Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

FUCK suckmySS

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 10:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all this attention on little ol' me!!

honestly, im in a good place in my life right now, and nothing you can say will bring me down... youve said everything bad you could possibly say about me, rob... trying to run my name through the dirt to shop owners, trying to smear me on the forums,telling people at the races i stole from your shop, even trying to make up some bullshit trying to cause friction between me and my friends... its not worth the effort in trying to argue with you... it is bringing the worst out of me, and that is not an image of myself i like to portray... after all you have said about me and tryed to defame me, i still am working on peoples cars and have a lot of happy owners who like the way i do things.... i am enrolled to achieve my welding certification, so i can take my fabrication work a step further.. i like to learn and would rather work in a non hostile environment with others who are encouraged to help, rather than belittle for what one doesnt know...

i dont know everything, and never will... and yes i was somewhat inexperienced in working on pushrod v8s as well as rwd platform when i started there... ive never denied that i come from fwd roots... figuring out the chassis was not difficult, but it took a little effort to ensure that the engine assembly specifics were addressed... mike is the one who taught me the most about these engines ..his insight alone helped me the most in my assembly concerns...

i can only imagine whats your gonna say next... why dont you settle your obligations, before making blank promises of things you are going to do.. its easy to talk big, but in the end, it is your actions that count.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS

honestly, im in a good place in my life right now, and nothing you can say will bring me down... youve said everything bad you could possibly say about me, rob... trying to run my name through the dirt to shop owners, trying to smear me on the forums,telling people at the races i stole from your shop, even trying to make up some bullshit trying to cause friction between me and my friends... its not worth the effort in trying to argue with you... it is bringing the worst out of me, and that is not an image of myself i like to portray... after all you have said about me and tryed to defame me, i still am working on peoples cars and have a lot of happy owners who like the way i do things.... i am enrolled to achieve my welding certification, so i can take my fabrication work a step further.. i like to learn and would rather work in a non hostile environment with others who are encouraged to help, rather than belittle for what one doesnt know...

i dont know everything, and never will... and yes i was somewhat inexperienced in working on pushrod v8s as well as rwd platform when i started there... ive never denied that i come from fwd roots... figuring out the chassis was not difficult, but it took a little effort to ensure that the engine assembly specifics were addressed... mike is the one who taught me the most about these engines ..his insight alone helped me the most in my assembly concerns...

i can only imagine whats your gonna say next... why dont you settle your obligations, before making blank promises of things you are going to do.. its easy to talk big, but in the end, it is your actions that count.

btw spooky, shant is the one who swapped out my blown up engine for the 02 motor. took him less than a week and it turned out very nice. he has helped me with my car time and time again and even hooked it up for a good price.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by spookyz28
I remember when you used to work at SP and rob would have to hold your hand like a ****** baby. He would show you how do do something and would explain it to you as if he were explaining it to a ****** retard and you would still **** up!!!
everyone starts from somewhere
Old 08-07-2009, 10:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jrwilliam1988
btw rob, shant is the one who swapped out my blown up engine for the 02 motor. took him less than a week and it turned out very nice. he has helped me with my car time and time again and even hooked it up for a good price.
i still got a few of your engine parts here... did you want to keep them or did you want to junk it?
btw, any luck on those seats? i wanna start fabbing up the brackets for my corvair and dont have something to use as mock up for the driver side...
Old 08-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Care to share?

Originally Posted by Sommer86
Old 08-07-2009, 11:46 PM
TECH Regular

Wow. I have missed a lot.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:48 PM
TECH Regular

Well said. Don't know you at all, but you kept your composure. Didn't act like a emo female.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:10 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nalmak
Well said. Don't know you at all, but you kept your composure. Didn't act like a emo female.
i want to see a fight
Old 08-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Launching!

wow this is getting out of hand.........some one pass the
Old 08-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Staging Lane

i still got a few of your engine parts here... did you want to keep them or did you want to junk it?
btw, any luck on those seats? i wanna start fabbing up the brackets for my corvair and dont have something to use as mock up for the driver side...
oh yea ls1w found them he just text me. ill take em to you on tues
Old 08-08-2009, 12:35 AM
TECH Regular

hell yeah.... i finally found all the parts i need to finish the corvair... i should be whippin it around soon.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Suckmyss went out of his way, busted his *** for a month straight, and reassembled my car from a bare roller back to life after being down for a year due to various factors, some of my own and some due to others that I'd rather not bitch about on the Internet. I towed my car out of the previous shop it was at, ( after I and a few others helped the owner pack up the entire shop over the previous weekend) stored it a buddies house untill Shant could wrap up the other cars he had to reassemble from another shop.

Anyone who has seen Shant's work or has seen my car run knows what he is capable of. I'm not a nutswinger but I'll give credit where credit is due. His work ethic alone will get him farther than half the tuners out here in so cal.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

To David aka spookyz28 if you want to run your all motor 600rwhp car against my junk *** stock longblock daily driven car I'd be glad to put up 300 cash and run you in Compton or LB anytime you want
Old 08-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Junior High Director

Spooky, please enjoy your short break.....

Quick Reply: FUCK suckmySS