Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I just saw there was a protest on Saterday

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
I knew this thread would go this direction, Black02LS1 seems to like bashing on illegals.
I never said that. I am using my freedom of speech to express my opinion, and my opinion is that legalization is not the answer.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:10 PM
TECH Addict

Thank you AZnMuscle for posting that. I have been trying to tell people that very thing and they seem ignore me. As you probably know there is a huge sympathetic crowd here in SoCal as there are many ties to those people and it becomes more of an emotional thing when their loved ones are threatened with being taken away, dispite the fact that they are technically breaking the law.

Emotions do not yield to common sense, that is the foremost rule in politics. Those that are too ignorant on the subject let their emotions guide them. That is why certain politicians/dictators/etc have the ability to rally people behind them, they are skilled at manipulating those emotions to serve their purpose.

I have already stated my views on the subject, and they will not change. However there is no reason for the utter contempt and hatred that is expressed on this subject. Secondly, if you are going to take the time to write a reply on this board at least take the time to do it right and not make yourself look like a total moron, you all know who you are.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

EDIT: I need to say this, people have a right to say what they want. This is the benefit of a free country, and the internet. I dont care what their views are, they have a right to say whats on their mind...ok read on.

The funniest thing is... the politicians who support legalizing people who illegally immigrated here want them here for 2 reasons:
1) cheap labor (read- modern form of slavery)
2) They hope to legalize them and get their votes.

if I were here illegally id be really offended by those back stabbing politicians. Those asses dont give a damn about keeping families together or helping them get a better life.

BTW the protest is not because of the AZ law, theyve done it for several years now, always on May 1. The last couple of years they caused problems like closing roads and freeways during rush hour.

I am torn on the issue so I wont talk about my opinion. Those who are against it, you are generalizing. Yes, many of them are mooching off our government, but not all. Some actually have taken pride in the country and are living the "American dream". The contribute to our society. Lots of others have no pride in the country, send money back home, and take advantage of free health care and other welfare benefits.

Last edited by fast01z28; 05-02-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black02LS1
I never said that. I am using my freedom of speech to express my opinion, and my opinion is that legalization is not the answer.
You are entitled to your opinion, But when your opinion degrades others believes it offends them and starts political wars, stereotyping, name calling etc. Those people where protesting because they strongly believe in their reason. When you call it bullshit your calling them out for a verbal fight. It seems to me the only reason you started this thread was to degrade on their cause.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

wow guys just leave this type of thread for a political forum.........
Old 05-02-2010, 10:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mvcams
jsteele90 does not have the huevos to come to the hood and start asking for id!!!!!
Be advice you are talking to a Marine there little man and I don't think he would back down... If we get called in to take care of it best believe all those little bitch made gangsta will get handled!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Teching In

Ok, For all the ****'n ******** that are talking **** on all the illegal immigrants, how many of u bitches would like to do there jobs that they do.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:56 PM
TECH Addict

^^^ Actually i can think of 20 million+ legal unemployed people that are looking for ANYTHING to do for reliable income.

Furthermore not all the jobs they do are **** jobs paying $5/hr. I know of a group of roofers here in SoCal that have illegals among them that make $20/hr+. I know the knew the owner, sadly he died last year of cancer, but he hired them not because he wanted cheap labor but because they were the best for the job and he rewarded them with a fair wage.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
^^^ Actually i can think of 20million+ people that are out of work and looking for ANYTHING to do for reliable income.
Yeah I would have to agree with that
Old 05-02-2010, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hawk611
Ok, For all the ****'n ******** that are talking **** on all the illegal immigrants, how many of u bitches would like to do there jobs that they do.
I sure would, lots of others would also.

Think about it every country has those jobs filled do they all hire illegal immigrants? no they pay people for their service and then the money goes back into the economy to buy headers for your car or a new bike instead of it being taken over the border and being put into mexico or another south american economy.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Vale verga man
Old 05-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Teching In

Yup but for like 3x the amount that they r getting payed, and still bitching.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:01 PM
TECH Addict

^^ Go back and read the second part i added.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1FASTBIRD
Be advice you are talking to a Marine there little man and I don't think he would back down... If we get called in to take care of it best believe all those little bitch made gangsta will get handled!!!
You do know alot of those marines/army are gangstas that join the military to learn how to kill better.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 180ls1
I sure would, lots of others would also.

Think about it every country has those jobs filled do they all hire illegal immigrants? no they pay people for their service and then the money goes back into the economy to buy headers for your car or a new bike instead of it being taken over the border and being put into mexico or another south american economy.
yeah try picking strawberry's all ****'n day bending over see how ur back ill do.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
You do know alot of those marines/army are gangstas that join the military to learn how to kill better.
Yes I do.. So whats that suppose to too tell me??? That we can't handle it if we get called in???
Old 05-02-2010, 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yup but for like 3x the amount that they r getting payed, and still bitching.
I am not going to get through to you obviously because you think i am a ******* ******* for opposing illegal immigration and expressing my view.

But just because the cost of a job increases does not mean its a bad thing but you would not understand that, the middle class is shrinking, college students cant find jobs during the summer, it is getting harder and harder for low educated people to work with their hands because of illegals. And like mentioned above they are not satisfied making $5 an hour and they will keep pushing as far as they can.

I would get laughed at if i offered $5 an hour at the home depot for some work done by the illegals.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah try picking strawberry's all ****'n day bending over see how ur back ill do.
i did not realize that was the only job they did...
Old 05-02-2010, 11:11 PM
TECH Addict

Of course not, you are not sympathetic to their plight When are you gonna get that through your thick head man?!?

Old 05-02-2010, 11:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Vale verga man

Quick Reply: I just saw there was a protest on Saterday