Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

ok....who the fuck is going to the PARADE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ace5Oh
I don't watch basketball. but since everybody loves the lakers i always go for the oppisite team.

whatta hatttter...!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:49 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84

I would root for the lakers if kobe wasn't such a jack ***.
yea i love how everyone forgot he raped a girl... lol
Old 06-16-2009, 12:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ace5Oh
I don't watch basketball. but since everybody loves the lakers i always go for the oppisite team.
Umm.. parade means the Finals was over two days ago buddy. No more opposite team.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by C5natie
Umm.. parade means the Finals was over two days ago buddy. No more opposite team.
LOL...there it is there...!!!! oralando FAILLLLEDDDDD....!!!!!!!!!!!!

and why would u say kobe is a jackass....he's the man ! ! !
Old 06-16-2009, 01:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
LOL...there it is there...!!!! oralando FAILLLLEDDDDD....!!!!!!!!!!!!

and why would u say kobe is a jackass....he's the man ! ! !
No he's not, what kind of role model is he? little kids look up to him, and think damn I want to be the number one, where now it is no longer a "team" sport but a one man show, their whole plan is to get kobe the ball so he can feed his ego, and walk around with the **** eatin grin on his face, seriously now it is not a sport it is a popularity contest and I will laugh the day kobe gets hurt and can't play anymore, and he has to sit on the side lines and watch how a team plays.

Little kids will then think it is ok to treat people like **** and to be a cocky **** head, I am smarter than most people but I don't go around shoving it in their face, because each person should have some humility otherwise you are just another *****, he hasn't learned that yet or thinks he is god so therefore Kobe is a jack ***.

How about them apples.

And he could be completely different in person but how he projects himself on tv and in the media is how we base our ideals of a famous person, plus the whole cheating on his wife thing, thats ****, you made a conscieous decision to marry her and it is not hard to stay faithfull to one woman, if you can't do that don't get married, plain and simple.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:39 PM
TECH Regular

No he's not, what kind of role model is he? little kids look up to him, and think damn I want to be the number one, where now it is no longer a "team" sport but a one man show, their whole plan is to get kobe the ball so he can feed his ego, and walk around with the **** eatin grin on his face, seriously now it is not a sport it is a popularity contest and I will laugh the day kobe gets hurt and can't play anymore, and he has to sit on the side lines and watch how a team plays.

Little kids will then think it is ok to treat people like **** and to be a cocky **** head, I am smarter than most people but I don't go around shoving it in their face, because each person should have some humility otherwise you are just another *****, he hasn't learned that yet or thinks he is god so therefore Kobe is a jack ***.

How about them apples.

And he could be completely different in person but how he projects himself on tv and in the media is how we base our ideals of a famous person, plus the whole cheating on his wife thing, thats ****, you made a conscieous decision to marry her and it is not hard to stay faithfull to one woman, if you can't do that don't get married, plain and simple.
wow you are way off when it comes to kobe and the lakers. Kobe is not a one man show. If no one else is trying to step up during the game he will try and take it over but he is not out there to score 50 points a game. He does what he needs to do for the lakers to win. Thats why during the finals he was only scoring 20-low30's in points and having almost 10 assist a game. Kobe is a team player and leader. He doesnt care how the lakers win as long as his team wins. I dont see how you see kobe treating people like ****? i dont know where you pulled that out of your ***. Also i highly doubt he raped that bitch, i mean comeon kobe gets so much *** thrown at him do you think he needs to rape someone. Your right he did screw up by cheating on his wife, but i would like to see you at the age of 21 a nba super star with millions of dollars and tons of girls being thrown at you handle it, It would be hard to stay faithful. Kobe and any celebs live lives we could never even understand, they are constenly under the microscope. Every move they make ends up in the news paper or tv. K im done with my rant
Old 06-16-2009, 02:39 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by allblacksrt4
wow you are way off when it comes to kobe and the lakers. Kobe is not a one man show. If no one else is trying to step up during the game he will try and take it over but he is not out there to score 50 points a game. He does what he needs to do for the lakers to win. Thats why during the finals he was only scoring 20-low30's in points and having almost 10 assist a game. Kobe is a team player and leader. He doesnt care how the lakers win as long as his team wins. I dont see how you see kobe treating people like ****? i dont know where you pulled that out of your ***. Also i highly doubt he raped that bitch, i mean comeon kobe gets so much *** thrown at him do you think he needs to rape someone. Your right he did screw up by cheating on his wife, but i would like to see you at the age of 21 a nba super star with millions of dollars and tons of girls being thrown at you handle it, It would be hard to stay faithful. Kobe and any celebs live lives we could never even understand, they are constenly under the microscope. Every move they make ends up in the news paper or tv. K im done with my rant
he basically admitted to raping her...

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."
Old 06-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Whats a joto?
Old 06-16-2009, 04:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well all their base manuevers are to get kobe the ball, watch them a little I have it usually always comes down to kobe getting the ball and scoring, pau gasol is an amazing player as well but he is getting more assists to kobe than he is getting points for himself, and as far as the whole how would I have been at 21 with all that fame? well I wouldn't be married thats for damn certain, **** I am not even famous and not married at 24 cause thats just dumb (no offense to anyone who is married at my age) these are the times to play around he made the decision he gets to deal with it, even if I was famous i don't lead a lavish lifestyle I don't dream of expensive cars or huge houses that stuff is crap I am content with my life and what I have or the way my life is so I probably would not be in the media too much.

I do say the lakers have a great team, but kobe's interviews and how he is seen on the media is with this cocky attitude, I never said directly he treated people like **** I just said that he knows it is all about him, hell look shaq even said **** this guy because kobe didn't want to share the limelight. And you can't say it was all because of Shaq, he is freakin shaq for cryin out loud he was in movies and is the Superman.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:03 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TORCH FRC
Whats a joto?
joto=gay
Old 06-16-2009, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

well put...i like u adam but u were WAAAAY off...but like u said ur not a fan so cant hold it against u....
Old 06-16-2009, 04:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
joto=gay
=adam
Old 06-16-2009, 04:21 PM
TECH Addict

=adam
that too
Old 06-16-2009, 05:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

=adam
****** puto.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:32 PM
On The Tree

****** puto.
chupa me berga pinche gavacho....
Old 06-16-2009, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Du bist eine dum sheist und du hast eine kleine schwanz. Kanst du verstahen? Nein?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

All I gotta say about the "rape" incident is: what rape victim goes and has sex with someone else before going to the hospital and getting a rape kit done?

One guy even said I was a waste of height
I'd say "must not be a waste if my nuts rest on your head". Then again Adam, you should stop going to gay bars.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

Du bist eine dum sheist und du hast eine kleine schwanz. Kanst du verstahen? Nein?
eat mine sheisse swine hunt...!!
Old 06-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Staging Lane

One guy even said I was a waste of height.
do u know how often i get that? like once a week haha
Old 06-16-2009, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
All I gotta say about the "rape" incident is: what rape victim goes and has sex with someone else before going to the hospital and getting a rape kit done?

I'd say "must not be a waste if my nuts rest on your head". Then again Adam, you should stop going to gay bars.
Wait you are the one talking about putting your nuts on someones head... bry man its ok to leave your wife and become gay i guess it is the thing to do these days, me on the other hand I still like the vagina, sorry bry no still means no, I am not gay and wil never be your gay friend.

Quick Reply: ok....who the fuck is going to the PARADE!!!