Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

The New SVTP vs LS1tech thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 03:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HEYPAL01impala
Where do I start, how often does that happen every weekend nope.
Fontana is a **** track and we all know it.
Its not open late so if you work to bad so sad.

If they would open up the track late on a saturday then we wouldn't be on the street. And if they prepped a little better we would like the track that much more.
You're right, a rondom street is going to be prepped much better than Fonatna.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well if it where random then I would agree with you...BUT since its not alot of the time the street we have are WAY better then fontana. And we have a street that 8sec cars run on so yeah its way better then fontana.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ZONick
You also can't prep fontana like you can a "random" street. Fontana won't let you lay down as much rubber and as much vht as you want.

You can prep a "random" street to your liking.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

All I know is Fontana was sticky enough last weekend to pull my shoes off an in 100+ weather there was a car that ran 6.22 in the 1/4. It was pretty sticky.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Teching In

random street > Fontana
8 sec car hookin on the street..we prep it our way, thats why it hooks better than that slimy track:

AND OTHER

my boy hookin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBgT8zrSVwc
Old 09-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Teching In

oh **** is right lol
Old 09-24-2009, 11:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HEYPAL01impala
oh **** is right lol
That is right. Damn hooking like crazy!

So whos coming out this weekend? Im rolling out!
Old 09-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Launching!

I'll be out there. Who wants to get their *** handed to them by the toyota?
Old 09-25-2009, 10:25 AM
Teching In

some one pm where this is goin down please
Old 09-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Teching In

-_- ok so like I know I've been promising to come for like 3 weeks now, but finally my parents are going to be out of town on Saturday so maybe just maybe I can go. The problem is my gf is coming to my house on Saturday, but I don't know for how long and my parents will be tracking my phone. Well the tracking the phone part might not be a problem because I said I would be spending the night at my friends house and there might be some reception problems there (aluminum foil wrapped around my phone).

EDIT: Well ok I just found out that my aunt is staying at my house this weekend instead of going out of town so that means she won't be tracking me, but it sucks because now my gf and I can't do anything.

Last edited by bman49; 09-25-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bman49
-_- ok so like I know I've been promising to come for like 3 weeks now, but finally my parents are going to be out of town on Saturday so maybe just maybe I can go. The problem is my gf is coming to my house on Saturday, but I don't know for how long and my parents will be tracking my phone. Well the tracking the phone part might not be a problem because I said I would be spending the night at my friends house and there might be some reception problems there (aluminum foil wrapped around my phone).

EDIT: Well ok I just found out that my aunt is staying at my house this weekend instead of going out of town so that means she won't be tracking me, but it sucks because now my gf and I can't do anything.
I've been seeing you post on here and I have to ask how old you are. It's really quiet pathetic to be tracked by your parent or can't go out because you're not allowed to go to certain areas they deem "dangerous." Get some ***** and tell them I'm going out. If it's their phone then give it to them, if they're paying for the car then you **** out of luck or tell them to start paying for it then get a job and pay for one yourself if you don't currently have a job. Go out wherever with your girlfriend or just start making your aunt that sits and watches you guys uncomfortable by just making out with your girl in front of her.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:20 PM
11 Second Club

All I know is Fontana was sticky enough last weekend to pull my shoes off an in 100+ weather there was a car that ran 6.22 in the 1/4. It was pretty sticky.
The Steet Legal's at fontana have terrible prep. On some other events they seem to have better prep but still terrible compared to a lot of other tracks.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Teching In

Yeah dude I 100% agree with you. It is pathetic, I'm 17 next month. My aunt shouldn't be tracking me or not let me go somewhere because it is deemed "unsafe". If I actually lived my real parents I would have said I'm going out so deal with it. The thing is you don't know my situation. If I said that to my aunt she would say ok hand over your phone, wallet with credit card, and keys and go back to bumfuck Texas where you came from and go live with your extremely depressed mother who doesn't do anything and where you have to work just so you can buy food and feed yourself. I might not have tons of freedom but I live a very comfortable life. To me having to wait a few weeks so I can convince my aunt of something is well worth being able to live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood and go to a nice school.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Fifedogg
The Steet Legal's at fontana have terrible prep. On some other events they seem to have better prep but still terrible compared to a lot of other tracks.
I was there for a PSCA event. I'll be doing the next one too. The track prep was good. Enough for plenty of wheels stand and sub 7 second runs.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Launching!

Yeah dude I 100% agree with you. It is pathetic, I'm 17 next month. My aunt shouldn't be tracking me or not let me go somewhere because it is deemed "unsafe". If I actually lived my real parents I would have said I'm going out so deal with it. The thing is you don't know my situation. If I said that to my aunt she would say ok hand over your phone, wallet with credit card, and keys and go back to bumfuck Texas where you came from and go live with your extremely depressed mother who doesn't do anything and where you have to work just so you can buy food and feed yourself. I might not have tons of freedom but I live a very comfortable life. To me having to wait a few weeks so I can convince my aunt of something is well worth being able to live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood and go to a nice school.
Nevermind you're still 17 so I guess you can't say or do **** or else you have to hand everything over including your wallet. That's why I didn't let my parents pay for anything for me after my first job at 16 so if they want something handed over, they better go buy their own. You just have a seat and don't rock that boat. Enjoy your car in santa monica and enjoy banging all the high school cheerleaders while you can. Should be easy with the camaro and all .
Old 09-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Teching In

yeah I'm trying to get a job. The only thing I want is to pay for myself, but I'm finding out it's really hard to do that. Lol yes my Camaro does help with girls. Let's just say they get to shift my gears
Old 09-25-2009, 06:11 PM
Launching!

yeah I'm trying to get a job. The only thing I want is to pay for myself, but I'm finding out it's really hard to do that. Lol yes my Camaro does help with girls. Let's just say they get to shift my gears
Lucky bastard. I didn't have a hard time with girls in high school and I wrote a bike. I had a couple of friends with ugly mugs but had turd gens and they got even luckier sometimes. Keep knocking them down and make some memories in that camaro to tell your grand kids about.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Banned

haha i remember my TA Days I thought about writing GM and telling them if it wasent for your car I would still be a virgin lol....i got girls with out the car but im not gonna lie it did help to seal the deal at the end of the night hahah..
Old 09-26-2009, 01:51 AM
Teching In

YES YES YES! I can finally go! My aunt just told me tonight that I can go but only until 10 30. So like everyone meets at the burger kind at 60 and grand right?
Old 09-26-2009, 04:51 AM
Teching In

hey bman we meet at the in n out down the street..just go north more on grand can't miss it. Everyone starts to meet at 10-12..most people come at the 11-12 range. I wouldn't worry about coming out this week its gonna be kinda lame a few of the normal cars are down. Just wait another week or 2 then come out. Until then be safe and have fun with the g/f remember to wrap up that ****.

Quick Reply: The New SVTP vs LS1tech thread!