Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I wanta Run a Wipple Snake @ Irwindale this thur?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EkS
what happens if you run faster than 8.6?
you need a helmet

seems like its gunna be a good day, maybe i should come
Old 06-25-2009, 02:44 PM
Teching In

I'm flattered that I'm so well know on LS1Tech.

It would have been a great race if I was still Whippled, for sure. I was running 6.90's on D/R's on pump gas, but I've got bigs, little, and ET streets now so the 1.9 60fts. would go down a little bit.

[VET HNTR] is down for the time being though. Waiting of fuel system and a few other components for the HPP 61mm TT setup I bought the month before last. Hit me up after my setup is done and we'll hang at Irwindale.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn, I need to go tonight!
Old 06-25-2009, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Any snake handlers around here ............cobras are gonna start to take over this board.....
Old 06-25-2009, 04:40 PM
TECH Regular

im going tonight but my car is slow.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SIr RicCuS
I'm flattered that I'm so well know on LS1Tech.

It would have been a great race if I was still Whippled, for sure. I was running 6.90's on D/R's on pump gas, but I've got bigs, little, and ET streets now so the 1.9 60fts. would go down a little bit.

[VET HNTR] is down for the time being though. Waiting of fuel system and a few other components for the HPP 61mm TT setup I bought the month before last. Hit me up after my setup is done and we'll hang at Irwindale.
Hey Rick, you've got that addiction real bad don't ya!!!! Good luck with that build, thats going to be crazy.

Kevin
Old 06-26-2009, 03:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Track was hookin tonight!!! New bests for me NA and on the bottle! Nice running you George you have one of the best looking fbodies in So Cal.

I gotta bring out my Isuzu Stylus Lotus edition next week to take down a certian maroon Altima next week
Old 06-26-2009, 04:00 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by james562
Track was hookin tonight!!! New bests for me NA and on the bottle! Nice running you George you have one of the best looking fbodies in So Cal.

I gotta bring out my Isuzu Stylus Lotus edition next week to take down a certian maroon Altima next week
Definietely hookin

You ran some great times out there man! Nice setup for sure.
Same with you George, good runs man!

If you don't want to run your camaro then I'm down to run your other DD lol.
DD vs. DD
Old 06-26-2009, 08:14 AM
Launching!

Sounds like a good race day. I was stuck at home Modding the ruckus and painting my Vette Engine covers.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bluhaven
Hey Rick, you've got that addiction real bad don't ya!!!! Good luck with that build, thats going to be crazy.

Kevin
Good to hear from you, Kevin! How's the wife? GTO still running strong?

And I've got the bug big time. It's to the point where I think I might need some sort of psychiatric help to kick this thing. ROFL
Old 06-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Teching In

who is the white camaro with orange strips guy saw nothing but stars when he launched it was sick.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:44 PM
TECH Regular

thats danny, he goes by wicked busa on this forum... bad *** car...
Old 06-26-2009, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ArticSLPSS
who is the white camaro with orange strips guy saw nothing but stars when he launched it was sick.
He almost rolled it last night! It was on the bumper with front end about 4 feet off the ground the entire 60" then it came down hard. bad *** run for sure!
Old 06-26-2009, 03:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by james562

Hey thx's James, ditto man!!!!!...wow yea i ran a New Best for NA 7.37 (thx's for advise)..didn't get to run the Juice, 6's forsho, i got busted again told tech i wasn't going to spray, well they came and checked my car when i was in line to run, wow i have never seen that before!!!!..they took my risband, i had to talk to the big boss, and apologize for lieing to tech...(i need a roll bar)...they went a head and gave me a new lisband...and they came by AGAIN to check for bottle...
again James, ur 7.30 was awesome man!!!!..there wasn't a snake that would have touched ur LAST RUN not even VET HUNTER...lol.....i don't want to say ur time man, it's up to you to tell the world ur new BEST TIME!!!!!WOW I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT!!!!!.....I truly think you have the fastest DD in the WESTERN SECTION!!!...man ur close to the 5's.....
Old 06-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by geovett
Hey thx's James, ditto man!!!!!...wow yea i ran a New Best for NA 7.37 (thx's for advise)..didn't get to run the Juice, 6's forsho, i got busted again told tech i wasn't going to spray, well they came and checked my car when i was in line to run, wow i have never seen that before!!!!..they took my risband, i had to talk to the big boss, and apologize for lieing to tech...(i need a roll bar)...they went a head and gave me a new lisband...and they came by AGAIN to check for bottle...
again James, ur 7.30 was awesome man!!!!..there wasn't a snake that would have touched ur LAST RUN not even VET HUNTER...lol.....i don't want to say ur time man, it's up to you to tell the world ur new BEST TIME!!!!!WOW I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT!!!!!.....I truly think you have the fastest DD in the WESTERN SECTION!!!...man ur close to the 5's.....
He must be deep in the 9's in the 1/4 for sure if he's close to running 5's in the 1/8's.

6.19 1/8 mile = 9.59 1/4 mile (or around at least)

I'll be breaking into the 9's (higher 9's) on pump gas when it's all said and done. Hopefully low-mid 9's on race gas. We'll see though.

Sounds like your car is a runner though! Congratulations! I would have loved to have been there to see that monster in person. Save me a race for when mine is done please. I think it will be pretty fun.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:38 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by geovett
Yeah, them checking your car all the time was pretty gay lol.

James went slower on the spray, what are you talking about? He couldn't that thing to hook on the 10 bolt and 255 radials.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Teching In

Default wicked busa?

Daniel drives the white SS with orange stripes (convertible) and he dosen't go by wicked busa i go by 30thSS. just had to clear that up.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

i was about to say isnt wicked busa a supercharged LT1 car. the one at irwindale is an ls1 in an lt1 body
Old 06-26-2009, 08:02 PM
TECH Addict

i'll run you in my truck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCD63w3l2UQ
Old 06-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Teching In

yeah its a H/C ls1 in a lt1 car

Quick Reply: I wanta Run a Wipple Snake @ Irwindale this thur?