Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Alhambra GTG Back In Action!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 12:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C5natie
I should of told the officer, "those young kids in those imports keep trying to race us. Can you talk to them please? We're just trying to enjoy our dinner with friends".(as I struggle keeping a straight face) Hahaha that would be messed up. Its all good I just like giving them a hard time, for god sakes my 2L Pepsi has more displacement than their veeeeeetech.
Yes true but I know a couple of them 2 litre bottled cars that would break off most of the cars there last night... then again all they do is get races lined up.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Sure, then the motors only last a few months with all that boost. BUt hey, its how big your wallet, not your motor, is. Anything can be made fast but its safe to say none of those guys last night were packing a punch. I do wanna see that turbo FWD Impala run. That thing is crazy.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C5natie
Sure, then the motors only last a few months with all that boost. BUt hey, its how big your wallet, not your motor, is. Anything can be made fast but its safe to say none of those guys last night were packing a punch. I do wanna see that turbo FWD Impala run. That thing is crazy.
Yeah I know what you're sayin I am like wow it's fast now what, it sounds like someone stuck a firecracker up a cats *** and covered its mouth with a kazoo.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for every 1 fast import there are 20 slow ones . . .
Old 08-07-2009, 07:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me know if any of you guys wanna go to the Whittier car show and meet up there.

Quick Reply: Alhambra GTG Back In Action!