Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

My SS almost got stolen today ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Well if your car was parked in a parking lot and spot two guys around it scoping it out, and one of the guys has a ghetto tow rig what would you think they're intensions were? trying to wash your car? and when you go to approach them they take off like a bat outta hell. I'll agree to disagree, I think guilty people run because they dont want to get caught and face the consequences.
I agree, some reason when a cop pulls up right when u launch ur car at a street race do you stop and face it or do you run cause u scared to get a ticket or ur car taken(Example not saying i or anyone does)
Old 06-12-2009, 12:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Well if your car was parked in a parking lot and spot two guys around it scoping it out, and one of the guys has a ghetto tow rig what would you think they're intensions were? trying to wash your car? and when you go to approach them they take off like a bat outta hell. I'll agree to disagree, I think guilty people run because they dont want to get caught and face the consequences.
You have a difficult time reading what was posted and interjecting thoughts/ideas that were never conveyed. I'll leave it at that.

And yes, again, guilty people run because they're scared (of getting caught, in your example). Case closed on that one long ago.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Teching In

damn man thats ****** bullshit id kill them
Old 06-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Teching In

all you guys saying 'two the chest, one to the head' 'i'd kill em'. WOW. you really dont know the consequences of your actions do you? Most likely you would end up going to jail longer then ANY car thief.

I understand, i've had numerous **** stolen outta my old LO3; its a shitty feeling and it ****** pisses me off too. I'd say a smarter thing to do is at least aim at the leg, and like some1 else said make sure you are not aiming into a ****** store or somethin. Cuz chances are no one here would be able to hit a running person with a hand gun.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by myslow92
that's why I carry 2 mags just incase there is more than 2......20 rounds of .45 is a nice anti theft system
lol hella yea only in az
Old 06-19-2009, 12:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LuckySpencer007
all you guys saying 'two the chest, one to the head' 'i'd kill em'. WOW. you really dont know the consequences of your actions do you? Most likely you would end up going to jail longer then ANY car thief.

I understand, i've had numerous **** stolen outta my old LO3; its a shitty feeling and it ****** pisses me off too. I'd say a smarter thing to do is at least aim at the leg, and like some1 else said make sure you are not aiming into a ****** store or somethin. Cuz chances are no one here would be able to hit a running person with a hand gun.
their just venting and never underestimate a persons ability

Quick Reply: My SS almost got stolen today ...