Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Someone backed into me... need a Camaro Rear Bumper.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 05:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cross
I would love to see someone who had the integrity to not play Internet games, ask for fights to overcome his own lack of intelligence and make rash comments all in favor of a hurt ego but we know where that's coming from with you and your hurt SS/Z28 that's not leaking oil because as you put it "It burns a lot of oil".

Sorry but that's not common but hey I have seen more powerful cars in action and not on you tube. Many here have seen beyond what I have seen, and this is a community in different parts of the world.
We share an enthusiasm for vehicles that's connected with computers. Sorry if that means were going to type on them, maybe this is just not for you, seems your too hell bent on working your self over with people seeing your antics as nothing more than a childish kid who does not represent his age group of other 25+ year olds.

Now again stop telling us about fighting and stop telling everyone how you don't care. You saw fit to come here and make a jerk of yourself, people called you one it and then enjoyed a good laugh at your expense because you continue to be an idiot and here you are back again having learned nothing.

If we meet in person sure I will call you a douche to your face and you will probably get all steamed up and swing at me in which case you will again prove your brain power is more than just "Lacking".

Now here's your chance to grow up and realize that in life its not your muscle and threats but your intelligence and humbleness. Grow up, man up and just take the licks you already got. You have been running your mouth since you embarrassed yourself and every time you make it worse because you just can't stop trying to sooth that bruised ego of yours.

Good luck with that continuing promise to stop wasting every one's time but we know you will keep coming back because no matter how much everyone gives you the chance to grow up, your going to just keep barreling down that path which will thankfully enough, provide us all with a lot of amusement.

God bless you for taking the time to provide so many laughs for us in the comfort of our own homes.

2 things

1. i wouldnt get upset if you called me a douche bag just put 2 fingers on me
2. how did i embaress myself..... i posted a thread what would you sell the car for... not if its an SS or Z28 .... big deal it burns oil and leaks.... hell here in az 9.5 out 10 LT1S ive seen do.

for your sake just move on.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tapout97
2 things

1. i wouldnt get upset if you called me a douche bag just put 2 fingers on me
2. how did i embaress myself..... i posted a thread what would you sell the car for... not if its an SS or Z28 .... big deal it burns oil and leaks.... hell here in az 9.5 out 10 LT1S ive seen do.

for your sake just move on.
Thats just what your not doing, your asking someone else to move on when they have.
You seem to forget you came in here and started causing drama over your bruised ego. No one went looking for you. So please tell me where I brought this on myself?

Your upset over your own actions and trying to project them onto others, because I was close you choose me and then when it caused more problems for you with the thread I made you got even more upset.

Now you came into this thread and started something else. Do you see a pattern here that revolves around YOU?

As for your comment about putting me in the hospital, talking "chit" as you put it. Again you found me not the other way around. You keep talking about fighting not me (putting me in the hospital, my insurance, etc) and lastly you keep bringing up your attitude issues and why everyone should deal with it.

Your the one puffing your chest online the rest of us are just enjoying watching you really try to be touch online to people who don't care who you are, don't need to know you because your not really someone of any importance to anyone other than yourself.

Go on with your life, stop making yourself look worse and stop continuing to add to your long line of stupidity. If you don't care then why do you keep finding others to talk all this too?
I don't need to talk about someone like you to others nor do I need to find other threads of yours and make comments only you seem to feel the need to do that.

Again keep going, I don't mind stirring the pot your sitting in, no skin off my back. But I keep giving you the tools to grow up and realize this is something you started and only you can end by being an adult.

Good luck

I also wanted to quote this for you so you could read how you contradict yourself, I also want to know where in the world God got into all this?
BRO 1st off you brought this on yourself not I
second im not asking for a fight nor do i honestly want to put you in the hospital ..... which would happen

All im simple trying to say is DROP IT .... if you wanna continue talking chit im not hard to find..... come up to the pavillions on a saturday night people know me there if you wanna talk chit behind a computer atleast be a man and say it straight to my face otherwise DROP IT..... im more then willing ... sorry if i dont put up with **** from anyone thats me been that way since i 14 now going on 28,.......... take it or leave it. But if it continues i know you wont be happy.....

believe it or not

god bless <---- im not religious i wasnt brained washed as a kid no offense nothing personal but if you believe in god more power to you !!!!
Remember not only did you start this, but your the one who was banned for it once before and you still have not learned from it.

Last edited by Cross; 05-20-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:43 PM
12 Second Club

banned from what ... what on earth you talking about ????

Its been dropped... but id love to see your car up at the pavillions on a saturday night its only 1 1/2 hour drive .... come up and say hi to everyone
Old 05-20-2009, 06:02 PM
12 Second Club

I have been out before and I do come to phoenix to enjoy the company of friends, they go to the pavilions from time to time as well. I am sure I will be out at some point.

As for it being dropped you sure seem to want me to come up so you can cause a problem for having dropped something. I guess that ego just will not let go will it.

As for your banned name I can go find it and post the link if you like *Shrugs* I know lying and denial is so much easier for someone who has already shown the integrity they lack.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:02 PM
TECH Addict

tapout is this really you? https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-m...-fighting.html
Old 05-20-2009, 06:04 PM
12 Second Club

I heard he was close to finishing that training video.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:12 PM
12 Second Club

YUP THATS ME.... "TEARS "

Nah cross I wont start anything with you, you dont have to be afarid to come to phx honestly.....

ITS ALL DROPPED !!! On my end.......

p.s dont sit here and talk about intergity and so on when you haven't shown it yourself .... you just made another post

" TRAINING VIDEO TAPOUT belive it or not was a name just for my car and its a 97 it has nothing to do with MMA....

THE END !
Old 05-20-2009, 07:29 PM
12 Second Club

You called me to drive over 100 miles to meet you when you started this and your telling me not to talk of integrity???? I'm sorry but what am I missing here?

Last edited by Cross; 05-21-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:39 PM
12 Second Club

this whole thread was about what to selll my car for not about burning or leaking oill or if its a SS or Z28 HANDS DOWN
Old 05-20-2009, 09:48 PM
TECH Addict

this whole thread was about what to selll my car for not about burning or leaking oill or if its a SS or Z28 HANDS DOWN
I really don't want to get into this again, but you wanted to know what the car was worth, correct? everyone was trying to tell you that an ss has more value than a z28. sure it's just a hood and spoiler, but also the rpo code and build number make it more valuable than a z28. that is all we were trying to say and you got upset over it.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:44 AM
12 Second Club

Yes i know a SS is worth a few hundred more not thosands but that wasn't the case the case was well its not an ss and your calling it ect ect ect.

thats all
Old 05-21-2009, 01:57 AM
12 Second Club

No this thread was about some old person with a hitch hitting my bumper hints the thread title. I know its hard too keep up but damn I am drunk and even I can still read the title.

Dumb ***.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:54 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cross
No this thread was about some old person with a hitch hitting my bumper hints the thread title. I know its hard too keep up but damn I am drunk and even I can still read the title.

Dumb ***.
whos the bigger dumb ***..my thread was

what would you sell my car for

not if its an SS or Z28 .....ill be at the pavillions next weekend come say hi !
Old 05-21-2009, 03:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yes i know a SS is worth a few hundred more not thosands but that wasn't the case the case was well its not an ss and your calling it ect ect ect.

thats all
Few hundreds? An SS can easily pull a couple thousand more than a similar Z28.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol @ Tapout still feeling mental anguish from the last thread.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:23 PM
TECH Addict

do you have a hotkey on your computer that automatically types "ill be at the pavillions next weekend come say hi" cause that is really ******* annoying. you sound like a broken record, WE GET IT. you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. go join the military if you have something to prove, we don't care. go join the circus and let people pay a dollar to punch you in the stomach, we don't care. go on the streets of new york and challenge people to a push up contest, guess what we still don't care. get the hell off ls1tech, you will be more comfortable at one of these forums:

www.fightingisawesome.com

www.MenonMenstyle.com

www.Didyoujustlookatme?letsfight!.com
Old 05-21-2009, 12:40 PM
12 Second Club

whos the bigger dumb ***..my thread was

what would you sell my car for

not if its an SS or Z28 .....ill be at the pavillions next weekend come say hi !
And you deleted that and then came to my thread to start a problem so yes you are a without doubt a complete idiot.

I did not go looking for you, you came looking for me.

You obviously have let nothing go and no I am not making a special trip for you when i come up there I will make sure to ask about you and when you swing at me I will make sure its on tape so I can then wave at you for the rest of your life through Plexiglas while you tell everyone how tough you and your male boyfriend are.

As for your other thread being about an SS or Z28 again remember YOU turned it into a thread that the SS is nothing more than a spoiler and hood so you can call yours and SS. All in your OTHER thread that was never brought up in this thread until YOU came here and started being an idiot. *shrugs*

I know its hard but try to color inbetween the lines it comes out better.

Last edited by Cross; 05-21-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:54 PM
12 Second Club

so your saying you can get a few THOUSAND more for an LT1 SS go on kelly blue book and see what they are going for or shall i paste it

I gues cross me and you arn't gonna see eye to eye...... dont come to phx stay in mexico aka tucson .....
Old 05-21-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Addict

z28:
Condition Value

Excellent
$5,795

Good
$5,345

Fair
$4,795

ss:
Condition Value

Excellent
$8,070

Good
$7,620

Fair
$7,070

directly copy and pasted from kbb.

im not trying to be a dick or anything, but do you have mental problems? like in all seriousness, i think you are really confused here.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:07 PM
TECH Addict

Tapout97 can't spell for 'chit'

Quick Reply: Someone backed into me... need a Camaro Rear Bumper.