Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Thanks Strictly Performance

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 10:29 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2c5s
What a great website. Guess who else shows up convicted of a DUI...
are you blind? it shows as a different person and something that happend 24 years ago.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:36 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
are you blind? it shows as a different person and something that happend 24 years ago.
No, I'm not blind. I used the website and searched another person.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:08 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by qboy
Why did they go after Strictly Performance before they even knew about David White?
they did a spot inspection ..and then i had to proove where i got the parts
Old 08-12-2009, 01:09 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Z28SC
I hate to keep throwing gas on the fire, but given what SP Motorsports is and isn't posting, we can only assume they were caught running a chop shop. At that point, the finger was pointed at a vendor who ended up proving to be legitimate. SP Motorsports, I hate to be so scathing, but you aren't being very transparent about these issues which are relevant if you are offering your services to this community.
sp motorsports was not implicated in any kind of chop shop charges what so ever, is that clear enough?
Old 08-12-2009, 01:14 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by nalmak
Well, that is a shitload of charges. And being found guilty of running a chop shop and being so recent, its hard to say that someone turned the corner. Not blaming or pointing fingers, but I might think that the reason someone moved there shop, at a different location, with a different name on the ownership (because you won't be able to open it under your name after being found guilty of it), would be to pay off whatever you owe. When in fact it would be wise to pay it off first before opening up another location.

Just being honest, but that seems more legit, and yes T.R.A.P., is big time. Mainly operate in Orange County, and into Inland Empire, and Los Angeles County. But their reach can go state wide if needed and into Arizona and Nevada.

Honestly, dude people make mistakes, you fix them and you move on. But some mistakes are branded for life whether you like it or not. And it seems that this is a pretty big mistake. But being so recent in getting these charges and opening up another shop, does not smell right.

Good luck
its called a good lawyer! if there are any other questions i am sure you can contact the da and he will say as he did to the judge it was the fact that there was so many parts in my posession is the only reason that it originally fell under the chop shop code and in court was droped.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:16 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 2c5s
What a great website. Guess who else shows up convicted of a DUI...
who?????
Old 08-12-2009, 02:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SP Motorsports
sp motorsports was not implicated in any kind of chop shop charges what so ever, is that clear enough?
....but....YOU ARE SP Motorsports and YOU WERE convicted/found guilty of Chop Shop. Robert Barth IS SP! Unless there's another guy with you same name running around that got convicted of that. Your court case sheet was posted a page or two back for everyone to see. I'm just saying, it's kind of hard to dispute that fact.

Back when we were cool, you had issues with people who couldn't take responsibility for their own mistakes, "manning up!" Seems like you hold everyone else up to that standard but yourself. Just my . 02!

Last edited by WS6 Rampage; 08-12-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:22 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
....but....YOU ARE SP Motorsports and YOU WERE convicted/found guilty of Chop Shop. Robert Barth IS SP! Unless there's another guy with you same name running around that got convicted of that. Your court case sheet was posted a page or two back for everyone to see. I'm just saying, it's kind of hard to dispute that fact.

Back when we were cool, you had issues with people who couldn't take responsibility for their own mistakes, "manning up!" Seems like you hold everyone else up to that standard but yourself. Just my . 02!
chop shop is not what i was convicted of ,like i said it was the original charge because of how many things i had in my possesion,i was convicted of fellony theft.thats what i have to atone to.

Quick Reply: Thanks Strictly Performance