Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone looking for a large 1Bdr in the Valley?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Dude are you sure you weren't a law student cause you sure can read the wrong things there buddy. of course I prefer a female room mate you wouldn't?? I think we need to tell your wife something that she may need to know befor she stays married to a gay guy... and well yeah women look way better naked or any other way than guys... thats a given I wouldn't say yeah nude guy come on in lets have some fun... hell no nude chick hells yeah game on.
Actually, my degree is in law remember

Ok, would you rather make out with the hottest chick you can think of BUT it turns out she has a ***** (again, woman of your dreams, all is there she just also has a ***** and is a guy) OR someone that looks like Simon Cowell BUT has a vagina and is a real woman....?

You have to choose one or your mother dies and is raped AFTER her death while you watch AND you loose your PHK status.

What will it be? Make your momma proud...
Old 04-23-2009, 05:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Ok, would you rather make out with the hottest chick you can think of BUT it turns out she has a ***** (again, woman of your dreams, all is there she just also has a ***** and is a guy) OR someone that looks like Simon Cowell BUT has a vagina and is a real woman....?

You have to choose one or your mother dies and is raped AFTER her death while you watch AND you loose your PHK status.

lol omg.... hmmm

i choose.....

i choose.....

getting so hammered, i black out and don't remember who i made out with
Old 04-23-2009, 10:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Old 04-23-2009, 11:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ZexGX
or

Old 04-24-2009, 12:59 AM
TECH Addict

^^^ lol....
Old 04-24-2009, 08:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Actually, my degree is in law remember

Damnit Mark thats not cool man I would probably puke..... I would take them both use my god like powers and smash them together where the woman of my dreams one would then now have turned into a real woman with a vagina and perfect **** and the simon cowell looking thing disappears completely so therefore I now have sex with a real woman that is smokin hot and I am not sleeping with anything that is or looks like a man.

Quick Reply: Anyone looking for a large 1Bdr in the Valley?