Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

SUPER Cruise 2009, opinions please.

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 04:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
im still a lil ??? on how we gonna do this... so every car club is gonna meet at their spot? and from there what do we do?
Yeah I was like that too. I just turned it into every car club to cruise on their own to the park. Gears i still cruising with you guys on the way down if you are up to it. I think its just that no one wants to put miles on their cars haha, serioulsy. But we are down, you are down, Socal muscle I think is down but their website is gone so i cant confirm now. Fearless fbodys is coming to us, and we are coming to Cali Generals and to the park.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by masterz28
Yeah I was like that too. I just turned it into every car club to cruise on their own to the park. Gears i still cruising with you guys on the way down if you are up to it. I think its just that no one wants to put miles on their cars haha, serioulsy. But we are down, you are down, Socal muscle I think is down but their website is gone so i cant confirm now. Fearless fbodys is coming to us, and we are coming to Cali Generals and to the park.
yea we are down to cruise somewhere else before the park... so you guys are gonna cruise to our spot? meet us there?
Old 07-20-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

yes, we shall meet you there. the guys from GME are not going to cruise anywhere else it looks like, they have people coming down but dont want to run around. Socal muscle from sfv are not responding anymore, hope they still come. and everyone else appears to be just coming straight to the park.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:34 PM
Banned Village Idiot

yes, we shall meet you there. the guys from GME are not going to cruise anywhere else it looks like, they have people coming down but dont want to run around. Socal muscle from sfv are not responding anymore, hope they still come. and everyone else appears to be just coming straight to the park.
what time do you want us there at our spot
Old 07-20-2009, 05:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

what time do you want us there at our spot
Sorry for the long delay, I was sending out email for sponsors. But um, like 9 930ish that morning we shall be at your spot. I am wanting to be there at 9 but I am counting on some delays on the freeways so 930.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:10 PM
Teching In

What's up folks! I'm fricken stocked its comin' up quick! Hey Franster...what time are we meeting at our spot..8-8:30,9?
Old 07-20-2009, 06:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Daniel D
What's up folks! I'm fricken stocked its comin' up quick! Hey Franster...what time are we meeting at our spot..8-8:30,9?
yeah, jeff was supposed to send out a email to everyone, hahah ******* guy. I will send it out as a post on the web site. I am sure 815 is the time.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Sorry for the long delay, I was sending out email for sponsors. But um, like 9 930ish that morning we shall be at your spot. I am wanting to be there at 9 but I am counting on some delays on the freeways so 930.
sounds good man we'll be there, so after everyone gets there we are gonna cruise up to the park?
Old 07-20-2009, 10:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

sounds good man we'll be there, so after everyone gets there we are gonna cruise up to the park?
yes up to the park.

My friend jeff spoke to the carterer, we are very close to get $15 a plate, we need three more people to sign up for food and we can get it cheaper. We have a confirmed estimate of at least 40+ people(cars) going, 12 cars with one guest signed up for a plate so we get three more cars getting plates it will be official that each plate will be $15. We get 15 more people to sign up it will be about $10 a plate. I know everyone wants some good *** food, let sget these people to sign up, the more the merrier and the cheaper we all have to pay!!!

come on guys spread the word, i know ALOT will show, remember what happened at Big Bear for the La Invasion, alot more will show up that dont sign in, sign in lets get it to $5 a plate!!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

Finaly got some info on this big cruz, ill be rolling with the Deanda Boys
Old 07-21-2009, 10:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by FearTheDeer
Finaly got some info on this big cruz, ill be rolling with the Deanda Boys
sounds good, its coming closer!
Old 07-22-2009, 08:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

SUPER CRUISE WEBSITE

The route has FINALLY been added. Review and start mapping out directions on google or mapquest.

Reminder, lets get more people to register so we can eat for cheap, just a few more people have to register to get the price down to $15 a plate, if the 40+ cars that plan on coming with guests sign up we can get the plate to be just $10. COME ON LETS EAT SOME GOOD FOOD FOR CHEAP!!!

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Banned Village Idiot

damn can't wait for thisssssss!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Staging Lane

SUPER CRUISE WEBSITE

The route has FINALLY been added. Review and start mapping out directions on google or mapquest.

Reminder, lets get more people to register so we can eat for cheap, just a few more people have to register to get the price down to $15 a plate, if the 40+ cars that plan on coming with guests sign up we can get the plate to be just $10. COME ON LETS EAT SOME GOOD FOOD FOR CHEAP!!!

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!!
kick *** job
Old 07-23-2009, 02:46 AM
Staging Lane

hey frankie, i've never been to craig park, so i was checking out some aerial pictures of the park, and it looks huge! but it also looks like there are quite a few parking lots... my question is how we will know where to park or find everyone else once the first arrivals start posting up. maybe suggest some kind of markers???? maybe i dunno. i dont know if they allow that kind of thing or if its even necessary.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:46 AM
Banned Village Idiot

and how much do they charge at the gate?
Old 07-23-2009, 12:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

I would want to park and station where the red Circle is at! BUT if there happens to be a deck there we can not stay. A deck is a piece of park property that is available for rent, that means someone might of rented the deck and has the right to kick us off if we are there. Again the first people to get there if there is a deck dont go there, if there is just a bench or something go ahead and stay if not go to the WHITE circle with the big 'X' and I will expect you guys there. Parking inside the park is $5. If you wish to park inside thats fine, parking outside is free but the walk is long.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Alright we got $15 a plate of food!!! Thanks for the extra guys that signed up. Anyone have an easy up to bring along, it can help with the shade. Bring them along if you have them!
Old 07-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Staging Lane

i think we should all park together inside
Old 07-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Originally Posted by 98V8gorilla
i think we should all park together inside
yep!!! wax those cars, it should be like a car show at the park!!!

Quick Reply: SUPER Cruise 2009, opinions please.