Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

registering an OHV vehicle with no pink slip?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Idk that's a tricky one.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just found out there is a lien on it too! i think its only 125 bucks, but if i do go through the dmv pink and brown papers, i might need to get approval of the bank, and i have no clue what bank i have to pay the 125. damm idk what to do
Old 06-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol i need a back axle for my yfz fliped the **** out of it lmfao just go the dmv and show them the bill of sale get the pink paper that says lost pinkslip get the registered owner to sign it then get a new owner slip and bam you got yourself a pinkslip tell the dmv to give you the records for that **** tell them that u want to pay all the charges on the bike and thell tell you wats cracking california goes by this rule " MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS" LOL
Old 06-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Banned

thanks dude. well hopefully i can get this ****** registered, if not its gonna be parted out
Old 06-18-2009, 05:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by snugans310
lol i need a back axle for my yfz fliped the **** out of it lmfao just go the dmv and show them the bill of sale get the pink paper that says lost pinkslip get the registered owner to sign it then get a new owner slip and bam you got yourself a pinkslip tell the dmv to give you the records for that **** tell them that u want to pay all the charges on the bike and thell tell you wats cracking california goes by this rule " MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS" LOL
ey bro but you sure its that easy? i have the pink and brown paper, but i dont know id i can get involved with the bank without the owner of the quad since hes in jail or no where to be found dude.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:41 PM
TECH Regular

hey ara if you could lock those yfz shocks down it would be great... ill pay you cash for em immediately...

i wanna lower it cuz it already sits too high...and im heavy so the whole bike feels top heavy...with a small drop it should feel a lot more settled and should handle a lot better...
plus im probably scooping up an extended swingarm setup this weekend, but i wanna ride it a few times before any major mods...
Old 06-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
hey ara if you could lock those yfz shocks down it would be great... ill pay you cash for em immediately...

i wanna lower it cuz it already sits too high...and im heavy so the whole bike feels top heavy...with a small drop it should feel a lot more settled and should handle a lot better...
plus im probably scooping up an extended swingarm setup this weekend, but i wanna ride it a few times before any major mods...
ill let you know shant, but im trying to keep my hopes up, parting out is our last resort. this sucker is like brand new man
Old 06-18-2009, 07:56 PM
TECH Regular

i wasnt talking about yours... you mentioned you saw some online for 150 shipped...

dont part it out... since the bank is the lien holder they hold the title to the vehicle...find out which bank holds the lien and settle it...once the lien has been settled the bank releases the title of the vehicle... just find out if he has anybody on his side that can settle the lien on his behalf..
Old 06-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
i wasnt talking about yours... you mentioned you saw some online for 150 shipped...

dont part it out... since the bank is the lien holder they hold the title to the vehicle...find out which bank holds the lien and settle it...once the lien has been settled the bank releases the title of the vehicle... just find out if he has anybody on his side that can settle the lien on his behalf..
ok kool il let you know on those shocks let me ask the guy right now. thanks for the advice, i will go to the bank too, its some weird bank. or **** it im gonna maybe give it to an agency
Old 06-19-2009, 03:27 PM
Teching In

**** if you part it out send me a pm

Quick Reply: registering an OHV vehicle with no pink slip?