Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

[SoCaL] Meet @ Puente Hills Hyundai (4/4) - BBQ/Car Wash/Raffle!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [SoCaL] Meet @ Puente Hills Hyundai (4/4) - BBQ/Car Wash/Raffle!!

Second Puente Hills Hyundai meet!!! I work at this dealer and it should be a cool event. Feel free to show up and envite other clubs as well.

Our first meet there last September during their grand opening had a great turnout with a mix of different brands.

PHH has invited us AGAIN for a meet at the largest Hyundai dealership in North America - only this time we expect to have a better turnout as I had the pleasure of meeting several new "faces" during our last couple of meets. WELCOME btw~ Very excited to see the growing number of Gen Coupe drivers in the SoCaL area!

Long story short, we'll be treated VIP with FOOD, CAR WASH, PRIZES, TEST DRIVES, AUTOCROSS (?)...etc.

Many Gen Coupe vendors will be invited as well to greet us.

Who will be picked the "Best Car" poll this time?
So come on down and show off what a bad*** your ride is!!!

*When & Where* - APRIL 10, 2010 (starting 10am ~ 3pm)

Puente Hills Hyundai
17621 E. Gale Ave
City of Industry, CA 91748

You're more than welcome to invite your friends and families, and any feedback and support in organizing this upcoming meet would be greatly appreciated.

If mother nature allows and all agrees, I hope to make a run at GMR (Glendora Mountain Road).

Will be looking forward to seeing YOU there!

1.86merk
2.VETTE4FIVE
3.Famous SS
4.mikes'SS
5.robss07
6.alimon757
7.K5ivan
We will have Friscos catering and Frisco's girls. Possible autocross event and GMR run as well.

Quick Reply: [SoCaL] Meet @ Puente Hills Hyundai (4/4) - BBQ/Car Wash/Raffle!!