Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

MOSLEY VS. MAYWEATHER who is your pick and why????

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 12:11 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why are you guys fighting over the internet about a fight with two guys that could careless if you were even alive
Old 05-04-2010, 01:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mayweather is the best boxer hands down, his records proves it. I would love to see him face paquito but whats wrong with a drug test, barry bonds had to take one
Old 05-04-2010, 02:19 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

i am biased towards disliking mayweather because i have met him a few times in vegas, and he is a cocky little douchebag.... that rolls around with a entourage of bodyguards
Old 05-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
why are you guys fighting over the internet about a fight with two guys that could careless if you were even alive
thats is so true....ssmokin99 i apologize
Old 05-05-2010, 11:04 AM
TECH Regular

i am biased towards disliking mayweather because i have met him a few times in vegas, and he is a cocky little douchebag.... that rolls around with a entourage of bodyguards
Probably cuz he knows people hate him and would sucker punch his ***....
Old 05-05-2010, 01:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Not a fan of Mayweather but he totally proved him self Mosley had nothing for him. I thought he was gonna get his *** kicked but he is a great fighter, I hope Pacman kicks his ***!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Teching In

the fight got a little boring towards the later rounds, but it seemed like mayweather was actually being the aggressor for a change. he didnt run like he usually does. i thought it was a decent fight. im not a mayweather fan, but i think its pacquiao thats dodging the fight, not mayweather. just take the blood test! to those who say "manny has never tested positive", well he hasnt...yet! just because he hasnt gotten caught, doesnt mean hes not on the juice! just my opinion...
Old 05-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Teching In

Mayweather > Pacquio. Mayweather will win and I dont know why people keep trying to throw people at mayweather that man is not losing to anyone anytime soon its just that simple. Pacquio is to wild of a fighter hes going to keep throwing wild punches and hes going to eather miss due to mayweathers A+ defense or hes going to get a mean counter punch and get KO'd. Pacquio dosent have the punching power of mosley and you saw that mosley couldnt even knock mayweather out with is power so its not going to happen. Mayweather barley broke a sweat that fight.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LTXBOI
ur being a straight up *****.telling me to shut the **** up,AND ****** IDIOT...your too emotional like a bitch!!!!WHY SO VOLGURE OVER MY OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T PAY OUR BILLS.YOU RELATED TO PAQIAU HOW EVER HIS NAME IS OR SOMETHING??????
why mayweather wants olympic style testing...whats so bad about that? mosely agreed to terms and they fought...
thats is so true....ssmokin99 i apologize
Ok really I wasn't serious calling you an idiot etc. Anyway I think Mayweather can beat Pacquiao, BUT I think Pac will give him a way better fight than what Mosley did. I am rooting for Pac though. So here's what makes me mad... All of a sudden just because the Mayweather's said Pac's on roids then everyone wants to believe it. HE'S NEVVVVEEERRR FAILED A TEST. Let the Nevada Athletic Commission do their job and not Floyd. Floyd doesn't make the rules. Who cares if Mosley took the tests that Floyd requested, he isn't Pacman. The reason why Pac feels he gets weak from blood tests so close to the fight is because that's why he lost to Morales the first fight. Yes, it is a little fishy to turn down $40 million for a fight. Now, with that said Pacquiao stated recently that he's willing to take the tests under certain circumstances.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Teching In

the fight is going to happen no matter what. its way too much money left on the table for it not to happen. but just because ive never gotten cheating on a test, doesnt mean ive never done it. just because he hasnt gotten caught, doesnt mean he doesnt do it. im not sayin hes on the juice for sure, but ne athlete that is doing extraordinary things, is going to be subject to this type of thinking whether they like it or not. Manny was on the juice, a-rod was on the juice, big papi was on the juice, and im pretty sure albert pujols is on the juice. hell, even mosley was on the juice.

although it is good to hear that pacquioa is softening his stance tho, he is saying unlimited **** tests, and blood test up to 14 days before the fight...
Old 05-05-2010, 09:06 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by m6ttop
yep....
Old 05-06-2010, 12:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by m6ttop
That's funny because my boy that lives in Vegas said Floyd and his body guards go to the gym where he works at and he said his body guards be punking people off the machines. They are BIG AS HELL though. My brother in law saw Floyd at a club out there and I guess he supposedly tried to fight my brother in law for looking at him crazy. Floyd would be the perfect person to sucker punch since he carries $10k on him all the time, LOL
Old 05-06-2010, 02:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
...Floyd would be the perfect person to sucker punch since he carries $10k on him all the time...
Im sure this guy would do that easily.

Quick Reply: MOSLEY VS. MAYWEATHER who is your pick and why????