Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

IRVINE SPECTRUM - Meet PICTURES **Post em here!!**

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 11:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
thanks to all who showed up. looks like we did it big this year. this is by far the biggest one of all. nice to see all you guys again. George,james,cesar,the Generalz,wicked stangs and so on...oh and Lee who had a whole conversation with me and had no clue who i was...lol!

P.S did anyone find Ryne?lol! i had 6 guys who came up to me asking if i had seen him.he was no where to be found. guess it was like finding Waldo.

that was me. thanks bro. I'm on full boltons set up. no cam or heads. it runs quite strong for what it has.that Zo6 is a beast! and looks crazy *** hell.I was hoping you could have gotten a run with Chris in the F1 blown blk Z28 with the cowl hood. what's all done to your car? hope i see you around @ some local meets
Good seeing you again Luis!

Wish we could have chatted more... you being the club prez and all, it's kind of hard to pull you away for a few minutes

I ran into Ryne in Red Robin... He had the GF and his little bundle of joy with him grubbin down on some eats....
Old 02-02-2010, 01:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
Good seeing you again Luis!

Wish we could have chatted more... you being the club prez and all, it's kind of hard to pull you away for a few minutes

I ran into Ryne in Red Robin... He had the GF and his little bundle of joy with him grubbin down on some eats....
it was nice seeing you again too WEs, i apologise for that. I agree. i have a hard time trying to talk to someone when 30 other people come up to me and talk at the same time. I'm sure we will chat at the next meet.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:15 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
it was nice seeing you again too WEs, i apologise for that. I agree. i have a hard time trying to talk to someone when 30 other people come up to me and talk at the same time. I'm sure we will chat at the next meet.
i showed up before you guys got there and had to take the family to get some food, the little one was getting restless..... but i was there for a long time after that talking to people
Old 02-02-2010, 10:03 AM
11 Second Club

Lots of nice cars.
I really liked that SOM SS on Prostars.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Banned Village Idiot LS1BLKSS

how about we more the time to lets say 2 or 3 next time we do this, reason being, i for one fucked up and didn't eat anything trying to get my car ready so when i got there i was already hungry we took off as a group to eat by the time we got back everyone was gone, if we move it to 2 or 3 everyone should've ate by then and everyone would be there walking around
Old 02-02-2010, 02:03 PM
On The Tree

Yhe turn-out was great but I second the idea of a later start say 2-3 would be great. I got there around 1:30ish and a lot of people left. I did get to see a lot of people that I hadn't seen in some time that was fun. Ryne it was good to finally meet you (putting a face to the voice).
Old 02-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

I think alot of people had things to do later that evening. Maybe if a couple of the clubs bring a pick up and tailgate some burgers and dogs for cheap. That way people could walk around eating a burger and check out the rides. It would also be a great way for the clubs to make a "small" profit for future events. I say small profit cause I'd hate to see someone come in there and try to gouge us with $6 burgers they got from Costco... Just a thought...
Old 02-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Teching In

Nice turn out wish i was in cali.....and cali generals nice outfits you guys have?????are you guys going to l.a.invasion???
Old 02-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CESARZ
Nice turn out wish i was in cali.....and cali generals nice outfits you guys have?????are you guys going to l.a.invasion???
Thanks bro! Hey too bad we missed ya, I haven't seen ya in forever. And ya we're definately plan on going to Invasion again this year, wouldn't miss it.
So how's the camaro comin along?
Old 02-02-2010, 09:55 PM
TECH Regular

POP QUIZ: which 2 cars have mismatched rims in these pics?
Old 02-02-2010, 09:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CESARZ
x2 i havent seen cesar in the longest...hope you're doing good bro.

Originally Posted by Skidog5150
I think alot of people had things to do later that evening. Maybe if a couple of the clubs bring a pick up and tailgate some burgers and dogs for cheap. That way people could walk around eating a burger and check out the rides. It would also be a great way for the clubs to make a "small" profit for future events. I say small profit cause I'd hate to see someone come in there and try to gouge us with $6 burgers they got from Costco... Just a thought...
x2. We might be down to do that next meet.

Originally Posted by ur jlus
Yhe turn-out was great but I second the idea of a later start say 2-3 would be great. I got there around 1:30ish and a lot of people left. I did get to see a lot of people that I hadn't seen in some time that was fun. Ryne it was good to finally meet you (putting a face to the voice).
I know i did. i had poker night at my buddies house. i had to cut the meet a lil short.

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
i showed up before you guys got there and had to take the family to get some food, the little one was getting restless..... but i was there for a long time after that talking to people
ahhh, i see. We were at D&b's
Old 02-02-2010, 10:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Only problem with the hotdogs/burgers tailgating idea is the mall most likely wouldn't allow that on their grounds. They have rules against selling/providing food on private property like that without a permit/license or at least some form of permission...
Old 02-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
Only problem with the hotdogs/burgers tailgating idea is the mall most likely wouldn't allow that on their grounds. They have rules against selling/providing food on private property like that without a permit/license or at least some form of permission...
yah that would be an epic fail
Old 02-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Teching In

i been around just busy alex...hope i see you guys in L.A INVASION..MY CAR IS DOWN BUT WORKING ON IT..DOING LIL THINGS MY CAR IS STILL SLOW DO???HOW IS YOUR CAR ALEX AND LUIS WHATS UP BRO YOUR CAR IS LOOKING GOOD....
Old 02-03-2010, 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks bro.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:21 AM
10 Second Club

Hey Luis, A Big congratz on putting the Irvine Meet together, Mad Props to you brother.....Great Job!!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:52 AM
TECH Addict

Looks like my car snuck into a couple of pictures. Thanks!
Old 02-05-2010, 12:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by m6ttop
POP QUIZ: which 2 cars have mismatched rims in these pics?
srj was one of them
Old 02-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Teching In

Default Irvine pics

great turn out! i really like the three can ricer fly bye on 1st page and peoples reaction. god love um nobody else will.

Quick Reply: IRVINE SPECTRUM - Meet PICTURES **Post em here!!**