Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Someone backed into me... need a Camaro Rear Bumper.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 01:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tapout97
so your saying you can get a few THOUSAND more for an LT1 SS go on kelly blue book and see what they are going for or shall i paste it

I gues cross me and you arn't gonna see eye to eye...... dont come to phx stay in mexico aka tucson .....
I hate to tell you but theres more of that population there then here. Again not knowing the facts will only make you look like the idiot.

Thanks for now ordering me around again, first its come to you now its stay away.

How about this, I will be an adult and do what I want you keep being an idiot and providing entertainment to the masses.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So this has been just as entertaining as the "How much do you guys think my P.O.SS" is worth thread.

Tapout just a serious question here. Where you picked on as a kid? like did you get bullied around the playground? Did your pastor feel you in inappropriate ways?

I think you should
A.) Stop cage fighting you have obvious brain damage right now
B.) Seek some psychiatric help, I know there are others out there just like you and they must have support groups for it, I can't help you cause I never experienced any of that but I am sure there is a loving person out there to help you. It appears that Cross is not the one for you.
C.) Please stop acting like a child, Lay off the roids man they are messing with you.

Hopefully you will take these kind words to heart and go your own way and let Cross go his.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
So this has been just as entertaining as the "How much do you guys think my P.O.SS" is worth thread.

Tapout just a serious question here. Where you picked on as a kid? like did you get bullied around the playground? Did your pastor feel you in inappropriate ways?

I think you should
A.) Stop cage fighting you have obvious brain damage right now
B.) Seek some psychiatric help, I know there are others out there just like you and they must have support groups for it, I can't help you cause I never experienced any of that but I am sure there is a loving person out there to help you. It appears that Cross is not the one for you.
C.) Please stop acting like a child, Lay off the roids man they are messing with you.

Hopefully you will take these kind words to heart and go your own way and let Cross go his.
ROFL
Old 05-21-2009, 03:25 PM
12 Second Club

Lol ....................... :LOL: Thanks for the comments adam

THAT WAS FUNNY ONLINE

;

Last edited by Tapout97; 05-21-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: FFFFFAFadfa
Old 05-21-2009, 03:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol ....................... :LOL: Thanks for the comments adam

THAT WAS FUNNY ONLINE

;

Hey man anytime, ya know it is all good, see cause i haz interwebz....
Old 05-21-2009, 06:20 PM
12 Second Club

your right its all good adam as far as cross id love to see him come to the pavillions
Old 05-21-2009, 06:26 PM
12 Second Club

This is funny :lol so i took a 97 ss package an added everything that comes with it and so on and its actually cheaper then my so called z28 :lol :lol :lol

Condition Value

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=

SS CAMARO
Excellent
$6,405
Good
$5,955
Fair
$5,405

MY Z-28

Condition Value
Excellent
$6,705
Good
$6,255
Fair
$5,705

WOW AND WE WERE SPEAKING AN LT1 SS IS WORTH THOUSANDS MORE......RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Last edited by Tapout97; 05-21-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: AFDASFAFADF
Old 05-21-2009, 06:47 PM
12 Second Club

Dude this thread is not about your lies on your car, GROW UP.

You keep saying you hope I show up, don't show up, were going to fight, blah blah blah.

Damn do you ever just let that bruised ego go? Its nice that you think the SS vs Z28 debate belongs in a completely different thread because you did not have the ***** to keep your original thread open.

Get out of my threads and keep this stupidity to yourself. Its gotten old and I am tried of you trying to turn my thread into some attention ***** fest for yourself when you deleted your own thread you idiot.

Your results for SS vs Z28 don't work when you claim higher mileage as well as different years just trying to refute what someone else already posted since you had to bring this up here.

Now STFU, get out of my thread go make your own if you want to continue this debate and stop being some childish little girl pushing for fights.

I have kept it polite, I have asked you to stop this BS more than once your just too dumb to figure it out.

Take your new account name and get lost before your banned again and if you do meet me in person I am sure all you will do is try to puff your chest and swing because your still an idiot who is still WRONG. Swinging even if you somehow manage to win will not make you right, it will just make you look even stupider than you have managed to look so far.

Maybe this lowering of myself to closer to be your level will get the point across to someone of such low intelligence.

Last edited by Cross; 05-21-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:46 PM
12 Second Club

honestly ive never started a fight untill someone puts a pinky on my body then its all over.....

were cool cross... even though i dont drink you should buy me a beer when you come up here sometime

relax you say you guys havent gotten under my skin.... it doesnt appear that way ... so RELAX
Old 05-21-2009, 07:48 PM
12 Second Club

*Just shakes head*
honestly ive never started a fight untill someone puts a pinky on my body then its all over.....

were cool cross... even though i dont drink you should buy me a beer when you come up here sometime

relax you say you guys havent gotten under my skin.... it doesnt appear that way ... so RELAX
We have been saying you should relax for how long? Not to mention me asking you to drop it. Just stop, its been asked many times.

We have been relaxed, were all hanging out here. You seem to be in need of a fight and dealing with some sort of ego issue. Just let it go, we keep saying it yet you keep plowing forward.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:58 PM
12 Second Club

lol..... i dont look to fight over the internet ....

ITS DROPPED !!!!!! AGREE

what do you drive btw simple curious thats all.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:59 PM
12 Second Club

A 95 Z28 as of right now.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:32 PM
12 Second Club

m6 t-tops what color ayny interanls beside .30 over 355 cam or anything
Old 05-21-2009, 08:39 PM
12 Second Club

I have listed some of the modifications in my sig, it has forged rods but nothing to special. Yes it is an M6 w/ a twin disc clutch and it has T-Tops.

Its currently being repainted for a car show next week.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hlaalu
do you have a hotkey on your computer that automatically types "ill be at the pavillions next weekend come say hi" cause that is really ******* annoying. You sound like a broken record, we get it. You go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. Go join the military if you have something to prove, we don't care. Go join the circus and let people pay a dollar to punch you in the stomach, we don't care. Go on the streets of new york and challenge people to a push up contest, guess what we still don't care. Get the hell off ls1tech, you will be more comfortable at one of these forums:

www.fightingisawesome.com

www.menonmenstyle.com

www.didyoujustlookatme?letsfight!.com
lol funny ****
Old 05-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Launching!

Jesus Christ, just ban this guy already (again).
Old 05-21-2009, 10:26 PM
12 Second Club

ban me for what................................. exactley mind your own business and comment on other threads unlless you have no life and nothing better to do then to put in your 2 cents in......very pathetic !!!
Old 05-21-2009, 11:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

This is funny :lol so i took a 97 ss package an added everything that comes with it and so on and its actually cheaper then my so called z28 :lol :lol :lol

Condition Value

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=

SS CAMARO
Excellent
$6,405
Good
$5,955
Fair
$5,405

MY Z-28

Condition Value
Excellent
$6,705
Good
$6,255
Fair
$5,705

WOW AND WE WERE SPEAKING AN LT1 SS IS WORTH THOUSANDS MORE......RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
How the **** is that possible? Either KBB is stupid or your a dumbass who put in different info on the cars.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:38 PM
12 Second Club

WHAT IS SOOOOOOO SPECIAL ABOUT AN SS

HOOD , SUSP, INTAKE , EXH

BIG ******* DEAL I HAVE ALL THOSE THINGS AND PLUS SOME

93-97 IS A 12-16 YEAR OLD CAR WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR GONNA GET FOR IT EVEN IF ITS A 97 10 K PLUS GOOD LUCK

GET OVER IT DOUCHE BAG BETTER YET MOVE ON WITH YOUR SUPER SPORT .........
Old 05-23-2009, 03:47 PM
TECH Regular

m6 t-tops what color ayny interanls beside .30 over 355 cam or anything
Somebody call me? Oh nevermind LOL

Quick Reply: Someone backed into me... need a Camaro Rear Bumper.