Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Does anyone know GDBY2U (Mike M.) in AZ personally?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GDBY2U
Well cvaught seems to have an issue.. until he stops his ****.. there will be a prob... I'll e-mail you...
just give the guy his **** or money and im sure they will not mention your *** anymore. ill say it again ....road trip be a man and hold up your end of the bargain its not that fucken hard.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by pweterss
just give the guy his **** or money and im sure they will not mention your *** anymore. ill say it again ....road trip be a man and hold up your end of the bargain its not that fucken hard.
Since you must know too.... Cvaught was sent the money to purchase another wheel... so that has been taken care of... road trip huh...... bring it!!!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Tapout97
Jakson i live in Az but ive never heard of him... sounds like a total DOUCHE BAG....Ill do you a favor ..... if i find out who he is illl confront him for you. Thats just not right for him to steal from you and blow you off like a little BITCH !!!!! In the long run what goes around comes around !!!!

best of luck Jakson
Ok... I'll be at the pavs on saturday....
Old 04-15-2009, 06:07 PM
Staging Lane

if you owed me money trust me i would not post it you would see me at your front door it's people like YOU that make me not buy when it's not local.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakson
Still no word for me... Whats the deal here Mike?

Well cvaught seems to have an issue.. until he stops his ****.. there will be a prob... I'll e-mail you...
^^^^^^
so until cvaught stops asking for whats his you will punish jakson??FAGG.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GDBY2U I told you I would shut up as soon as the check cleared. I am just pissed off that it has taken this long and then you was so careless to not even make the check out to me. Like I said before, as soon as it clears you won't have to worry about me. I am not slandering you either. Just telling everyone your not a cop as you have stated in the past.

Last edited by Cvaught; 04-15-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Cvaught
GDBY2U I told you I would shut up as soon as the check cleared. I am just pissed off that it has taken this long and then you was so careless to not even make the check out to me. Like I said before, as soon as it clears you won't have to worry about me. I am not slandering you either. Just telling everyone your not a cop as you have stated in the past.
E-mail sent..
Old 04-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Restricted User

if you owed me money trust me i would not post it you would see me at your front door it's people like YOU that make me not buy when it's not local.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakson
Still no word for me... Whats the deal here Mike?

^^^^^^
so until cvaught stops asking for whats his you will punish jakson??FAGG.
Like i said.... bring it..
Old 04-15-2009, 08:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

E-mail sent..
I don't have an E-mail form you?
Old 04-15-2009, 08:48 PM
Restricted User

Check again..cody
Old 04-15-2009, 09:26 PM
TECH Addict

watch out, he will come after you with pepper spray
Old 04-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by hlaalu
watch out, he will come after you with pepper spray
2 cents.. not needed...
Old 04-15-2009, 10:38 PM
12 Second Club

Ok... I'll be at the pavs on saturday....
am i spose to be worried... LOL... please..... why dont you come down to az combat sports friday....

you **** people over and pay back is a bitch.... you simple need to be punched in the face and i know theres alot of people on here who feel the same way with the **** you pulled.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tapout97
am i spose to be worried... LOL... please..... why dont you come down to az combat sports friday....

you **** people over and pay back is a bitch.... you simple need to be punched in the face and i know theres alot of people on here who feel the same way with the **** you pulled.
if i was a betting person I wouldnt be putting my money on you just for the heads up
Old 04-16-2009, 11:22 AM

You gotta love internet tough guys, All they want to do is fight. Instead of doing the right thing he drags this out and nobody will ever buy anything or trust anything he says.

He made his bed now he needs to lay in it.

It is sad to see this stuff, People want what is advertised, they are willing to pay with their hard earned money, In todays economy, and they don't receive it as advertised.
and to make things worse people like this want to fight about it and falsely advertise it.
and when confronted he puffs up his chest and denies that the part was wrong.

He tries to redirect when people find out who he is and where he works. and gets combative.

I guess everybody that has looked at this thread has figured out that Mike is a Liar, a Thief and a cheat with no morals, Also no conscience to the reprecussions.

He should just man up ask for forgiveness and leave the site as he is has become an outcast. That can not add to the benefit of the board.

I know hell of a first post. But by lurking you learn what type of people are here
Old 04-16-2009, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why in the hell is it so hard to give me a straight answer?? I ask simple questions, apparently they are still too damn hard for you to comprehend. Did you ship the tires? Yes or no? You said you would email me the past 3 times I have asked for any update, and I got nothing. Its now 2 months later, yes i said TWO months after you received my payment, and I don't have tires or a clear answer as to when or even IF I am getting them.

Last edited by Jakson; 04-16-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Launching!

did you ever get your stuff
Old 04-19-2009, 11:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I talked with Mike and we agreed on sending me a refund.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:33 AM
On The Tree

Default really ?

2 cents.. not needed...
-sure seems to me his 2 cents are needed - by you, ya broke dick scab. im sure you'd like everybody elses .02 cents also - and an additional 2 bucks at this point. too bad you can't collect a nickle for every bad post you've had since this bull--it began, you might have a good start for paying this guy back / but hey, let's be realistic, unless someone else stepped up and payed your entire debt off for you, giving you any portion of it would be useless, i mean really, you're just going to blow it on the online level XII class for "how to fu-k someone else out of there hard earned money" you're like a poor version of bernie madoff - oh , my mistake, thats level "7" in case you can't read roman numerals.
-it is fully apparant to the entire world now that you cannot (1) do ANYTHING you say you are going to do and (2) hide all of your bullsh-t behind cloaks entitled "e-mail sent"
-have you considered renting your bitch out to pay this guy back or is she just as dumb as you and giving it up for free to every other dummy that buys here a beer and a platic rose ?
- you're a ****-ng douche bag, i'll tell it to you here, and i'll tell it to your face - i can't believe i am even joining in these miserable ramblings of complete idiocracy but you have taken something way past the realm of patience and i'm completely sick and tired of seeing this post still breathing day after day.
-grow the f-ck up and settle your debt. you got money issues, join the club, you got time issues, join the club. EVERYBODY has issues from time to time, but the majority of us handle our business. you have obviously proven otherwise.
-stepping down to your level sure gives me a bad view of the pitiful behavior of what happens here occasionally - you're pussyfooting has boiled my blood
-man up douche bag and if you think you even have any excuse that can hold water next to this then bring it, ill post my info for everyone to see if you want to bring this out for the sun to shine on you *****. i'd dot your eye just for the fun of it.
-o yeah, leave your plastic jesse james badge at home, your family might want something to remember you by.
-settle your debts
Old 04-21-2009, 12:58 AM
Restricted User

Default ********....

Originally Posted by LS1W
-sure seems to me his 2 cents are needed - by you, ya broke dick scab. im sure you'd like everybody elses .02 cents also - and an additional 2 bucks at this point. too bad you can't collect a nickle for every bad post you've had since this bull--it began, you might have a good start for paying this guy back / but hey, let's be realistic, unless someone else stepped up and payed your entire debt off for you, giving you any portion of it would be useless, i mean really, you're just going to blow it on the online level XII class for "how to fu-k someone else out of there hard earned money" you're like a poor version of bernie madoff - oh , my mistake, thats level "7" in case you can't read roman numerals.
-it is fully apparant to the entire world now that you cannot (1) do ANYTHING you say you are going to do and (2) hide all of your bullsh-t behind cloaks entitled "e-mail sent"
-have you considered renting your bitch out to pay this guy back or is she just as dumb as you and giving it up for free to every other dummy that buys here a beer and a platic rose ?
- you're a ****-ng douche bag, i'll tell it to you here, and i'll tell it to your face - i can't believe i am even joining in these miserable ramblings of complete idiocracy but you have taken something way past the realm of patience and i'm completely sick and tired of seeing this post still breathing day after day.
-grow the f-ck up and settle your debt. you got money issues, join the club, you got time issues, join the club. EVERYBODY has issues from time to time, but the majority of us handle our business. you have obviously proven otherwise.
-stepping down to your level sure gives me a bad view of the pitiful behavior of what happens here occasionally - you're pussyfooting has boiled my blood
-man up douche bag and if you think you even have any excuse that can hold water next to this then bring it, ill post my info for everyone to see if you want to bring this out for the sun to shine on you *****. i'd dot your eye just for the fun of it.
-o yeah, leave your plastic jesse james badge at home, your family might want something to remember you by.
-settle your debts

You took the time to right all that **** about me.... hhhmmmm your one board-*** piece of ****!!! and go **** your self!!! And i'm sure your good at it to you hamarfidite prix!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 01:38 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AZNastyz06
Glad to see it's resolved! I love to help people who get screwed online in Arizona especially when all my friends are LE and cousin is a Fed!
Really... so what would one owe you for some help with AZ members?

I have two dead beats who I have written contracts with that have failed to pay one is low only 400 or so the other is a 1000... I would be happy to pass on some of it for helping me out.

Quick Reply: Does anyone know GDBY2U (Mike M.) in AZ personally?