Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Calling out: Viscious

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ericg69ss

Thanks. It doesn't work too bad on the street on a Drag Radial... So your sig says your faster than me. You still think that???

Anyhow it will be fun to come check out AZ racing sometime. If your streets are as prepped as some of ours I think my car will work okay.
man I have just been messing with you... my car is a piece of crap
Old 07-14-2009, 11:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TRANS(AM
are you ******* kidding me guy???? I'm selling my F body ASAP, I'm embarrassed.

how's that "double din pioneer" mod working out for you anyways??? I hear those knock off at least a few tenths in the quarter.
why are u embarrassed because a Mexican is driving a Fbody??

oh and the double din is working out great
Old 07-14-2009, 11:35 AM
On The Tree

Old 07-14-2009, 11:57 AM
9 Second Club

Its cool. I've enjoyed the back and forth bantering. I'm always game for some good **** talking. At least you have a piece of crap. I have 2 pieces of crap (02 Trans Am and 69 Camaro) and a 3rd that I drive daily which guzzles gas (08 Yukon Denali).

I'm also looking forward to turning the 69 Camaro into an even bigger pile of crap this fall with a 25.2 chassis/cage, Conventional Small Block Chevy with a Turbo, stock suspension, etc..., and run Wild Street in PSCA. Maybe try to give Dee and some of those BBC Nitrous cars from AZ a run...
Old 07-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Thepheroe
why are u embarrassed because a Mexican is driving a Fbody??

oh and the double din is working out great
No, because everything you say makes no sense. You're fired.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:32 PM
On The Tree

it makes no sence to just you
Old 07-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mainly because he speaks english.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:31 AM
On The Tree

Its cool. I've enjoyed the back and forth bantering. I'm always game for some good **** talking. At least you have a piece of crap. I have 2 pieces of crap (02 Trans Am and 69 Camaro) and a 3rd that I drive daily which guzzles gas (08 Yukon Denali).

I'm also looking forward to turning the 69 Camaro into an even bigger pile of crap this fall with a 25.2 chassis/cage, Conventional Small Block Chevy with a Turbo, stock suspension, etc..., and run Wild Street in PSCA. Maybe try to give Dee and some of those BBC Nitrous cars from AZ a run...
most of us have went away from mel and psca! would rather run wchra or the outlaw races here in az.

my 68 camaro is just missing the funny cage to be a 25.2 car. but i doubt i will do it, just for the fact i love to street drive the crap out of my stuff. i'm thinking a bb with twins, for the power!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:28 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by yrlosing
most of us have went away from mel and psca! would rather run wchra or the outlaw races here in az.

my 68 camaro is just missing the funny cage to be a 25.2 car. but i doubt i will do it, just for the fact i love to street drive the crap out of my stuff. i'm thinking a bb with twins, for the power!
I plan on running both PSCA and WCHRA. I know a couple of guys, Dee Pfinster, Armen Maghdessian, etc..., that run both and we plan on doing the same. We are going to go SBC and still trying to figure out between a Single or Twins on the turbo set up. The weight breaks are not very kind on the Twin set ups...

I hear you on the street stuff and I enjoy it too but California is such a communist state that it makes it very tough. Only place I can get away with it is the city I work in because our family has been running our business here for 87 years.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:00 PM
On The Tree

i used to come down to run carlsbad back in the day, and i had a hard time getting a street race back then.

i usally ended up at qualcom or barona just to have some fun.

dee! i know him all to well! we have ran him lot's of times. we run the red procharged 68 camaro in the az outlaw races. but the new car i just helped build should be out soon, and it should be a whole new game!!

i know alot of the people in the psca and wchra, my buddy rick works with levi and crewed for jim knight. so i have been to almost all the races till about two years ago.

i never got into the classes because of $$ and the politics! i stayed local and the street scene. find it more fun and a lot cheaper.

hit me up with a pm if your coming out to the wchra race? i can get some after hours activitys set up if your interested?
Old 07-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Staging Lane

old man river, what are you talking about "after hours activities", don't you have some kids to be tucking in or something??? or even grandchildren for that matter??

Old 07-15-2009, 11:28 PM
10 Second Club

G-Rag
Old 07-16-2009, 12:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TRANS(AM;

Wow man, Ive been reading this thread since day 1 and since you have been chatting in Ive been getting aggravated on how ignorant you are at spelling. What got me the most is that you couldn't spell SENSE when you had quoted trans (am and he had the word spelled out for you. The damn word was spelled right above
Word check is your friend

and don't get but hurt, its the truth..

I'm glad I went to school in the 818..and not L.dot.A
Old 07-16-2009, 11:17 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by yrlosing
i used to come down to run carlsbad back in the day, and i had a hard time getting a street race back then.

i usally ended up at qualcom or barona just to have some fun.

dee! i know him all to well! we have ran him lot's of times. we run the red procharged 68 camaro in the az outlaw races. but the new car i just helped build should be out soon, and it should be a whole new game!!

i know alot of the people in the psca and wchra, my buddy rick works with levi and crewed for jim knight. so i have been to almost all the races till about two years ago.

i never got into the classes because of $$ and the politics! i stayed local and the street scene. find it more fun and a lot cheaper.

hit me up with a pm if your coming out to the wchra race? i can get some after hours activitys set up if your interested?
The racing world is very small. I've known Levi since our street racing days in Compton. He also went to high school with my fiance best friend from college. Unfortunately there will always be $$ and politics involved in racing and sometimes I question how deep I want to get in... but I love to compete and win.

As for WCHRA, when is the race? I didn't find it on the website. And I might be up for some after hours activities.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:06 PM
10 Second Club

I knew a guy who went to shool with a guy that played football with someone who was friends with a second causin of Levi.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
I knew a guy who went to shool with a guy that played football with someone who was friends with a second causin of Levi.
i thought he was married to the second cousin??
Old 07-16-2009, 04:34 PM
On The Tree

The racing world is very small. I've known Levi since our street racing days in Compton. He also went to high school with my fiance best friend from college. Unfortunately there will always be $$ and politics involved in racing and sometimes I question how deep I want to get in... but I love to compete and win.

As for WCHRA, when is the race? I didn't find it on the website. And I might be up for some after hours activities.
i heard it was near the end of the year? but maybe i was told wong? i'll look into it.

my buddy rick web works on levis car and a few others. he should be bringing out his own ride here pretty soon.

i prefer to stay in the pit crew, over a driver/owner anyday! i just don't have the cash flow that some have! not that i don't have my own toy, just not the funding to play the game.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:37 PM
On The Tree

old man river, what are you talking about "after hours activities", don't you have some kids to be tucking in or something??? or even grandchildren for that matter??

i tuck them in every night, then go out and whoop up on all the slow *** little street cars like yours!!

also! i can't help that your a lightweight and pass out after 3 beers!
Old 07-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Staging Lane

you really haven't been around in a while have you, OMR??

i weigh 293lbs now and drink an 18 pack a night alone while watching interventions on A&E.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:35 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by $O$OE
Wow man, Ive been reading this thread since day 1 and since you have been chatting in Ive been getting aggravated on how ignorant you are at spelling. What got me the most is that you couldn't spell SENSE when you had quoted trans (am and he had the word spelled out for you. The damn word was spelled right above
Word check is your friend

and don't get but hurt, its the truth..

I'm glad I went to school in the 818..and not L.dot.A
He doesn't even need me to point out the idiocy he reveals every time he posts. Your going to need more than your halo's, neon's, and that double din, besides if I were to race your clunker you'd probably claim that I went into your lane after the launch, to try and regain some of your dignity after getting your *** handed to you over and over again.

Quick Reply: Calling out: Viscious