Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

anyone have any shitty interior peices?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 07:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brynnda
stop looking at my profile. take a hint I DONT LIKE YOUR BITCH *** and threaten to hit me again, well see how well that goes over
LOL, Stop looking at your profile? How about you stop smoking METH, Because your seriously tripping ballz right now and are obviously on a METH RAGE. I have never spoken to you so how can you say i threaten to hit you?

P.S. can someone look at her profile and see if i have been on there?
Old 06-24-2009, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

i dont smoke meth you stupid bitch. even my boyfriend saw you on there. just a few days ago actually
Old 06-24-2009, 07:41 PM
10 Second Club

i dont smoke meth you stupid bitch. even my boyfriend saw you on there. just a few days ago actually
What are you talking about? Saw me where? Do you think I like you, And I after you? cause I wouldn't **** you if my life depended on it.

Oh yeah you snort it, You do big gager rails off the toilet seath cover.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the times ls1tech is better than tv
Old 06-24-2009, 07:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Old 06-24-2009, 07:52 PM
10 Second Club

Old 06-24-2009, 07:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

all jokes aside i'll let you know if i come across anything in the ol' garage
Old 06-24-2009, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
LOL, Stop looking at your profile? How about you stop smoking METH, Because your seriously tripping ballz right now and are obviously on a METH RAGE. I have never spoken to you so how can you say i threaten to hit you?

actually you did speak to her (in person) but she didnt know it was you that time at the shop...and honestly dont recall any threats being thrown...

****** ivan...u made me spit soda out my mouth with the "meth rage" comment....!!

by the way im taking off my taillights right now...so i dont forget like the lodi i am
Old 06-24-2009, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02NHRAtransAm

all jokes aside i'll let you know if i come across anything in the ol' garage

me either brynn...why dont u hit up allan, i hear that LT1 t/a u sold him was cut up into somekind of promod or sportsman class race car....prolly have the interior still
Old 06-24-2009, 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

the car needs to have some sort of interior when it goes, and i want to keep all the tan pieces that are ok just in case i get another 4th gen
Old 06-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Staging Lane

If you view someones profile, for whatever reason, your user name will appear as a recent visitor on someones profile. I am sure you know this. I saw your name there just a few days ago, but too many people have additionally visited her profile since, so your name is off the "recent visitors" list.

It was there though. I saw it myself. So if you always make stupid comments to her, and go out of your way to talk ****, what is your excuse for viewing her profile?

What are you talking about? Saw me where? Do you think I like you, And I after you? cause I wouldn't **** you if my life depended on it.

Oh yeah you snort it, You do big gager rails off the toilet seath cover.
With all that **** aside, why dont you actually get to know people before you talk **** about them. You must have "opposite day," everyday, because Brynnda is about the furthest away from being a tweaker compared to most people I know.

Im all about friendly bashing, but this seems to be a continuous thing that she isn't taking as friendly.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:15 PM
On The Tree

the car needs to have some sort of interior when it goes, and i want to keep all the tan pieces that are ok just in case i get another 4th gen

what goes the white t/a...wheres it going to Fbody heaven?
Old 06-24-2009, 11:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jeremy 92 RS
If you view someones profile, for whatever reason, your user name will appear as a recent visitor on someones profile. I am sure you know this. I saw your name there just a few days ago, but too many people have additionally visited her profile since, so your name is off the "recent visitors" list.

It was there though. I saw it myself. So if you always make stupid comments to her, and go out of your way to talk ****, what is your excuse for viewing her profile?

With all that **** aside, why dont you actually get to know people before you talk **** about them. You must have "opposite day," everyday, because Brynnda is about the furthest away from being a tweaker compared to most people I know.

Im all about friendly bashing, but this seems to be a continuous thing that she isn't taking as friendly.
Why do I need to view brynnda's profile for? or what do you think im up to? So in just in a few days 10 other people visited her profile? Thats really hard to believe. Only time I went on her profile was to pm her to let her know I was at santa ana speed standing right next to her and she didn't know it was me. But that was months ago like in January.

I havn't talked **** to her for a while now, She started calling me a bitch on here for no reason and she went off on jason and hes never said anything about her.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man we havnt had a muti-page **** taking thread in ages!!!! Lets get ready to rumble. 1st up brynnda and ivan.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:50 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 383lt1impala
Man we havnt had a muti-page **** taking thread in ages!!!! Lets get ready to rumble. 1st up brynnda and ivan.
Act your age 18 year old jose.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:51 PM
TECH Veteran

I havn't talked **** to her for a while now, She started calling me a bitch on here for no reason and she went off on jason and hes never said anything about her.
thats called rag rage
Old 06-24-2009, 11:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lmao @ rag rage.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:01 AM
Launching!

lol this ****** guys! lol ----- i have a center console kinda fucked up.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:12 AM
Staging Lane

Why do I need to view brynnda's profile for? or what do you think im up to? So in just in a few days 10 other people visited her profile? Thats really hard to believe. Only time I went on her profile was to pm her to let her know I was at santa ana speed standing right next to her and she didn't know it was me. But that was months ago like in January.

I don't know. But your name was there. Maybe it was from a while ago. Not a big deal. I don't think you're up to anything. Just thought it was odd. Sounds like you guys should make a truce.

As far as Jason goes, his nickname when he first started coming around the LS1tech scene, even his own car club, was "1 up" because he always had to have the last "say so" or a better response or experience over you/your experience. Its not worth your time to search and read the posts, but after some of Brynnda's posts he has always had to make a remark or some type of corrective comment.

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Because your interior is mint?
Why do you care if its mint or not? Its as if you are trying to insinuate that its not worth it for her. Even if it was shot out, or seats are ripped, why does it matter to you why she wants to keep it? Even a newbie knows seats/door panels can be reupholstered/redone.

Last edited by Jeremy 92 RS; 06-25-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i had the tan inserts for under the hatch, i just threw them away