Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

what did you get for V-DAY?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010 | 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked94Z
nothing so far... the ex wife is coming over after i get off work tonight... could get interesting
Haha, pretty much the same here...ex gf instead of ex wife though.
Old 02-14-2010 | 06:03 PM
Teching In

For those of you that do not have anyone on this wonderful day. I give you this piece of advise...

Go buy yourself that part that you've been trying to save for.
1) It will cheer you up.
2) No one is going to yell at you.
3) Singles Awareness Day only comes around once a year and when it does just make sure you have some cash to buy yourself something real nice.

SINGLES AWARENESS DAY FTW!!!!!
Old 02-14-2010 | 06:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by EOD_JOE
For those of you that do not have anyone on this wonderful day. I give you this piece of advise...

1) It will cheer you up.
3) Singles Awareness Day only comes around once a year and when it does just make sure you have some cash to buy yourself something real nice.

I already bought myslef something in October...and today I blacked out the taillights.
Old 02-14-2010 | 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn bitch gave me a vd. Then she says she got it after last weekend when she went to Mexico, **** my life... LOL

I am kidding I enjoyed a stress free day, I played Modern Warfare 2 and I took a nap, wow this was a hard Valentines day this year... LOL.
Old 02-14-2010 | 09:15 PM
Launching!

Made her breakfast

Scrambled eggs, toast, etc
Old 02-14-2010 | 09:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

WTF? You guys get **** for vday? Not once in my life have I gotten anything. Cheap *** bitches.
Old 02-14-2010 | 09:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by EOD_JOE

1) It will cheer you up.

what if you have no money?

today is just full of loss
Old 02-14-2010 | 09:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Datzneat
WTF? You guys get **** for vday? Not once in my life have I gotten anything. Cheap *** bitches.
Same here man... i always get stuff for them but get nothing back and the last 2 years they have been on their rag so couldnt get it... but got a bj lol but ive never had anything bought for me
Old 02-14-2010 | 09:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Datzneat
Originally Posted by SixShooterCam
Same here man... i always get stuff for them but get nothing back and the last 2 years they have been on their rag so couldnt get it... but got a bj lol but ive never had anything bought for me

Its ok guys Im there with you, The only thing I get for Vday usually is drunk, I find out they are ho's, liers, or cheaters, or all the above within a few days of vday, so I party it up and drink and then find some random chick. The second part hasn't happened in a couple years cause I would rather leave drunk and alone than drunk and then get a gift that keeps on giving LOL.
Old 02-14-2010 | 10:17 PM
Launching!

ahh twas a bad day for me.. i sent her flowers in the mail, (lowkey since were not 'together') and she had gone on a trip the night before so i didnt hear from her since last nite.. had planned to take her out to eat, had 150 buks in my poket ready to go anywere and eat, called, nothin, texted, nothin.. then 630pm comes, i get 2 texts, then.. nothin.. so now instead of havin a nice dinner gettin some alone time with her, im at home.. eating poptarts.. my mom yelling to take out the trash.. fuken awesome..
wat sucks is i havent been let down like this in yeeearrrssss
Old 02-14-2010 | 10:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SSGoat
ahh twas a bad day for me.. i sent her flowers in the mail, (lowkey since were not 'together') and she had gone on a trip the night before so i didnt hear from her since last nite.. had planned to take her out to eat, had 150 buks in my poket ready to go anywere and eat, called, nothin, texted, nothin.. then 630pm comes, i get 2 texts, then.. nothin.. so now instead of havin a nice dinner gettin some alone time with her, im at home.. eating poptarts.. my mom yelling to take out the trash.. fuken awesome..
Its all good man, , if I knew more single people I would be out right now drinkin, well Im not so much single right now but the chick is in Glamis riding and hittin the dunes ( maybe dudes with my luck) **** it. LOL drink it up.
Old 02-14-2010 | 10:36 PM
Launching!

singles awarness day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ftmfw
Old 02-14-2010 | 10:43 PM
Launching!

its all good, i mean like i said were not together so i shudnt be trippin, we just hav our moments.. but i hadnt seen her in a week (skool/work) i was just kinda hoping id see her today but gess not.. im the type that doesnt get his hopes up so i dont get let down lol but this time idk wat happend..

thats another thing, since i wasnt really expecting it to end like this i realized everyone that i cuda gone out to kick it with is with theyr lady lol so single awareness day ftmfwinnnnnn! fuken awesome
Old 02-14-2010 | 10:45 PM
TECH Resident

Today is my birthday.....
Old 02-14-2010 | 10:46 PM
Launching!

lol wtf? happy birthday!!
Old 02-14-2010 | 10:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

its all good, i mean like i said were not together so i shudnt be trippin, we just hav our moments.. but i hadnt seen her in a week (skool/work) i was just kinda hoping id see her today but gess not.. im the type that doesnt get his hopes up so i dont get let down lol but this time idk wat happend..

thats another thing, since i wasnt really expecting it to end like this i realized everyone that i cuda gone out to kick it with is with theyr lady lol so single awareness day ftmfwinnnnnn! fuken awesome
Yeah dude I know what you mean, I am usually damn good about bein chill, this time for me was a kick to the face, but she is tryin to make things work. Who knows.

Yeah I got a few friend tryin to hook me up, one chick I know who was my "valentine" today is a bar tender and a stripper and is wanting to hang out this week, so we will see whats up.
Old 02-14-2010 | 11:13 PM
Launching!

lol damn almost same boat here, she broke up from a long term few months back, so im just waiting for her to give me the ok to start something but fuckkkk seems like forever, and wat i hate is now that im workin on her tryna get with her waiting, theres multiple women now trying to get at me like wtf were were u at a few months back lol, i just hope im turning the others down for a reason

kick in the face, thats the words i was lookin for lol

ima still take her out tho **** it, dont need no valentines day to tell me wen to take her to a nice dinner.. now to see when shell hav time :/

good luck to u this week tho
Old 02-14-2010 | 11:56 PM
JMR
Teching In

was going to be @ Hustlers Strip Club but my boy changed the plans at and decided to chill with his girl .... **** Valentines

Last edited by JMR; 02-15-2010 at 03:15 AM.
Old 02-15-2010 | 12:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

SS goat thanks man same to you, I got myself a bottle of Jack daniels tonight, He never let me down lol. God i miss my jack daniels nights, although I can't do handles in 4 hours anymore I still enjoy it.
Old 02-15-2010 | 12:42 AM
TECH Resident

I know the ******* feeling, especially the first part

Except she came over for alittle we had dinner but that was a bigger let down..

Quick Reply: what did you get for V-DAY?