Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Saw this on craigslist, PAINT deal at a good shop in socal

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 02:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I just wanted to clarify my last post so you guys don't take it the wrong way. First the paint does look good and is of high quality. With a little more color sanding and a good buff it can really come out nice. Some things that I was not happy about are correctable, and with a good detail will look fine. You guys should not hesitate taking your car to Adrian as he does good work and for the price this paint can't be beat. It is still a high quality paint job it just needs to be properly color sanded and buffed which I now know. Adrian offered to do this for me, but I live 5 hours away and this was not an option at the time. The work he's been putting out has been top notch and I know if he had the car for a few more days he could really get it to how I want it. Adrian has called me to make sure that he can do whatever he can to make me happy and I really appreciate it. That shows what kind of customer service his shop has and in my opinion it is second to none for a bodyshop. Would I do it all over again knowing what I know now? Yes I would. The paint is of good quality and the price can't be beat. Sorry to anyone who may have taken my first post the wrong way, I was just frustrated after finding some things that were wrong. After settling down I realize most can be fixed and in retrospect I received a very good deal from a really good shop. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by Blk98ls1; 06-01-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a question out of the the topic, are the camaro ss the only camaro with the painted calipers with "camaro" wording ?? or is this some kind of mod ?
Old 06-02-2010, 02:01 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by emenny81
a question out of the the topic, are the camaro ss the only camaro with the painted calipers with "camaro" wording ?? or is this some kind of mod ?
They are stickers
Old 06-02-2010, 03:12 AM
Launching!

Luis c;mon dawg we all know your baby has always looked fucken gorgeous, Blk98ls1 sorry about the little issues you found, I PERSONALY think it came out good, all it need its a good detail and it should look even better, with all due respect Black color cars are hard *** hell to be perfect but yeah... hit up Luis with the SOM SS, he should take care of you, like u said just wait till the paint heals, i just got a paint job on my LE, overall it came out just how I wanted it... heres a pic of it, 2 weeks after the paint job.

Old 06-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
They are stickers
umm anybody have a link to a write up or know where to get those stickers ??

I searched for calipers yesterday on the camaro 67 -2002 thread but didn't find much.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by emenny81
umm anybody have a link to a write up or know where to get those stickers ??

I searched for calipers yesterday on the camaro 67 -2002 thread but didn't find much.
here u go bro.

http://marylandspeed.com/camaro-brak...per-p-100.html
Old 06-02-2010, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn Danny, your ride came out really good. you should have gotten the L.E stripes painted on. cant wait to see the car in person. if you guys need info on the shop pm me. just incase there's drama with the vendor forum rules.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
damn Danny, your ride came out really good. you should have gotten the L.E stripes painted on. cant wait to see the car in person. if you guys need info on the shop pm me. just incase there's drama with the vendor forum rules.
Thanks Luis, i thought about it, but cash was low, so i got the body work that was bothering me out of the way, i ended up buying the stripes i just have to wait till the paint heals a little.

Quick Reply: Saw this on craigslist, PAINT deal at a good shop in socal