Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to see the turbo picture!
Old 12-06-2009, 09:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Why Would you even Leave your Bike Idling when you Oil the Chain. Just Spin it By hand. Not that Difficult.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I wondered all the above, this guy is not that smart but hey I hope he learned a lesson from that, although I believe NOFX has made a song about that...
Old 12-06-2009, 10:00 PM
TECH Addict

how was the chain moving if the bike was idle? or did he prop up the wheel and leave it in 1st or something?
Old 12-06-2009, 10:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by hlaalu
how was the chain moving if the bike was idle? or did he prop up the wheel and leave it in 1st or something?
He said he put it on the stand put it in gear and let it idle.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Yeah I wondered all the above, this guy is not that smart but hey I hope he learned a lesson from that, although I believe NOFX has made a song about that...
Was that 'We Threw Gasoline On The Fire And Now We Have Stumps For Arms And No Eyebrows' by NOFX? lol I think thats the longest song title ive ever seen.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

O Snap!
Old 12-07-2009, 01:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NVR_SPDS
Was that 'We Threw Gasoline On The Fire And Now We Have Stumps For Arms And No Eyebrows' by NOFX? lol I think thats the longest song title ive ever seen.
Nah, some of the emo bands have surpassed that.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

dang....
Old 12-07-2009, 09:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NVR_SPDS
Thats one, I was thinking about the song the sang about the punk music writer chick, she goes around and checks out all the punk bands and writes about them she is litterally nubs, missing most of her ams and legs.

The song title is She's Nubs, off The War on Errorism.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Photoshop! Look at the pic when he's on the hospital bed, you can tell its digitized. All the pictures look a little wierd. He used good props though. Nice try.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by C5natie
Photoshop! Look at the pic when he's on the hospital bed, you can tell its digitized. All the pictures look a little wierd. He used good props though. Nice try.
how can you tell its "digitized"? That looks real to me even the dry blood.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Nah, some of the emo bands have surpassed that.
like the timeless classic, "My girlfriend broke up with me so I'm going to cut my wrists and close my eyes and go to sleep forever with bloody tears running down my face onto the shirt she bought me"
Old 12-07-2009, 03:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
how can you tell its "digitized"? That looks real to me even the dry blood.
Look at the middle finger in contrast to the bed handle. Its too straight of a line. Plus with a amputation like that he would be pouring and maybe even squirting blood. You must apply pressure or will bleed to death with enough time. Point is it would be a lot more bleeding especially on the floor in the pictures. You know how painful that would be, and you stop to take a picture? No way, plus the hospital would never leave that without a gauze and pressure wrap right away. I have had an EMT certification for 6years and was on the paramedics squad when I was in the Fire service. I dont know man, smells fishy to me.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:26 PM
On The Tree

That does not look fake. There would be too much time spent on detailing for each picture. I invite you to please point out anymore evidence of the other pictures being photoshopped.

As for the injury, the fingertips are filled with small capillaries and not huge blood vessels. Therefore, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for there to be initially a lot of bleeding, followed by clotting. Squirting blood? Maybe initially, doubtful, and most likely in the movies. The pics show blood droplets on the floor, and pic 2 shows a blood trail. Why isn't there massive amounts of blood on the floor? Because like anyone with common sense, if you get hurt, you won't just stay in one place and let the blood pool. Especially with a serious injury such as this. The injury happened and he moved around as evidenced in pic 2 with the blood trail. It looks as if he just happened to take the picture in an area with not much blood around him. Maybe in a different spot it was worse.

As for the hospital setting, there is no gauze or pressure applied because the hemorrhaging has ceased. By that time, the blood has clotted significantly so there is no need for such measures. By that point he is just waiting to be taken care of which would include inspection of the wounds, clean up, and dressing.

The circumstances seem strange with him taking pictures and all. But it does not seem fake. By the way, you may be overstating a certain thing you insinuated up there. If not, then I guess that info is all new to me. Thought I was a close friend?
Old 12-08-2009, 09:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 93Z28rare
That does not look fake. There would be too much time spent on detailing for each picture. I invite you to please point out anymore evidence of the other pictures being photoshopped.

As for the injury, the fingertips are filled with small capillaries and not huge blood vessels. Therefore, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for there to be initially a lot of bleeding, followed by clotting. Squirting blood? Maybe initially, doubtful, and most likely in the movies. The pics show blood droplets on the floor, and pic 2 shows a blood trail. Why isn't there massive amounts of blood on the floor? Because like anyone with common sense, if you get hurt, you won't just stay in one place and let the blood pool. Especially with a serious injury such as this. The injury happened and he moved around as evidenced in pic 2 with the blood trail. It looks as if he just happened to take the picture in an area with not much blood around him. Maybe in a different spot it was worse.

As for the hospital setting, there is no gauze or pressure applied because the hemorrhaging has ceased. By that time, the blood has clotted significantly so there is no need for such measures. By that point he is just waiting to be taken care of which would include inspection of the wounds, clean up, and dressing.

The circumstances seem strange with him taking pictures and all. But it does not seem fake. By the way, you may be overstating a certain thing you insinuated up there. If not, then I guess that info is all new to me. Thought I was a close friend?
Thanks glad you could "point" us in the right direction lol get it.. hahaha the guy messed up his fingers... point lol.

Ok bad joke.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:12 AM
10 Second Club

Yes... bad joke Adam.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

sonavabitch u KNOW that **** hurt...!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
sonavabitch u KNOW that **** hurt...!!!
Nahh I think it felt awesome, he was probably cheering going yes this feels sooo good I am sooo glad I did this, and then let out a loud YIPEEEE.

Quick Reply: Hmm someone give this guy a hand....