Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
pay attention--------------
Old 05-20-2010, 01:07 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
speechless. we should all be a bit more careful at all times specially while "*******" around on the roads. I know we all do.
x2 yesterday some dumbass kid walks in front of my buddy's FJ, luckily we were paying attention
Old 05-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Caught me off guard for sure.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:55 PM
Teching In

seems like u guys get influenced pretty easy...it was just another PSA for me...
Old 05-20-2010, 09:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Most people I see in lifted trucks are bros, Dose that mean mexicans have huge ***** since they drive those little as trucks? lol.
wow, if that ain't the biggest crock of... man you should know better. you live in orange county home of the white boys w/ lifted trucks. everytime i go to the o.c. i see the ****** baddest lifted trucks. now in the hood most of the lifted trucks belong to hispanics. and as for ***** i can't speak for nobody else but mine is big cuz its ****** big. well maybe being black has something to do with it.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ls1ya
wow, if that ain't the biggest crock of... man you should know better. you live in orange county home of the white boys w/ lifted trucks. everytime i go to the o.c. i see the ****** baddest lifted trucks. now in the hood most of the lifted trucks belong to hispanics. and as for ***** i can't speak for nobody else but mine is big cuz its ****** big. well maybe being black has something to do with it.
(hint: his "bros" are different than your's)

Why are you talking about your dick to a bunch of guys? The only way we'd care is if you could jump rope with it, because that would be insane.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:33 AM
TECH Regular

Lmao!!!! You had too many blunts homie...
Old 05-22-2010, 12:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1ya
LMAO do you even know what I'm talking about? Yeah my "bro" is not exactly what you think it is. It was a simple joke to make fun of "bros" that drive lifted trucks and Mexicans that drive those little shitty 84 Toyota pickups lol. This has nothing to do with penises.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
(hint: his "bros" are different than your's)

Why are you talking about your dick to a bunch of guys? The only way we'd care is if you could jump rope with it, because that would be insane.

Quick Reply: Crazy video, anyone seen this?