Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Uh oh! Called out by Srt 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009 | 06:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Hahaha someone scared of being in compton late at night? Track Rats suck, you can't call a street racer out to a track, most times their car WILL NOT pass tech no matter what they do. I'm sure Cisco's will, but in general most will not.

Plus Irwindale is only 1/8mi.
Hey Mr. dj no i'm not scared of Bompton late at nite, i've herd stories about racers getting a raw deal there, and you think Track Rats suck huh wow, i would rather be TR than a Dead Duck, going 130mph in maybe 3 blocks, if you think thats Kool or smart than you sir must be an dumbazz!!
if he wants to run, hey i know i don't have the fastest car around, lose some and win some, thats no big deal, besides he called me out so, my chose where we run.......and thx's for sharing the info Irwindale being 1/8mile...
Old 06-02-2009 | 07:13 PM
TECH Addict

A lil late to the punch there, take you all night to think up all that? I'm just messin' w/ yah man no big deal, no need to get all butthurt I know Cisco personally that's all.
Old 06-02-2009 | 09:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Don't ruin the hustle
Not even, its just obvious to who ever has common sense. If your calling out a 10.70 car for a friendly run and told him "ill run you for whatever u want and u can spray all u want " your car must be faster than 10.70 or unless your gonna jump and he will never catch up....either of the two...cisko just made it a lil to obvious for him. ..
Old 06-02-2009 | 09:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

+1 on the track here. Its always the track racer going to the street. how about some street racers heading to the track. ****, maybe we can have some type of event. Money still allowed of course . either way, video tape that ****!
Old 06-02-2009 | 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SPLATT
+1 on the track here. Its always the track racer going to the street. how about some street racers heading to the track. ****, maybe we can have some type of event. Money still allowed of course . either way, video tape that ****!
There is a track in bompton if you didn't know...
Old 06-02-2009 | 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hlaalu
so a h/c/i/e camaro couldn't beat the srt4?
Not from a that roll.

It shows the SRT-4 can beat that car, in those conditions.
Old 06-03-2009 | 12:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by $O$OE
Not even, its just obvious to who ever has common sense. If your calling out a 10.70 car for a friendly run and told him "ill run you for whatever u want and u can spray all u want " your car must be faster than 10.70 or unless your gonna jump and he will never catch up....either of the two...cisko just made it a lil to obvious for him. ..
Exactly...Im pretty curious to know if anyone has ever beaten Cisko after taking him up on his offers.He has a fast car and im sure he can drive, id like to run him but he only runs for big money and im sure he could out hustle me...and I dont run on the street.
Old 06-03-2009 | 12:46 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by MrElectric03
Exactly...Im pretty curious to know if anyone has ever beaten Cisko after taking him up on his offers.He has a fast car and im sure he can drive, id like to run him but he only runs for big money and im sure he could out hustle me...and I dont run on the street.
His car is fast, you better bring all you have if you want to race him. Just watching out for you man!

Also, driving an auto isn't too hard.
Old 06-03-2009 | 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by krazy4
His car is fast, you better bring all you have if you want to race him. Just watching out for you man!

Na my car is nowhere near ready now but if I had my spray hooked up it would be interesting, but like I said, im not a street racer, hes not a track guy and im not risking a couple grand or really any amount of money, I race to race he races for money.
Old 06-03-2009 | 01:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

A lil late to the punch there, take you all night to think up all that? I'm just messin' w/ yah man no big deal, no need to get all butthurt I know Cisco personally that's all.
hey I know both Cisko and George. Both chill dudes, but I'd like to see this at the track. Anyone want to take side bets?
I've got $ on the SOM
Old 06-03-2009 | 01:37 AM
Teching In

yea yea ...anytime..anywhere...except at the track...and you probably wont race me because hopefully my homie with the cobra will run you...yea yea...
Old 06-03-2009 | 10:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by $O$OE
cisko ur car must be faster than a 10.70 at a track right?
my car has never seen a quarter mile i dont know what it runs..i know it runs good though and u know im down to run all the time..i just think i have the advantage cuz i know how to street race and he doesnt..
Old 06-03-2009 | 10:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by $o$oe
there is a track in bompton if you didn't know...
:d:d:d:d:d
Old 06-03-2009 | 10:44 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MrElectric03
ive lost to a iroc 383 stroker on nitrous and a nitrous honda..but both times why car fucked up and it wouldnt shift..
Old 06-03-2009 | 10:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mikejones
yea yea ...anytime..anywhere...except at the track...and you probably wont race me because hopefully my homie with the cobra will run you...yea yea...
lol and who are you?
Old 06-03-2009 | 12:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by InfamousRacingCisko
lol and who are you?
I'm pretty sure he's Mike Jones.

Could be wrong though.
Old 06-03-2009 | 12:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by krazy4

When are you getting back in the game Trent?

Pick up a '93-'97 V6/5spd for cheap and swap in a LS1/T56!!!
Insurance won't know a thing.
Old 06-03-2009 | 09:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
When are you getting back in the game Trent?

Pick up a '87-'93 4cyl/5spd notch for cheap and swap in a LS1/T56!!!
Insurance won't know a thing. and it would move better than a ls1 camaro
Fixed it for yah...
Old 06-08-2009 | 08:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by InfamousRacingCisko
lol and who are you?
Im MIKE JONES!!! dont act like you dont know the name, aint nothing changed but my change ima stay the same
Old 06-08-2009 | 10:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
he must be B.S you to try and scare u. most of them do that. I've got a bud the rolls with us that has a low 400hp str4. that might be a better race. pm me if you want to race him.
Louis, I don't call BS on these guys anymore. We have a 750 hp SRT4 and an 800 HP evo in pensacola FL. Hell, you saw those Hondas running low 10's at Fontana. It's all about how big are your nuts and how much you're willing to lose or win. ll in all should be a good race and I am willing to video tape.

Fig

Quick Reply: Uh oh! Called out by Srt 4