10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Who will win in the 2 BIG FIGHTS tonight

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 11:51 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tapout97
**** YEAH MATT HUGHES WINS DECISION 29 -28.......
Hughes didnt win ****. HE himself didnt even think he won, did you see him raising Serra's arm after the fight? Everyone where Iw as went silent when they heard "Hughes" and most of them were hughes fans...
Old 05-26-2009, 01:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I LAUGH IN THE FACES OF EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE FUN OF TAKING MARTIAL ARTS TAEKWONDO , KARATE...........Theres only 1 guy i know who fights like him in Taekwondo .....that uses differnt angles, foot work, side to side.
Dude you taking Karate is a whole different story than Machida. In the real world fights don't happen that way and you'll get your *** kicked if you think so.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:13 PM
12 Second Club

Bro i started out in karate and was a 6 time state champ and ranked in the world 4 times.... in az.... ive been in my fair share of street fights and if you think for a second that a Person whos skilled standing up v.s a street fighter with no experience other then swinging an arm..... " anyone can throw a punch " is gonna win..... then ill bend over and take it in the A$$ ...... Ive been in my fair share of fights not bragging.. i never started them in person but if you go out and been in the clubs or bars and so on you know how guys are.... and lets just say ive never endured a scratch !!!! theres more to Karate then 1 thinks. Ive been doing mma for 8 years now but Karate theres precision foot work, speed , kicking power and hands. Your legs are 8 times stronger durning a hit then your arms. And if you know how to fight on the street you will use your legs if your quick. **** the head or the chest id take out your knees then drop ya with a straight. Not you just saying in general. It doesnt matter how tuff you are you take out a knee cap your fucked
Old 05-28-2009, 05:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

hahaha who voted after the fights have allready happened?
Old 05-28-2009, 06:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bro i started out in karate and was a 6 time state champ and ranked in the world 4 times.... in az.... ive been in my fair share of street fights and if you think for a second that a Person whos skilled standing up v.s a street fighter with no experience other then swinging an arm..... " anyone can throw a punch " is gonna win..... then ill bend over and take it in the A$$ ...... Ive been in my fair share of fights not bragging.. i never started them in person but if you go out and been in the clubs or bars and so on you know how guys are.... and lets just say ive never endured a scratch !!!! theres more to Karate then 1 thinks. Ive been doing mma for 8 years now but Karate theres precision foot work, speed , kicking power and hands. Your legs are 8 times stronger durning a hit then your arms. And if you know how to fight on the street you will use your legs if your quick. **** the head or the chest id take out your knees then drop ya with a straight. Not you just saying in general. It doesnt matter how tuff you are you take out a knee cap your fucked
Glen Danzig, black belt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEehtlKVKps

Think Danny from NSK was trained in the art of Buffet.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Teching In

ya'll might know karate, but i know karacy
Old 05-28-2009, 09:46 PM
12 Second Club

lol.....god i love nothing more then STREET FIGHTERS they make me so damn hard im having ulcers

Quick Reply: Who will win in the 2 BIG FIGHTS tonight