Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lets just all go to taco bell
Old 05-29-2009, 05:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pweterss
lets just all go to taco bell
Noo way man king taco is way better, hell del taco is better too.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Noo way man king taco is way better, hell del taco is better too.
taco bell is good but always gives me the runs
Old 05-29-2009, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jrwilliam1988
its funny cuz some of those people protesting will most likely go to puerto vallarta or have gone for their vacation. and spend american earned money over there.
And paid taxes on their income.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
And paid taxes on their income.
mexican do too. they use fake social security cdumdumdums, therefore u.s. keeps their tax return
Old 05-30-2009, 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

mexican do too. they use fake social security cdumdumdums, therefore u.s. keeps their tax return
Seriously, how can the government do wrong if they keep taxes someone pays on an SSN that is not theirs? That's insane if you think the government did something wrong or if you think that is equivalent to paying taxes.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:45 AM
Staging Lane

Seriously, how can the government do wrong if they keep taxes someone pays on an SSN that is not theirs? That's insane if you think the government did something wrong or if you think that is equivalent to paying taxes.
im not saying its unfair. im saying we do pay our share. you stated that american pay taxes, im saying illegals pay taxes too and dont get them back.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

im not saying its unfair. im saying we do pay our share. you stated that american pay taxes, im saying illegals pay taxes too and dont get them back.
I'm done man. You can't compare committing fraud to paying taxes. Primarily because there is no accountability.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:29 AM
Teching In

doesn't even come out to make up for the strain on California let alone the rest of the country. And jfyi I know someone that does this and the person they are using gets a free check every year. If you honestly think that I have something to tell you, most don't even use fake ss numbers. Where is their part in the system of taxes. Nope don't have one but I sure get to pay for their kids they pop out. Then they will drop out of high school...not all of them 50% though in la county alone. All I'm saying is see both sides not just the one your told.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:49 AM
Staging Lane

"Medicare and unemployment are more regressive in nature than federal income tax, the contribution of illegals for these two taxes is about 37 percent that of other households' contributions. And for Social Security, which is even more regressive, illegals pay 40 percent of the average household's contribution.
It must be remembered that tax payments in the table are based on the assumption that only 55 percent of illegals pay payroll taxes, comprised of income tax, Social Security, Medicare, and unemployment insurance. If all of their income were subjected to taxation, illegals' tax payments would rise significantly. Of course, if they paid all of their payroll tax liability, this would imply that they have legal status, which would also dramatically increase use of public services."

Given the option of paying taxes and recieving public services, I'm sure more illegals would perfer that as opposed to the ladder. And don't give me this classic I pay for their kids line, that just pisses me off when social security benefies, medicare costs and unemployment are at an all time high!
Old 05-30-2009, 01:59 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by HEYPAL01impala
doesn't even come out to make up for the strain on California let alone the rest of the country. And jfyi I know someone that does this and the person they are using gets a free check every year. If you honestly think that I have something to tell you, most don't even use fake ss numbers. Where is their part in the system of taxes. Nope don't have one but I sure get to pay for their kids they pop out. Then they will drop out of high school...not all of them 50% though in la county alone. All I'm saying is see both sides not just the one your told.
most no. some yes. all i have to tell you is i dont regret ever coming to this country illegally. if u only knew how hdumdumdum it is to live out there. your saying to stop illegals from entering this country, but you were the lucky kid who was born here. imagine you were born in the tijuana. seriously picture yourself woking all day just for a couple tacos for you and your brothers and sisters. and you couldnt do anything to make it better but to immigrate to california. and once you risked your fucken life you are greeted by people who treated you like **** and told you to go back to mexico. im sure you wouldnt want to be born in that situation. you got lucky.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:10 AM
Teching In

Yes I got lucky...how about we don't go there k you don't know what and where I have come from. Lets just stick to the facts until we get immigration reform the people that are here to better their lives ie like yourself just admitted to the state is going to just keep sliding deeper and deeper into a **** whole. We don't need to deport anyof them. The ones in prison are the exception. We need to help them become citizens instead of leaches on the system that is fucked up from more then just illegals, unions, state workers.

Oh and show me where I said I want to stop them from entering. Now your just adding stuff you want me to say.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:20 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by HEYPAL01impala
Yes I got lucky...how about we don't go there k you don't know what and where I have come from. Lets just stick to the facts until we get immigration reform the people that are here to better their lives ie like yourself just admitted to the state is going to just keep sliding deeper and deeper into a **** whole. We don't need to deport anyof them. The ones in prison are the exception. We need to help them become citizens instead of leaches on the system that is fucked up from more then just illegals, unions, state workers.

Oh and show me where I said I want to stop them from entering. Now your just adding stuff you want me to say.
well then you want them to keep on coming? i used common sense and use the process of elimination. funny thing is though there are millions of jobs out there, but u know what "h a r d working" americans are filing for un-employment and getting us deeper in the hole. instead of looking for jobs. im a mexican with papers and i got a 2nd job recently, took me 3 days. "h a r d working" americans" just sit there and put their resume online instead of going out there and searching in person. im not saying all. americans
fyi h a r d is like that because if you put a r d together it spells dumdumdum
Old 05-30-2009, 02:33 AM
Staging Lane

only white guy that i understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AsxY...eature=related
Old 05-30-2009, 02:57 AM
Teching In

this has now officially turned into a unicorn thread
Old 05-30-2009, 06:17 PM
11 Second Club

Like I said in the beginning of this thread the only way to win is to not participate. One side will never convince the other side that they are right. What I do want to point out to the person who posted about kids in Mexico being hungry and people wanting to get hit by cars or juggling ***** etc. THIS IS THE CORRUPT MEXICAN GOVERNMENTS FAULT. They are influenced by mafia and drug wars. If a country has problems it is up to the government to fix them. The US cannot control the corruption over there and try to bring a better lifestyle to the people. The people (who are as you say hungry) should rise up and take over the government for the betterment of the people.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The only thing that bugs me about people ragging on illegal immigrants for their lack of knowledge of the English language are natural-born citizens who have not mastered it themselves.

Use Firefox, it does a spell check for you.

I do use firefox and it gave me everything but the correct spelling for it....besides, I said speak not spell lol.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TasTe_GOOD
I do use firefox and it gave me everything but the correct spelling for it....besides, I said speak not spell lol.
Good point!
Old 05-31-2009, 12:46 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Flash99
Like I said in the beginning of this thread the only way to win is to not participate. One side will never convince the other side that they are right. What I do want to point out to the person who posted about kids in Mexico being hungry and people wanting to get hit by cars or juggling ***** etc. THIS IS THE CORRUPT MEXICAN GOVERNMENTS FAULT. They are influenced by mafia and drug wars. If a country has problems it is up to the government to fix them. The US cannot control the corruption over there and try to bring a better lifestyle to the people. The people (who are as you say hungry) should rise up and take over the government for the betterment of the people.
haha. its that easy? again u dont know how mexico is. whn i go to visit my family, there are alot of checkpoints where officers have guns...not 9mm or revolvers but ak47's. no joke. there are like maybe 25 guys with ak's searching your car for drugs. idk if you know but guns have bullets, and bullets kill people. no way a poor *** mexican kid with not even 1 buck can afford even a bullet, let alone a gun....its like if you were escaping a prison.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:14 AM
Staging Lane

you know this happens in the US too and every where else in the world, but i agree nothin like the good ole USA but cali also depends on illegals as consumers (not just mexicans) imagine if all illegals were kicked out how much money would we lose?

Originally Posted by comanten123

Quick Reply: this is f'd up