Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

***sp motorsports has a new home***

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 04:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TireSm0ke
Ive dealt with Rob a few times and he went out of his way to help me out. I know there are people that have had bad experiences with SP but that happens with every shop. I cant speak for the people who have had issues with Rob, but I hope that all gets worked out. As for the dyno day, ill be there.
you have no clue about this guy, its not just a bad experience, its theft
Old 07-31-2009, 05:17 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SoCal01z28
I can't get over that statement..... Best advice I'd ever heard was from my grandpa right before he died. He told me life is a series of failures, its how you take them in the end that counts. Thats great things are going well for you now, but when things go south again(like life tends to work out) whats gonna happen? burn some more bridges? Real men take care of business when they're completely down and out.....

don't pull the emo card.....
first off i don't delete threads ,second you do not have a clue what you are talking about.the only people that got fucked are the ones that there **** got impounded and couldnt be determinede who the rightfull owner was,due to the fact that if you cant prove its yours they will not release it .period.nothing i can do from where i was,**** happens ,and i allways extend myself to anybody that has had a genuine bad dealing with sp motorsports.even when they talk **** instead of coming by and working things out .
Old 07-31-2009, 05:19 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jrwilliam1988
you have no clue about this guy, its not just a bad experience, its theft
and yet you have not made any atempt to come by and get the brand new stainless headers to replace the ones that got stolen,funny you want to complain but do nothing to fix it.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:20 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
geez, if some of you only knew the **** i went through workin for that guy... one of the worst parts of my life period....all i got to say is... some people will never change.
you got that right i am still paying for your fucked up work ,hopefully you have got better,DOUBT IT.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:22 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by james562
Did mark ever get his car back from Rob?
it is at the body shop geting the fender replaced that suckmyss fucked up when he worked at my shop.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SP Motorsports
first off i don't delete threads ,second you do not have a clue what you are talking about.the only people that got fucked are the ones that there **** got impounded and couldnt be determinede who the rightfull owner was,due to the fact that if you cant prove its yours they will not release it .period.nothing i can do from where i was,**** happens ,and i allways extend myself to anybody that has had a genuine bad dealing with sp motorsports.even when they talk **** instead of coming by and working things out .
So you didn't pay bills, got kicked out and customer's cars got seized? So more people got fucked than have posted?

you got that right i am still paying for your fucked up work ,hopefully you have got better,DOUBT IT.
So you had someone working for you for a long time ******* up customers' cars and kept him working for you all this time. I guess you gotta have someone to throw the blame on when **** hits the fan.

it is at the body shop geting the fender replaced that suckmyss fucked up when he worked at my shop.
I don't even have anything else to say for this.

All I can say is I hope your work is better than your grammar?
Old 07-31-2009, 05:49 PM
10 Second Club

Sooooo ummmmm, how exactly did you think people were going to react to the new SP Motorsports?

Put a fork in it.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:52 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty discourging. But I don't think all of his customers would come from this board. I would think you would need more customers to survive than just the "few" that frequent this western section.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Dan
Pretty discourging. But I don't think all of his customers would come from this board. I would think you would need more customers to survive than just the "few" that frequent this western section.
I'm sure of that too but word travels fast.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:37 PM
TECH Regular

give it a rest, your done...
Old 07-31-2009, 06:42 PM
FormerVendor

anyway that is why that employee got fired,couldnt get the job done in a timely manner and could not do it correctly,we were friends at one time that is why i kept him around as long as i did. it was not about money at the other shop ...the lease was up and during down time i got in to some trouble....so keep up the thoughts of what you think happend .
Old 07-31-2009, 06:49 PM
TECH Regular

if i remember correctly... you were squating at your old shop not paying the rent , until the landlord had to bring the police and force you out... isnt that the same time you stole the 91mm turbo off of kennys car and then told the landlord that james' car was yours and tried to use it, a customers car, as collateral for the money you owed him?!!!

you should give up on the automotive industry... maybe become a magician... i heard you have a knack for making cars dissapear.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good luck on the new shop rob, hopefully you can get all this mess taking care of, and let me know when you are going to do that dyno day and hopefully my car will be running by then
Old 07-31-2009, 07:49 PM
Teching In

Did you inherit the self-proclaied "genius" Al ? Who has cutody of THAT braintrust
Old 07-31-2009, 07:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hybreeder
Did you inherit the self-proclaied "genius" Al ? Who has cutody of THAT braintrust
Hey Charlie, how's it going?
Old 07-31-2009, 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
you should give up on the automotive industry... maybe become a magician... i heard you have a knack for making cars dissapear.
Someone ought to nic that, sig material right there.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2c5s
Hey Charlie, how's it going?
asolutely wonderful...........no more "friends" with their hands out picking my pockets, picking my brain, wasting my time, or otherwise abusing my good nature...
Old 07-31-2009, 10:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by m6ttop
NO!!!!

that was the gayest video I've ever seen

don't hide your real feelings...

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
That's because wes is full of gayness, Mostly towards Ryne. I heard he has 100's of pictures of him tunning his car.
and what's your deal Xpeditious? I've never done anything to you, yet you always seem to be a dick towards me?

and btw... I have only 1 picture of Ryne tuning my car... don't know where you heard otherwise... not that it really matters...

you can't fault me for wanting to help a friends business... he's treated me right, and I send people his way. There's nothing wrong with that. Just because you seem to hate CMS for whatever reason doesn't give you the right to start attacking people that have good experiences with a shop and want to recommend them.

BTW... good luck with your new venture Rob... Don't really know anything about the past, but I believe people deserve a second chance. So make sure things turn out right this time and hopefully everything will turn out for the better this time around.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
don't hide your real feelings...

and what's your deal Xpeditious? I've never done anything to you, yet you always seem to be a dick towards me?

and btw... I have only 1 picture of Ryne tuning my car... don't know where you heard otherwise... not that it really matters...
LOL, always a dick towards you? Maybe 5 times max.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
LOL, always a dick towards you? Maybe 5 times max.
why at all? kidding around is one thing... but you seem pretty sincere in being a jackass half the time...

Quick Reply: ***sp motorsports has a new home***