Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Warning rob barth and sp stay away

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 12:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spookyz28
Hey I some advice for you. Stick your dick between your legs and cluck if you can. Why did you take your car in if you could not afford to pay him for the work? What a stupid ****** computer bangin tuff guy!!!!!!!
So is he supposed to stick his dick between his legs and cluck or not, what if he can't cluck? You appear to have nothing better to do than nutswing and get all bent outta shape cause someone got screwed, unless you were there during their conversations you can't really say anything. If anyone is being a (not tuff) tough guy it's you coming on here actin all meat headed. Good job, you won dumb *** award for the day, now go play with your crayons and roll your **** around in the sand box some more.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spookyz28
Hey I some advice for you. Stick your dick between your legs and cluck if you can. Why did you take your car in if you could not afford to pay him for the work? What a stupid ****** computer bangin tuff guy!!!!!!!
Regarding what's in bold, that statement does not make sense. Hell your whole statement makes no sense. I've met the user from the original post and he didn't seem to be the kind of person to bang any computers.

English is not your friend is it?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
So is he supposed to stick his dick between his legs and cluck or not, what if he can't cluck? You appear to have nothing better to do than nutswing and get all bent outta shape cause someone got screwed, unless you were there during their conversations you can't really say anything. If anyone is being a (not tuff) tough guy it's you coming on here actin all meat headed. Good job, you won dumb *** award for the day, now go play with your crayons and roll your **** around in the sand box some more.
.. All I can say about Rob's pom poms is this.......They have no idea who they're defending. Its almost comical from this point of view these days. A year or so ago I sounded just like these Asshats defending Rob too. When these bastards get screwed, I'm gonna enjoy reading their threads. ....*tick*...*tock*....*tick*.....*tock*....
Old 08-07-2009, 12:15 AM
TECH Regular

I am just going to sit back and enjoy the show. If I were deployed and had nothing but time on my hands, I might instigate a little bit.... but right now, it is more fun to just watch the fight.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:50 AM
10 Second Club

OK, I wasn't going to say anything cause i don't know Rob, well today i sold some sunvisors i had posted to a kid,well a young man from Anaheim,(i'm old). the subject came up cause i commented on his car, which i thought was pretty clean, than he couldn't hold back, i almost came to tears on what happened to him. i'm not going to say his name, he doesn't even know i'm posting this.
Yup it happen at SP. this young man went in for a small job (2day max) he didn't get his car back for months!!!!!!.It was taken apart they stole his wheels, tires, exhuast etc.etc....
Listen you all,i don't get into these kind of threads period, but after listening to this guy he worked so hard and going to school for this to happen to him, man,my heart went out to him he didn't have a reason on earth to lie to me..

And if Rob says he's going to make things right. YOU BETTER START WITH THIS YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..u know who he is!!!!!!!
ps. pardon my grammar.....
Old 08-07-2009, 05:22 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by geovett
OK, I wasn't going to say anything cause i don't know Rob, well today i sold some sunvisors i had posted to a kid,well a young man from Anaheim,(i'm old). the subject came up cause i commented on his car, which i thought was pretty clean, than he couldn't hold back, i almost came to tears on what happened to him. i'm not going to say his name, he doesn't even know i'm posting this.
Yup it happen at SP. this young man went in for a small job (2day max) he didn't get his car back for months!!!!!!.It was taken apart they stole his wheels, tires, exhuast etc.etc....
Listen you all,i don't get into these kind of threads period, but after listening to this guy he worked so hard and going to school for this to happen to him, man,my heart went out to him he didn't have a reason on earth to lie to me..

And if Rob says he's going to make things right. YOU BETTER START WITH THIS YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..u know who he is!!!!!!!
ps. pardon my grammar.....
did he also happen to mention that i took parts off of my own car once i got out and made his car run so he could have a car to drive while i tried to replace his parts? me and this young man talk daily abhout progress on the return of the parts that got stollen from the storage yard.

if i was what these guy's are claiming i would just bankrupt sp motorsports and open up under a different name ,but i am not doing that .i am trying to rectafy all misshaps with sp motorsports because i do not intentionaly **** anybody over.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

you didnt have insurance? id been pretty pissed myself, if a supposed reputable shop called me one day and told me half my car got stolen, and that hed try to get the parts replaced. I strongly suggest that if you do know what your doing as far as working on cars, that you open up your new shop 100 %, including a cushion of money to where if something does go sour, its taken care of instantly. Sorry it just seems like your old shop was not managed right. I hope that you do realize this and try to make a good name for yourself with your new place.

also you need to stop with the negative posts, think at how that makes yourself look, just keep em positive ignore whoever and resolve every problem from existing costumers, not argue with them on tech
Old 08-08-2009, 04:38 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by lowerthanyou00
you didnt have insurance? id been pretty pissed myself, if a supposed reputable shop called me one day and told me half my car got stolen, and that hed try to get the parts replaced. I strongly suggest that if you do know what your doing as far as working on cars, that you open up your new shop 100 %, including a cushion of money to where if something does go sour, its taken care of instantly. Sorry it just seems like your old shop was not managed right. I hope that you do realize this and try to make a good name for yourself with your new place.

also you need to stop with the negative posts, think at how that makes yourself look, just keep em positive ignore whoever and resolve every problem from existing costumers, not argue with them on tech
you are 100% correct...it was not managed right,and that is why i didnt start back up by myself i wanted a partner to deal with all the leagle issues as far as insurance banmk accounts and shipping and recieving and parts ordering, and we allso added a full time tuner, and being teamd up with the person that makes the hp tuner software that we all use it makes for a unlimited tuneing capability.so this shop is allot different than before...
Old 08-08-2009, 04:40 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by lowerthanyou00

it is extreemly hard to ignore ,but i do understand ..people that realy know me know the trueth ...and when the people that did get unfortunately fucked in the closeing of sp finally give us a chance to make things right we will do everything in our power to do so....thanks for thye addvice..
Old 08-09-2009, 04:01 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
This was done before, a kind of unofficial shop listing started in the western section but it got shut down because there were some issues with a sponsor not liking the fact that other non sponsor shops were being named.

It's all good just post up saying I got bad *** work done PM me for details, I got great service and yada yada yada.

I know a great tuner, he doesn't work for a shop per say right now but his tunes are solid and you would never have an issue, plus he is a great guy to boot, he spends his time on every aspect to get the car running efficiently and get the power it should be making.

I have been reading this thread and I am also curious to what the hell is going on here too, I know a person that is still owed some things from SP. Not going to say names but I have heard nothing but bad things from several people, this guy has a lot of grounds to cover to regain any sort of normality. It would be like OCGMP opening its doors again.
You can mention George Lara by name. He is my tuner. I made a deal with him and made him our official tuner so that I could get local guy's gauge overlays installed and get the needles dead on. We also have him do full tunes as well...
Old 08-09-2009, 04:03 AM
Banned

Some of you guys should write for General Hospital... The drama in here is WAYYYY better than what the show's writers come up with. I'm so tired of showing up to ANOTHER car crash each week
Old 08-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SP Motorsports
thats what happens when you dont pay your bills!!!!!
IF that is true that is pretty funny

IF that is not true, well, that is what God made @uns for
Old 08-09-2009, 04:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SP Motorsports
LS1TECH Sponsor

if i was admin i would not allow that....

the reason for that is NOTHING MORE than the presentation/dialog of your posts..
Old 08-09-2009, 04:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lemons12
SP Motorsports
LS1TECH Sponsor

if i was admin i would not allow that....

the reason for that is NOTHING MORE than the presentation/dialog of your posts..
In that case a lot of us (sponsors) would be in trouble

I know what you mean though, I bite my tongue A LOT but some stuff still mumbles out
Old 08-09-2009, 08:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Some of you guys should write for General Hospital... The drama in here is WAYYYY better than what the show's writers come up with. I'm so tired of showing up to ANOTHER car crash each week
You know you just admitted to watching soap operas for the content and not the hot women, right?
Old 08-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Staging Lane

^^^^lol!!
Old 08-09-2009, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
You know you just admitted to watching soap operas for the content and not the hot women, right?
FYI he comes out in general hospital
Old 08-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Actually, I play a cop on the show
Old 08-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Raptor_WS6
FYI he comes out in general hospital
"Comes out in"?! Leave it to Gilbert's spanglish to change what was a friendly defense into making me look like a ***
Old 08-09-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
"Comes out in"?! Leave it to Gilbert's spanglish to change what was a friendly defense into making me look like a ***
lmfao

Quick Reply: Warning rob barth and sp stay away