Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone seen this car for sale in Pheonix?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 08:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Arrow Anyone seen this car for sale in Pheonix?

http://www.bellhonda.com/used-invent...97d20c6b13a4dc

I live in amarillo, tx and have been looking for a car. Found this one in Pheonix and seems like a pretty good deal. Carfax has a good report, but I don't take alot of stock in that.
I was wondering if anyone has seen/driven this car and knows anything about it.
In one of the interior pics it looks like what might be a couple nitrous switches, but they don't look like any I've seen. I've requested more pics and the guy said he would get them to me, but if anyone has any more info or is bored one day and wouldn't mind going by and taking a quick look(couple pics), listen (a really short vid) and maybe a quick test drive, I would gladly paypal you $40.
I would prefer somone that has had some experience with LS1's (cars in general) and knows what to look and listen for.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I greatly appreciate the help.

James Hyde
Old 04-02-2009, 09:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't mind going to take some pictures and a video of it for you. I could do it on my way home from school tomorrow. Let me know exactly what you would like pictures and a video of. If you have any questions you would like me to ask the dealer just send those as well. I'm not an expert but I do own a ls1 f-body, my dad is a mechanic, and I am going to school for mechanical engineering.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
On The Tree

it's just 4 miles from my house! i can go by in the morning and look at if you like?

iv'e been a auto tech for 23 years, so i think i can give you a pretty good overview on the car.

i have a video camera, but have never posted any vids from it? not sure how? but i can shoot some really good pics!

shoot me a pm if this will work?

thxs jeff
Old 04-03-2009, 07:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the offer chellzers, I got my Engineering Tech degree, then became a teacher(go figure), but know alot of engineers and mechanical engineering is definitely(in my opinion) the best engineering degree as far as getting a job and being easily transferrable between many different disciplines.

Jeff, if you wouldn't mind checking it out for me that would be awesome. I just don't want to get a car that had a bunch of nitrous, the trans is miss shifting or worse, and/or the engine has knock or excessive valve noise. The car has a lowering kit and looks like an exhaust, so I'm just wondering what else has been done(headers, cam, shiftkit, stall, etc.)
As far as posting the video you can just email me the pics, video and what you think about the car. My email is: JHYDE99@SUDDENLINK.NET

Video is not all that important. I just wanted it to be my ears and let me know if there might be problems, what the exhaust sounded like (loud or decent) and if there was a cam, but if you can describe all that, then pics will be fine. Just look it over as if you were buying it and that is all the info I will need.

I'll check my email after I get off work around 5pm here(3pm there) so in the email just put your paypal address and I will send the money and if you don't have paypal let me know your address and I'll mail you a check.

Again, thank you very much for the help.

James
Old 04-03-2009, 11:26 AM
11 Second Club

That is one hell of a deal. If it's stock, thats even better.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

sending pics and info!

looks a lot better in the pics! had to be a teen age driver.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks Jeff, excellent writeup and exactly what I needed to know.

I sent you an email back.

James
Old 04-03-2009, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

sent you a email!