Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

this is f'd up

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 07:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 180ls1
and what do you base that on? just the few videos you have seen on youtube. Have you ever talked to minutemen? i have. I find it funny that in this video the guy cut out the beginning instead of showing the whole thing.
did you read my whole post?

i said because of those 5-6 videos on the internet, that what i think of them... all of them...
are they probably all like this? probably not... but they sure as hell let a few of them ruin it...

thats my opinion, and thats why.. im entitled to it, just like you are..
Old 06-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya'll just got to cool down with some watermelon aight???yea....
Old 06-01-2009, 09:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mikejones
ya'll just got to cool down with some watermelon aight???yea....
watermelon flavored burritos?

Old 06-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
watermelon flavored burritos?

hmmm....you may be on to something...
Old 06-01-2009, 09:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mikejones
hmmm....you may be on to something...
i usually am...
Old 06-02-2009, 12:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did you read my whole post?

i said because of those 5-6 videos on the internet, that what i think of them... all of them...
are they probably all like this? probably not... but they sure as hell let a few of them ruin it...

thats my opinion, and thats why.. im entitled to it, just like you are..
ya i did but it seemed like you wanted to call all of them whatever names you called them because how some acted on these videos. Maybe i misread what you were getting at.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

ya i did but it seemed like you wanted to call all of them whatever names you called them because how some acted on these videos. Maybe i misread what you were getting at.
i did..

like i said, it only takes one rotten apple.. meaning it only takes one of them to make someone have a negative view on them..
in my case.. i saw 5-6 videos did a little research on my own and came to my conclusion... they are racist ********/bitches that i am so glad i do not have to deal with from day to day because i would be in court/jail shortly afterwards..
even at that.. if they arent those things.. most of them seem to be VERY ignorant.. they have not a clue where their ancestors are from and/or have no idea how they got here.... hell the immigrants know more than they do.. its actually kinda funny/sad..
Old 06-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ConElite
My parents were born in Mex. My father came here and flurished and made an honest living, Always paid his taxes and provided a great living for our family. I look down on ******** that come over to the US, Work under the table and Export all their money(Mexicans or anyone). But at the same time you can blame white coorporate america for hiring a bunch of illegals to work for trash pay, and they pocket the benefits. So technically both sides are idiots.
Well said!

DM
Old 06-02-2009, 12:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

i did..

like i said, it only takes one rotten apple.. meaning it only takes one of them to make someone have a negative view on them..
in my case.. i saw 5-6 videos did a little research on my own and came to my conclusion... they are racist ********/bitches that i am so glad i do not have to deal with from day to day because i would be in court/jail shortly afterwards..
even at that.. if they arent those things.. most of them seem to be VERY ignorant.. they have not a clue where their ancestors are from and/or have no idea how they got here.... hell the immigrants know more than they do.. its actually kinda funny/sad..
well that is good you have done some reaearch on them most people just run their mouth without having a clue about anything. I have talked to some and they seemed like honest normal people who were passionate about keeping our borders secure. I cant blame, things are a lot different here then they are where you live.
The illegals have a huge impact on so many things here it is crazy. I like to support immigration reform but i hate when people classify me as racist because i dont like the illegals being in our country.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

well that is good you have done some reaearch on them most people just run their mouth without having a clue about anything. I have talked to some and they seemed like honest normal people who were passionate about keeping our borders secure. I cant blame, things are a lot different here then they are where you live.
The illegals have a huge impact on so many things here it is crazy. I like to support immigration reform but i hate when people classify me as racist because i dont like the illegals being in our country.
i was interested in it.. and yes, it is a HUGE difference there then here right now.. i know a fraction of what is going on.. and luckily do not know the full deal.. also i have never spoken to any "minutemen" so have no idea what they are like in person..

its one thing to be how you are being.. its another to call someone (just because they are mexican) a piece of **** that needs to get back to their own ******* country and stop over running ours, you coward mother ******, etc etc etc.....
that is when it becomes a "racist" situation.. they are assuming just because they are mexican, they are illegal..

just seems to me there are much more *ignorant* racist minutenmen than the oppisite..
Old 06-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Banned

I was bore and raised in Miami, so I know all about the illegals, but the differences is where Mexicans try to keep out of trouble (of all intense and purposes), Cuban don't. The reason is deportation; Mexicans fear it, Cubans... well can't be... Miami is now a 3rd world country where you must bring a translator or know how to read or speak Spanish. Would you believe that in the state of Florida the Latin community tried to get a bill passed that would require the U.S. PUBLIC school to print books in Spanish; WTF!!?? I am SICK of hearing "press 1 for English, Press 2 for Spanish", why should I have to press anything!!?? In South Florida, if you don't speak Spanish, you chances to find a job have been cut by MORE THAN 60%!!!

If you people don't think there is a problem with illegal immigration then you have your head stuck too far up your *** to blind you from the problem. All these PC loving asshats need to wake the **** up and stop worrying about if they are going to hurt someones feelings because we need to close off the boarders to the U.S.! Oh and this new **** of a president, lol, what a JOKE! Proposing to forgive the 15 to 20 MILLION illegals that are here now, whats more, he is now allowing U.S. moneys to be sent to Cuba with no fear of recourse. You bleeding hearts need to start listing to what these Politicians, Doctors, Professors and the like; the horror is real, they don't need to make up anything to pretend that it is any worse than it really is!

I know that I may sound raciest, but I'm not! I have been all over the world, including Africa, Russia, Dubai, and a **** load of other countries and I love them all; I LIVE to travel and explore other countries and cultures. I have many black, Cuban, Haitian, Turkish, Russia, Asian, AUE, I have friends all over the world... Hell,my ex was part native American and her kids were half Cuban. Come to America, go through the proper procedures and get your citizenship the right way.... LEGAL! OH and KEEP the $$$ in the U.S. where it belongs!!! Oh and one other thing... LEARN ENGLISH!!! I can't stand going out and hearing someone having a full blown conversation in something other than English! NO I don't care to know what they are talking about, it is just common courtesy! When I travel, I try to learn some key words in the native language of the country that I am visiting, I feel it is a sign of respect.

So NO I am not a raciest, better to say that I believe in equality - I hate everyone equally!

DM

Last edited by Devils Mentor; 06-02-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

i was interested in it.. and yes, it is a HUGE difference there then here right now.. i know a fraction of what is going on.. and luckily do not know the full deal.. also i have never spoken to any "minutemen" so have no idea what they are like in person..

its one thing to be how you are being.. its another to call someone (just because they are mexican) a piece of **** that needs to get back to their own ******* country and stop over running ours, you coward mother ******, etc etc etc.....
that is when it becomes a "racist" situation.. they are assuming just because they are mexican, they are illegal..

just seems to me there are much more *ignorant* racist minutenmen than the oppisite..
well see that is why i hate this viedo because everything is so "loaded" it is obvious there is high tensions on both sides and this guy cut out the first part. I really dont think they started chewing him out because he is hispanic. I think they did because he said something to provoke them which lead to racial slurs.

I do agree that there is a good amount of minuitemen who are racist, but the majority of them are not out because they are racist and dont want the hispanics in the counrty. They see that illegals cost california 10 billion a year in services and take i dont know how many tens of thousands of jobs which drives them crazy. Not to mention the drugs or the other crimes.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:11 AM
Banned

well see that is why i hate this viedo because everything is so "loaded" it is obvious there is high tensions on both sides and this guy cut out the first part. I really dont think they started chewing him out because he is hispanic. I think they did because he said something to provoke them which lead to racial slurs.

I do agree that there is a good amount of minuitemen who are racist, but the majority of them are not out because they are racist and dont want the hispanics in the counrty. They see that illegals cost california 10 billion a year in services and take i dont know how many tens of thousands of jobs which drives them crazy. Not to mention the drugs or the other crimes.
Yeah there is a longer vid of the one posted, but I don't recall its details.

DM

Quick Reply: this is f'd up