Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

For those who remember the "What would you sell my car for thread" He sent me a PM

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 10:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tapout97
pain is over rated unless you wanna pull a gun to my head id grab the barrel and put it between my eyes and dare to pull the trigger
I would pay what your car is worth to see this happen i.e. $15.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Launching!

i say you guys just have a good old fashion fist fight no amigos no guns no weapons just you two in mma cage or studio problem settled!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 10:49 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It would happen in a studio no cops involved and would make sure hes got health ins...... hate for a broken nose , dis located jaw to happen..... that would be a shame.

nothing personal but computer or not if your gonna talk **** back it up otherwise dont take it i didnt ask for any of this but anyone who knows me knows i dont back down .. i dont care if your white black mexican 300 lbs gansta...... pain is over rated unless you wanna pull a gun to my head id grab the barrel and put it between my eyes and dare to pull the trigger

now its getting out of hand .....guys just ignore this and lets move on ok !
are you some wannabe cagefighter, or a just an idiot? judging by the stupity of your post i will guess the latter............
Old 05-12-2009, 10:49 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Red98a4SS
i say you guys just have a good old fashion fist fight no amigos no guns no weapons just you two in mma cage or studio problem settled!!!
Whats MMA Cage/Studio?

As for fighting, yeah sorry I doubt anyone is going to go hurt this little whelp not to mention I am sure he would be low enough to try and hit the lady here locally he was trying to pick a fight with.

Not sure thats someone I would want associated with me even if it was by mistake Red.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Cross
Whats MMA Cage/Studio?

As for fighting, yeah sorry I doubt anyone is going to go hurt this little whelp not to mention I am sure he would be low enough to try and hit the lady here locally he was trying to pick a fight with.

Not sure thats someone I would want associated with me even if it was by mistake Red.

lol very true and ryne dont **** this guy off just let him be i hate internet bull **** and e thuggin even if you are a bad *** in the cage or a pro fighter whatever just be humble ls1tech is not the place to e thug or talk **** if you want to do that go to mma forums man i hate this trash talking **** take it to myspace
Old 05-12-2009, 11:31 PM
12 Second Club

YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY.... 1. i didnt start any of this **** talking 2. ive asked several times to drop it and yet some total douche bags behind there computers continue to type..... :lol get a ******* life other then ls1tech my god........

cross .... picking a fight with a women :lol

MY GOD JUST END IT.... but nobody will so whos worse here.....point proven !!!!

ill end it on this note for any az guys who intend to be at the pavillions next weekend ill be there if you wanna say something i wont be hard to find if not then you were simple trash talking behind a screen......

THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Tapout97; 05-12-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: DDDD
Old 05-12-2009, 11:44 PM
12 Second Club

Im not gonna reply back to this.... were includeing myself acting 15 in a chat room and its gotten out of hand so if you have any maturity in yourself dont respond back otherwise..... well we all know the answer then
So does this mean you broke your own comment here?

And the saga continues, because we take the time to laugh at someone directly who is present not just a funny event, a vehicle we saw, something a public figure did suddenly were living in front of a computer. (And internet tough guys)

Yet none of us had to make more than 1 post in his thread to warrant PM's from him issuing a fight call out (Atleast I know I did not), but he still rants on about maturity.... I know I am not the only one who see's the Irony in this.

Its just like the issue of his Z28 vs SS being the same, he gets frustrated and upset. His ego is hurt so he lashes out. He begins to rant and becomes public amusement which then warrants him feeling people are picking on him while spending all there time sitting waiting for him to reply.

I am sorry Tapped out but there is no other way to say it, your an idiot.

The only person your going to fight is yourself and you did threaten a female AZ member according to information I have and frankly I trust that person more than a 27yr old internet cage fighter.

You need to yourself get a life, pull your head out of your boy friends @$$ and grow up. This is the internet enough said.

Also I find it funny that he thinks that someone would not say the same things in public and his solution is still the same, when someone says something true that hurts his feelings like a child he will loose control and swing. Effectively running out of idea's and trying to prove he is right with strength which in the end does nothing. Sadly enough even when its over everyone not only laughs and shuns you because your wrong but they also lose further respect for someone so worthless as a human-being.

Sorry maybe that was too deep for you.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would happen in a studio no cops involved and would make sure hes got health ins...... hate for a broken nose , dis located jaw to happen..... that would be a shame.

nothing personal but computer or not if your gonna talk **** back it up otherwise dont take it i didnt ask for any of this but anyone who knows me knows i dont back down .. i dont care if your white black mexican 300 lbs gansta...... pain is over rated unless you wanna pull a gun to my head id grab the barrel and put it between my eyes and dare to pull the trigger

now its getting out of hand .....guys just ignore this and lets move on ok !
you know for someone who trains mma or what ever you sure are giving fighters a bad name. Most true fighters hate people who run their mouth like this. you are doing no good for yourself or the sport being like this.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ill end it on this note for any az guys who intend to be at the pavillions next weekend ill be there if you wanna say something i wont be hard to find if not then you were simple trash talking behind a screen......

**** just got real
Old 05-12-2009, 11:59 PM
12 Second Club

:rofl:
Old 05-12-2009, 11:59 PM
TECH Regular

i love ls1tech when i am bored or sad it always brings a smile to my face lol
its like watching a novela lol
Old 05-13-2009, 12:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY.... 1. i didnt start any of this **** talking 2. ive asked several times to drop it and yet some total douche bags behind there computers continue to type..... :lol get a ******* life other then ls1tech my god........

Proved my point again
Old 05-13-2009, 01:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hlaalu
recap:

tapout wanted to know how much to sell his SS clone for
tapout didn't like what we suggested
tapout wants to fight everyone
tapout wanted to put his ***** in my mouth
tapout deleted the thread
Damn, I'm tappedout.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:28 AM
Teching In

dont ask me how i got this but i got exclusive footage of tapout97's dad "Brian" in his first fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iswvwuZc18
Old 05-13-2009, 01:39 AM
Launching!

Tapout is the wickedest
****** say hes ***** he'd dare you to stick your dick in this
if he was ***** he'd be filled with syphilis
herpes, gonorrhea, climittia, getting rid'a ya
Cross got locked like the penatentury
BigDaddyBry came and rolled up his sleeves
after one punch tapout couldnt leave the scene.....

Grow up fellas hopefully ^that^ will cheer you up

on a side note i need to poop
Old 05-13-2009, 02:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You do realize that you contradict yourself every time you talk, dont you?
Old 05-13-2009, 09:39 AM
On The Tree

this ******* guy...lol
Old 05-13-2009, 09:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

in before the
Old 05-13-2009, 10:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm in before the lock!

Tapout = tool
Old 05-13-2009, 11:01 AM
12 Second Club

Oh it gets better!!!!
He has been banned once already for being an idiot, his old name was:
FBODY4LIFE97

Check out this Gem of a thread:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-m...anyone-up.html

This sound like our familure "Mature" Friend?
TALK IS CHEAP IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME.... DO IT IN PERSON I HOPE YOU HAVE A JOB AND GOOD HEALTH INS. TAKE AS YOU LIKE.... ID LOVE TO SEE YOU IN PERSON....

YEA IM TRAPPING 12.7 ON STREET TIRES WITH NO INTERNALS AT 110.3 MILES AND HOUR LETS SEE YOUR LS1 DO THAT... IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM COME ON DOWN TO 1 OF MY 3 STUDIOS I TRAIN AND COMPETE AT.... OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH OR BACK IT UP IN PERSON ILL BE AT THE PAVILLIONS THIS SATURDAY..... $50.00 CASH EITHER YOU DONT SHOW UP OR YOU DONT DO A @&#$&*$*$#$ THING IN PERSON... AND IF YOU DO.. YOU MUST WANNA COMMMITTE TO SUICED.... THINK IM ALL TALK FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF....... 97 CAMARO LICENCE PLATE ENTENSE BRING IT OR SHUT YOUR FOCKING MOUTH OR ILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO SHUT IT FOR YOU IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE... AND IF YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THAT IM A STREET FIGHTER LOL LMAO.......... YOUR SADLY MISTAKEN.
Oh an the Comment about threatening ladies not being true:
Michelle.... Your Bi Polar With No Friends No Life.... Why Bother Posting Or Attending Meetings Your A ******* Joke......got A Problem Bring It As Well Take It How You Want

Last edited by Cross; 05-13-2009 at 11:44 AM.

Quick Reply: For those who remember the "What would you sell my car for thread" He sent me a PM