Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

A quick heads up to you guys about used tires

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 08:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xxrillixx
This i dissagree with. There is a difference between a $15 mom and pop shop pull off thats got 2k miles left on it... and getting a USED tire. Ive gotten a couple of Eagle F1's because friends of mine sell their cars and want to keep the rims and tires but end up selling the tires. They look brand new and have 3-5k miles on em. I think thats a big difference.

I will give you yes there are some good used tores, but there are those truely cheap people that buy a used tire no matter the condition, I personally prefer to get new tires and go from there, shoot eagle F1's you could kelley fierce UHP's which are the exact same tire for about $90 a tire brand new, Kelley tire is the off name brand owned by goodyear and the Fierce UHP's have the same design as the F1's.

I shouldn't say all people who buy used are retarded, but there is a good amount who are cause they buy some cheapy tire thats been used and throw it on to save them some money, when in the end their tire goes boom and they have to buy a lot more than a new tire.

Quick Reply: A quick heads up to you guys about used tires