Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Cruise 04 April (Saturday) San Diego

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 10:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey whats up Paulie... long time no see! Nice lookin Vette man. That will make ya forget about TA huh. Yea, SDFB is no more.... No one's seen Rob in quite a while... big time drama lol. But glad to see ya on the forum. You'll have to meet up with us for the next one. It was a good route and a perfect day for it, we'll do it again soon for sure.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99Hugger
Hey whats up Paulie... long time no see! Nice lookin Vette man. That will make ya forget about TA huh. Yea, SDFB is no more.... No one's seen Rob in quite a while... big time drama lol. But glad to see ya on the forum. You'll have to meet up with us for the next one. It was a good route and a perfect day for it, we'll do it again soon for sure.
Hey Brian, I'll probably re-subscribe with a new user name soon but i thought I would hang for awhile to see if anyone recognizes me first. I actually do miss my TA quite a bit. I was hoping to find the new owner and see how the car's doing. I can't wait to hook up and hear about the drama. I know when I saw Rob he was no longer with Jana and I guess his shop is no more either. Oh well, life moves on. Your car still looks brand new in the pics and I think you made some changes if I'm not mistaken. It looks awesome!

TTYS!

Paul
Old 04-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Teching In

Paul;

Glad to here your back

Rx Bruce/StoreKeeper99Z28
Old 04-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blown 96 WS-6
Hey Brian, I'll probably re-subscribe with a new user name soon but i thought I would hang for awhile to see if anyone recognizes me first. I actually do miss my TA quite a bit. I was hoping to find the new owner and see how the car's doing. I can't wait to hook up and hear about the drama. I know when I saw Rob he was no longer with Jana and I guess his shop is no more either. Oh well, life moves on. Your car still looks brand new in the pics and I think you made some changes if I'm not mistaken. It looks awesome!

TTYS!

Paul
What mods are on the vette? those are nice numbers.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Savior1974
What mods are on the vette? those are nice numbers.
Hey man, you guys still do those IHOP meets? I went with like 3 cars last sat. and now one was there.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:06 PM
Launching!

Your car still looks brand new in the pics and I think you made some changes if I'm not mistaken. It looks awesome!
Thanks! The UltraZ hood is new. Dont think I had it last time I saw ya.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

I heard about those IHOP meets , the one near MV ?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Danger731
I heard about those IHOP meets , the one near MV ?
yup, IDK why but he's not answering, cuz I sent him a comment on his profile about 2weeks ago the day after I went and found that no one was there. Its weird that he would be avoiding it, I dont see any reason for it
Old 04-07-2009, 10:24 AM
12 Second Club

Hey friends from my past; Bruce, Brian and Rob. I don't mean to hijack your thread, it looks like you had a great cruise yesterday and you all still have your cars and they look awesome. I wonder if you remember me from SDFB days, Paul with the 1996 Blown Harley-Davidson WS-6? I sold that car to a guy from OC named Daniel, don't know if he still has it or anything, and bought a 2007 C6. Haven't really talked to you guys in a couple years. Saw Rob (McDonald) a year ago but no one else. I tried to check out the SDFB forum but it appears that is long gone.

Anyway, I was just rejoining this Forum and a couple others where I used to hang and saw this thread and thought I would say hi. TTYL

Paul

Heya Paul ! That's my favorite color on the C6, nice choice !

Great to hear from ya. Bring it out on a cruise one of these days !

Cheers,
Rob (Bad30th)

Quick Reply: Cruise 04 April (Saturday) San Diego