Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Calling out: Viscious

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold my car a couple days ago but I would of made a trip to phx for the right amount of dollar.what do u guys in phx have to run erics red trans am?
Old 07-09-2009, 10:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by InfamousRacingCisko
Sold my car a couple days ago but I would of made a trip to phx for the right amount of dollar.what do u guys in phx have to run erics red trans am?

two wheels or 4 wheels?

Jeff? your imput
Old 07-09-2009, 10:53 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Viscious
Negative, the rush hour annoy's me.
Like the traffic in Phoenix is any better. The loop can get pretty congested and the 10 FWY between Phoenix and the 101 towards Glendale/Avondale gets pretty shitty... Plus its too hot in Phoenix. I'll make the trip in the Fall when it cools down but until then you can come west to Cali...
Old 07-10-2009, 12:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by silver98formula
Save your money booth....you know your beat.
In the wheels and bling department, yes. I'm beat. As for beating on big cube motors with a small stroke n' spray, I know I will be the one walkin with fat time slips at Speedworld.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ericg69ss
Like the traffic in Phoenix is any better. The loop can get pretty congested and the 10 FWY between Phoenix and the 101 towards Glendale/Avondale gets pretty shitty... Plus its too hot in Phoenix. I'll make the trip in the Fall when it cools down but until then you can come west to Cali...
It does, but driving through LA is worse IMO. And don't be scared, it's the dry heat.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:58 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Viscious
It does, but driving through LA is worse IMO. And don't be scared, it's the dry heat.
Scared... LOL... more like realistic. Dry heat, humid heat it doesn't matter. Running a car in high temperatures robs power and in my opinion just plain sucks. Why do you think PSCA doesn't run races in July and August and WCHRA only runs late at night from like 8pm thru midnight???? Because no one wants to run their car in hot weather... not too mention wear all the safety equipment. I'll come to Phoenix eventually... I've been meaning to check out and race in one of the Arizona Fastest Street Car events you guys have.

Cheers
Old 07-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Staging Lane

Only thing that you can drag on Cisko is his feet. He sold his ride but you can try and drag me.... And you can come to LA...
nut swing much?
Old 07-10-2009, 01:10 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TRANS(AM
nut swing much?

Swing on this and let me that Heads and Cam T/A you have in your signature...

Old 07-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Staging Lane

looks like that hatchback is about to give you a run for your money lol.

LOL @ my signature
Old 07-10-2009, 03:10 PM
9 Second Club

looks like that hatchback is about to give you a run for your money lol.

LOL @ my signature
LOL at you as your vision is blurred. You must be suffering from heat stroke due to spending too much time in the Arizona sun. So what do you have that is so amazing and don't tell me about how you can get your friends buddies car that runs blah blah blah.... Show me what you got and lets line them up!

And update your signature then. Your name is TRANS(AM on here and below its states you have a H/C/I/E 98 Trans Am.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Can I paypal money if anything goes down eric? lol
Old 07-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Teching In

eric dont waste your time on these kids, we all know they wont step up and race..bring the fastest **** u guys have in phx and u guys have head up down here in L.A
Old 07-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Staging Lane

LOL at you as your vision is blurred. You must be suffering from heat stroke due to spending too much time in the Arizona sun. So what do you have that is so amazing and don't tell me about how you can get your friends buddies car that runs blah blah blah.... Show me what you got and lets line them up!

And update your signature then. Your name is TRANS(AM on here and below its states you have a H/C/I/E 98 Trans Am.
I have many names

you're really bent on the weather that arizona has to offer don't you? I guess it's a good thing you don't live here, the last thing we need is another person whining all day that it's too hot
Old 07-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Staging Lane

*sig updated
Old 07-10-2009, 07:48 PM
9 Second Club

I have many names

you're really bent on the weather that arizona has to offer don't you? I guess it's a good thing you don't live here, the last thing we need is another person whining all day that it's too hot
I like hot weather but not racing in it. Call me spoiled but if I don't have to race in hot weather I won't. Oh yeah nice sig change, lol, why don't you prove it now because the last thing I need is another guy with a slow car who thinks he can beat me.

Like Cisko said you have nothing so go kick rocks in the desert with your Heads and Cam Trans Am...
Old 07-10-2009, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by silver98formula
two wheels or 4 wheels?

Jeff? your imput

we talking a compton race?? i'm not here to play with some track nannys!
Old 07-10-2009, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ReedBooth
In the wheels and bling department, yes. I'm beat. As for beating on big cube motors with a small stroke n' spray, I know I will be the one walkin with fat time slips at Speedworld.

my time slips might not be "fat" like yours! but i like mine when they are in the single digit's!

Last edited by yrlosing; 07-10-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:24 PM
On The Tree

we do! and it's still hot and or windy! we would rather go to vegas for the street car nationals. at least i can see a good show, unlike fontana or bakerfield.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:27 PM
On The Tree

Scared... LOL... more like realistic. Dry heat, humid heat it doesn't matter. Running a car in high temperatures robs power and in my opinion just plain sucks. Why do you think PSCA doesn't run races in July and August and WCHRA only runs late at night from like 8pm thru midnight???? Because no one wants to run their car in hot weather... not too mention wear all the safety equipment. I'll come to Phoenix eventually... I've been meaning to check out and race in one of the Arizona Fastest Street Car events you guys have.

Cheers
bring it out! i'm sure one of the slow street cars we have would love to play!

we even have a 1/8 mile class started by "azgrudgeracing.com" you might have a chance with one of these cars!

Last edited by yrlosing; 07-10-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by InfamousRacingCisko
eric dont waste your time on these kids, we all know they wont step up and race..bring the fastest **** u guys have in phx and u guys have head up down here in L.A
who said we don't race? if your talking $$, bring it!

Quick Reply: Calling out: Viscious