Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Question about lowering Fan temps

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009 | 01:53 PM
Teching In

Default Question about lowering Fan temps

Kind of a newbie question. I want to have my fans tuned to come on earlier. The only way I know is like one of the Hypertech tuners or SLP fan switch. What other options are out there and how much would it cost. I am mainly looking to have them come on and off automatically without having to do the switch.
Old 09-23-2009 | 03:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 19blackta98
Kind of a newbie question. I want to have my fans tuned to come on earlier. The only way I know is like one of the Hypertech tuners or SLP fan switch. What other options are out there and how much would it cost. I am mainly looking to have them come on and off automatically without having to do the switch.
Go to any tuner if that is all you want they can do it pretty cheap! If you can find someone local with EFI LIVE they might even do it for free since 98's require no credit usage on there system!
Old 09-23-2009 | 03:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by rzuff
Go to any tuner if that is all you want they can do it pretty cheap! If you can find someone local with EFI LIVE they might even do it for free since 98's require no credit usage on there system!
+1 and might as well get the SLP 160f Tstat while you're at it.