Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I'll buy your OEM 18 or 17 in Phoenix..

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 06:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'll buy your OEM 18 or 17 in Phoenix..

I'll buy your OEM 18 or 17 GTO wheels in Phoenix..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For shipping to Sweden and easy cash upon delivery, I'd like to get in contact with someone who is ready to part with their GTO OEM 18 or 17s and to deliver to Glendale Phoenix AZ ASAP!

My good friend is there, and he has space for these in a container heading for Sweden, where winter is always around the corner :-).
I will use these as winter wheels, or if they are in mint condition as summer wheels and swith to winter tires on my present wheels. For that reason there need not be perfect tires on these wheels, and the asking price should somewhat reflect this if you know what I mean :-)

.. I will post this in the right sales forum as well, but I hope the moderators allow this post. (You'd be amazed what you can get by with if you are a Swede, and blonde, and female. I am one of the three at least)

Per
Spånga, Sweden

Last edited by tummen; 07-16-2009 at 07:22 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Teching In

^^^^^
Old 07-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

I dont have OEM wheels, but I do have a set of 18" Chrome wheels (with tires) for cheap.

I am in Las Vegas, and for a fee I can be in Phoenix to deliver them. I am negotiable on the price.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...s-w-tires.html

Quick Reply: I'll buy your OEM 18 or 17 in Phoenix..