Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Front rear offset- what say you

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 07:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I change my mind, even though you wanted an opinion. Good combo right now. Keep it. It's fine.

Originally Posted by BuffJoeyD
Lul @ smog, My bird is still a Cali car. Ive been doing perfectly legit registration for like 5 years. I did my 3.8 - 5.7 swap for nothin. With no income. So that part is babble =)
It's not babble if you don't have $$$$$$ saved up and somebody else pays for your stuff. That or you got a free donor car. Myself - I can't get a free donor car, I got laid off from my job of 2 years due to the economy with minimal savings, and I am 20 with two points on my record (insurance). $3000 (parts or parts car) is not what I'd call "nothin" but then again I don't make that much money, especially nowadays.

Originally Posted by BuffJoeyD
The suspension mods available to you are the same as everyone else- v8/v6 alike. except Im not sure that you can get a light weight - racing style Kmember can you? So the fact that you can keep up with the canyon racers you race with is kinda sad to them really. =)
I can get a lightweight racing K-member from a few different companies, I think one of them is UMI and I know for sure PAracing is another. Just not to that point yet. After subframes get installed and when I get a job again I might get lightweight suspension components and k-member to offset the weight gain from the sfcs (mild steel). And yeah I know it's sad for them cause I have at least 100hp less... LOL

Last edited by ZexGX; 03-02-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Quick Reply: Front rear offset- what say you