SF team with no receivers that was lead by practically a rookie RB (Gore)...Some MVP that Roethlishomo is huh?

I hate the steelers of today because they play BORING football...and for the record i don't like arizona either but at least they didn't put me to sleep everytime they showed a cards game.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

no **** adam? good to see some more niner fans in the PHK lol

unlike gay mike (sommer86) and his terrible Bills