Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Calling out: Viscious

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by InfamousRacingCisko
last time i checked this is a ****** forum i can post on any thread i want..wanna run ? 1000 minimum? didint think so...
You still haven't answered my question.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ericg69ss
LOL, thats all your packing... Seriously, couldn't resist and you have to admit you set yourself up.

Alright so you have a Busa street bike to race against my car... Interesting. Since you have to hit me up with a street bike you can bring it to LA. PM me and we can talk. Ball is in your court now.
it's extended 6" from it's normal 63"!! i think i'm packing enough!

i didn't hit you up with the bike, it just happens to be the only thing running right now! i replied to the statement that we had nothing to race here. if your calling me out! then the bike is what you will run. and why would i drive all the way to la to run my slow street bike, when i have plenty of good races here?

now when the car gets done! we can talk $$ and place.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:27 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TRANS(AM
you guys' are starting to get boring. where's all the other CA ****.

i miss Ryne and craparo
Don't know those guys but so sorry to dissappoint you amazingly awesome, cool, and so straight Arizona guy!!!! Your ***** weak and you have nothing... You probably own a convertible Mini Cooper and cruise around Scottsdale with the top down and your boyfriends taking turns giving you handjobs...
Old 07-11-2009, 07:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MORETHANQUICKSTANG
hey..i didnt say it, you did

hey eric you know these guys dont have ****..and ooo a busa.. soo fast..not. we will be out there in hell in october for a race to show them what fast is.

wchra?? bring it! i'm sure to be there with a few cars, and i'm sure we can set up some side action!
Old 07-11-2009, 07:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RedXtacy
Your street car isn't a street car if it only runs in cool weather.

Jeff How long have you been working on that car? Is this new other than the 68 you had?
still have the 68. just been to busy to work on it, too many other cars to get ready!
Old 07-11-2009, 07:33 PM
11 Second Club

You probably own a convertible Mini Cooper and cruise around Scottsdale with the top down and your boyfriends taking turns giving you handjobs...

LMFAO!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 07:36 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by yrlosing
it's extended 6" from it's normal 63"!! i think i'm packing enough!

i didn't hit you up with the bike, it just happens to be the only thing running right now! i replied to the statement that we had nothing to race here. if your calling me out! then the bike is what you will run. and why would i drive all the way to la to run my slow street bike, when i have plenty of good races here?

now when the car gets done! we can talk $$ and place.
on who's calling out who but I thought you wanted to come to Compton and race. Either way we can work on setting something up with your Busa or car. About your bike, what year Busa, is it strapped in the front??? And I knew what you meant about 6" extended I was just playing on words but appearantly you lack a sense of humor and sarcasm...
Old 07-11-2009, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

on who's calling out who but I thought you wanted to come to Compton and race. Either way we can work on setting something up with your Busa or car. About your bike, what year Busa, is it strapped in the front??? And I knew what you meant about 6" extended I was just playing on words but appearantly you lack a sense of humor and sarcasm...
i was talking the kind of racing (compton style) compared to track racing.

i would rather run on the street, then the track!

i got it! that's why i said "it was already 63" long" (ha ha) play on words!

but as i said! if you want to run for some $? bring it out! i have plenty of cars and bikes that will have no problem stepping up. we have a nice little spot. marked and sticky.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MORETHANQUICKSTANG
it doesnt matter..bring the busa..we got a few cars for it.. wanna get beat by a chick?
i'll be here when you come down for the wchra race.

and i don't care what your gender is, the racing is what i'm after.

why does it always have to be a who's dick is bigger contest?? wait! i might actually win this!

Last edited by yrlosing; 07-11-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:56 AM
On The Tree

my time slips might not be "fat" like yours! but i like mine when they are in the single digit's!
Can't say much about that, my ET is to be determined, but the experience and MPH behind each pass gets better each run.

BTW, to all who think wheels up pics off the line mean anything, I just watched a Fox run at Bandi last afternoon (AKA Nationals), it ran 11.9, wheels up to 'til it maxed the wheelie bar.

Wheel stands = BS
Old 07-12-2009, 06:58 AM
On The Tree

why does it always have to be a who's dick is bigger contest?? wait! i might actually win this!

Maybe in Japan. Drift it ,old man River!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 07:01 AM
On The Tree

we have a nice little spot. marked and sticky.
Much like the last spot? Everyone knows when to avoid it when OMR hit it and stuck it.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by InfamousRacingCisko
last time i checked this is a ****** forum i can post on any thread i want..wanna run ? 1000 minimum? didint think so...
Ok. Come play up here, I'm sure I can outrun you in a Ford you've never been beaten by before....
Old 07-12-2009, 07:09 AM
On The Tree

[EricG69SS] - "1969 Camaro SS- 350ci street/strip car, 10.80's Naturally Aspirated"

LOL, that's a 12.6 car up here, N/A!!!! i know SRT-4's that run faster that that!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS THREAD THAT I SEEN RACE IS InfamousRacingCisko AND HIS PPL I AINT TRYING TO BACK HIM UP BUT THERES ALOT OF TALKING ON HERE AND NO ONES DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT .....IM JUST SAYING WHEN YA RACE COME DOWN TO COMPTON CUZ I WANNA SEE SOMEONES MONEY GET TAKEN .... SERIOUSLY IT AINT NO JOKE RACING PPL THAT COME OUT TO CPT TO RACE I SEEN SOME CRAZY **** ...
Old 07-12-2009, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Pour a 40 on it homie, street racing in Compton is dead.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL @ pour a 40 on it.

So far there is only one person who's offered up a race and showed a picture of his really cool car doing a really cool wheelie. Everyone else has down syndrome and can't answer my questions.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

It's not a syndrome, it's a way of life.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Thepheroe
THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS THREAD THAT I SEEN RACE IS InfamousRacingCisko AND HIS PPL I AINT TRYING TO BACK HIM UP BUT THERES ALOT OF TALKING ON HERE AND NO ONES DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT .....IM JUST SAYING WHEN YA RACE COME DOWN TO COMPTON CUZ I WANNA SEE SOMEONES MONEY GET TAKEN .... SERIOUSLY IT AINT NO JOKE RACING PPL THAT COME OUT TO CPT TO RACE I SEEN SOME CRAZY **** ...
Then what the **** are you doing here then? did you think you were going to get anywhere with your worthless ******* post?
Old 07-12-2009, 09:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Thepheroe
i'm always down to race! and there is plenty of cars here to play with. maybe when the new car is done, i can talk the driver into a compton run??

but we will always be here, if someone is looking for some play time?

Quick Reply: Calling out: Viscious