Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Super Cruise points I want to make (Everyone Inside)

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 04:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Super Cruise points I want to make (Everyone Inside)

Just want to point out, the guys that hang out at Twenty Nine palms, I know you have to come along ways. You can go straight to the park if you wish, I understand what you will go through, but everyone has a two hour trip, its isn't just you guys.
Some people from GMEternal are giving up because they have to drive around 60-90 miles. I wish they would still come but like I said these are hard times, I feel you. I hope some still come from that area, we shall see.
F'd Up Fbodys if no one comes at the time desinated please excuse them for they might go straight to the park.
Sorry I could not satisfy evryones desire for equality and short route to a fun place, I tried.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:23 PM
TECH Regular

I got 67+mi. coming from north county SD with a stop at Irvine to meet up with the Generals I dont consider that a long trip by any means. We've got a couple guys coming up from Miramar to meet us in north county before making the cruz up. I hope to see everyone out should be a good time. We usually have a Irvine Spectrum meet during this time of the year anyway, Craig Park is just a few more miles up the road.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

so gears is going to roll down to north SD and come all the way back?????
Old 07-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigtls1
so gears is going to roll down to north SD and come all the way back?????
no gears is cruising to Fullerton... from fullerton they are gonna cruise with Cali Generalz to Irvine from Irvine GEARS Cali Generalz, and Socal Muscle will cruise to the park in fullerton
Old 07-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
no gears is cruising to Fullerton... from fullerton they are gonna cruise with Cali Generalz to Irvine from Irvine GEARS Cali Generalz, and Socal Muscle will cruise to the park in fullerton
ok thanks for the clearing up

Quick Reply: Super Cruise points I want to make (Everyone Inside)