Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
I think I will manage..
ur welcome to use my tires for the race
Old 09-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=LWCS561;12201573]
Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1

:o blasphemy!! you should never compare a mustang to being any man's corvette..NEVER EVER EVER lol
I never said that.................copy and paste correctly! Thats was another members quote not mine
Old 09-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 180ls1
check out this link
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...nks-r-e-t.html

you better hope he cant drive...

Come on now.................dont do that, let him do his own research....; (
Old 09-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
You can race me after, You can bring a camera if you would like too. Oh and some cash.

Of course i will only do it for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i dont do freebes
Old 09-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LWCS561
lol so where is this guy from? If he's from the east coast I have a few people that would laugh him out of town. Im sure he'll have alot to say after leaving there haha. And about the foxbodies outrunning camaros... i doubt you meant STOCK foxbodies outrunning STOCK camaros. These 8 pages have been hilarious, and even more so are the mustang owner's half witted halftarded comebacks that dont make any sense.
so cal baby.............
Old 09-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bigtls1
ur welcome to use my tires for the race
if thats the case let me go get my friends bigs and skinnies and my other friends nx setup, etc, etc.........use whats yours.......
Old 09-10-2009, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by arodsvt
Come on now.................dont do that, let him do his own research....; (
i was bored and a memebr on there so i looked up what you got it took like 2 mins. Seems like a nice car you have there i would love to own one, but i hate when people are brand loyal and seem to not appreciate other cars that are great platforms aswell.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:16 PM
TECH Junkie

check out this link
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...nks-r-e-t.html

you better hope he cant drive...
it doesn't say if the 600rwhp is SAE corrected... that could make a BIG difference.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:19 PM
10 Second Club

Of course i will only do it for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i dont do freebes
Setup a date I will be available anytime after Halloween.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Setup a date I will be available anytime after Halloween.
ok...sometime early next year then.......................
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
it doesn't say if the 600rwhp is SAE corrected... that could make a BIG difference.
that is a good point or it could be corrected and on a mustang dyno which will read a lot lower then a dynojet. He might have a smaller pully now and a race gas tune also you never know.
I was just posting that so ls1adam knows what he is dealing with when he called him out.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Teching In

that is a good point or it could be corrected and on a mustang dyno which will read a lot lower then a dynojet. He might have a smaller pully now and a race gas tune also you never know.
I was just posting that so ls1adam knows what he is dealing with when he called him out.

U mean well....................but dont help him, please!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=arodsvt;12202197]
Originally Posted by LWCS561

I never said that.................copy and paste correctly! Thats was another members quote not mine
I never said that was your quote. easy on the trigger there tex. It was something someone earlier had posted. how bout the old rule run whatcha brung?

Last edited by LWCS561; 09-10-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: to be nice
Old 09-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=LWCS561;12202411]

I never said that was your quote. easy on the trigger there tex. It was something someone earlier had posted. how bout the old rule run whatcha brung?
If thats what u think.............................
Old 09-10-2009, 02:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

arodsvt.... you proved my point I knew what you had before he posted that, I was able to look from the previous links.... I wanted to see what you would say to a race against a stock LS1.... proved my point, you know you have a fast car and you wanted to race a stock LS1 just to laugh and say you beat an LS1... by the time i call you for the race about a month from now when I actually have time to. My car will have a cam.. som other work to support the cam and be on the unit... so... I knew what I was doing.

You have a nice car.. but thats it. You as a driver came onto a mostly chevy forum and started talkin trash sayin yeah ford this ford that nut swing ford... I like some fords, if they are fast they deserve respect, the car that is. But you sir act just like a typical ricer kid, you might as well throw some gt-r badges on your car and call it a day.

lets just stope the shenanigans and just leave it at a funny *** thread that made it to 9 pages of who knows what. lets all go to the bar and have a drink and relax and be glad we have our muscle cars...
Old 09-10-2009, 03:31 PM
On The Tree

arodsvt.... you proved my point I knew what you had before he posted that, I was able to look from the previous links.... I wanted to see what you would say to a race against a stock LS1.... proved my point, you know you have a fast car and you wanted to race a stock LS1 just to laugh and say you beat an LS1... by the time i call you for the race about a month from now when I actually have time to. My car will have a cam.. som other work to support the cam and be on the unit... so... I knew what I was doing.

You have a nice car.. but thats it. You as a driver came onto a mostly chevy forum and started talkin trash sayin yeah ford this ford that nut swing ford... I like some fords, if they are fast they deserve respect, the car that is. But you sir act just like a typical ricer kid, you might as well throw some gt-r badges on your car and call it a day.

lets just stope the shenanigans and just leave it at a funny *** thread that made it to 9 pages of who knows what. lets all go to the bar and have a drink and relax and be glad we have our muscle cars...

....**** adam, stop trying to sandbag dog, just turn the boost down a lil so its a fair race....
Old 09-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Teching In

+2.....couldnt have said it better myself. Well put.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Teching In

45 years of rustangs to many limited or speacial editions to name so many blowers turbos and other bullshit and unfortunatly from the dawn of time the zl1 camaro will still rape any fucken blown rustang on a n/a small block because real men get blown by chicks not not by whipples biatch no argument case closed
Old 09-10-2009, 04:10 PM
10 Second Club

+2.....couldnt have said it better myself. Well put.
So are we still going to race or what? Im not doing a ford vs chevy argument here, Since I own both. Im just trying to get a good race going here.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snugans310
45 years of rustangs to many limited or speacial editions to name so many blowers turbos and other bullshit and unfortunatly from the dawn of time the zl1 camaro will still rape any fucken blown rustang on a n/a small block because real men get blown by chicks not not by whipples biatch no argument case closed

Thanks Corky for ur input............how many years where u in h.s. again...7-8 years!

Quick Reply: For the H8ters:details leaked on 2011-12 mustang