Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

ok....who the fuck is going to the PARADE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Wait you are the one talking about putting your nuts on someones head... bry man its ok to leave your wife and become gay i guess it is the thing to do these days, me on the other hand I still like the vagina, sorry bry no still means no, I am not gay and wil never be your gay friend.
Me fitting you for a Roman Helmet is different than a gay guy telling you that you're a waste of height. You interjected your gay experience, not me.

Like I said before, "just because my nuts covered your eyes, does not make you gay, but it does make you Roman."

Consider yourself "fitted".
Old 06-19-2009, 12:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the parade was BAD ***...i got in the coluseam some how (dont ask me i was so over fadddded it wasnt funny) we sat in section 10 and smoked pot in front of the LAPD allday...!!!! Hell one of the officers even complained cuz we werent "sharing"....!!!!

teh ceremony was great...got to see the laker girls dance...good times...hope we can keep this sqaud together for next year..money money money
Old 06-19-2009, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Me fitting you for a Roman Helmet is different than a gay guy telling you that you're a waste of height. You interjected your gay experience, not me.

Like I said before, "just because my nuts covered your eyes, does not make you gay, but it does make you Roman."

Consider yourself "fitted".
LMAO hahaha that was awesome man I have nothing to come back with... Hats off to you. I owe you one of these
Old 06-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
the parade was BAD ***...i got in the coluseam some how (dont ask me i was so over fadddded it wasnt funny) we sat in section 10 and smoked pot in front of the LAPD allday...!!!! Hell one of the officers even complained cuz we werent "sharing"....!!!!

teh ceremony was great...got to see the laker girls dance...good times...hope we can keep this sqaud together for next year..money money money
Lucky vato!! I got there and was in the mix of it on the street it was pretty cool tho i was fazzzed outta my mind too.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 04cobra13
Lucky vato!! I got there and was in the mix of it on the street it was pretty cool tho i was fazzzed outta my mind too.
i got there early...got to gate 8 and it just OPENED...!!! we did alot of "wating" then they got there and the place went OFF...
Old 06-19-2009, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
LMAO hahaha that was awesome man I have nothing to come back with... Hats off to you. I owe you one of these
Cool man!

I'm sure you'll get me back soon enough.

Quick Reply: ok....who the fuck is going to the PARADE!!!