Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Border Patrol - Illegals/Terrorists **Video**

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JMR
extortion maybe, but murder i find that hard to believe, there are corrupt officials but the laws aren't......SO MEXICO DOES NOT MURDER NOR EXTORT THE CROOKED COPS DO

DarkKR: *the main concern of that video is terror and i did not see the topic being touch on your post*...BTW im not interested on a war im just debating
*edit* how terror is tied with the border
Just to be clear, I corrected myself in a later post. The video itself was informing the public about possible terrorists crossing the border, but the point of my post was if we stop giving illegal immigrants a reason to come here, (I.E. health care, Drivers licenses, Schooling, welfare, food stamps, and jobs), and make the penalties for crossing the border something that is harsher than just sending them back. They will stop crossing the borders since there will be less to gain and alot more to lose. If they stop crossing then the Coyotes who are helping them accross will not be making a profit and will potentionally go do something else.......If that makes sense. Its a ripple effect.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 180ls1
i saw a stat similar to theirs that said 17% of the people crossing were criminals of other crimes besides being here illegally.
That is misleading because it's equivalent to saying "how many people committing crimes have committed crimes before".
Old 05-22-2010, 01:00 AM
On The Tree

Nothing pisses me off more then illegal immigration.

All of you who are saying, "boohoo my families were illegal and so imma get all butt hurt cause you dont want to give them or me rights." Suck it up! ****

Im the first generation of my family to have been born here in the USA!! My dads family immigrated from Argentina, my mom came from puerto rico (i realize you are a citizen if born in puerto rico) But her mom and dad immigrated from other countries.

But one thing that they did differently from all the mexicans. They did it right. They paid the fines, waited in line to get there green cards. I dont even know the whole process that they went through, but it wasnt easy or cheap. for my dad he said, specially in the late 60's early 70's his family wasnt well off and it was hard. They had to learn the language, went to school, went to COLLEGE, now have well paying jobs.

Dont give me that **** that its to hard, i know plenty of people who have done it the right way, they are just straight up lazy . And i feel like its unfair that immigrants who do it the right way and get there papers, will just have to pay for the immigrants who dont do it the right way. I personally think, illegal immigrants should not deserve ANY rights at all! none. They are not US citizens, therefore do not get to reap the benefits of this great country. Also, harsher consequences should be taken to people found here illegally.

Rant over
Old 05-22-2010, 01:18 AM
JMR
Teching In

Originally Posted by 95CamaroLS1
My dads family immigrated from Argentina, my mom came from puerto rico (i realize you are a citizen if born in puerto rico) But her mom and dad immigrated from other countries.

But one thing that they did differently from all the mexicans. They did it right. They had to learn the language, went to school, went to COLLEGE,
they are just straight up lazy
this is a generic observation but ok

there is an irrational prejudice between the Latin Americas i just hope that is not case here
Old 05-22-2010, 01:37 AM
JMR
Teching In

Originally Posted by DarkKnightRider
Just to be clear, I corrected myself in a later post. The video itself was informing the public about possible terrorists crossing the border, but the point of my post was if we stop giving illegal immigrants a reason to come here, (I.E. health care, Drivers licenses, Schooling, welfare, food stamps, and jobs), and make the penalties for crossing the border something that is harsher than just sending them back. They will stop crossing the borders since there will be less to gain and alot more to lose. If they stop crossing then the Coyotes who are helping them accross will not be making a profit and will potentionally go do something else.......If that makes sense. Its a ripple effect.
Mexico is truly fucked up and citizens of country do want out; now they do not come to the States in order to leech its freedom and opportunity, most Mexicans are willing to work twice as hard in order to share our privileges( just had to bitch slap that dead horse)

some time ago i either read or heard that Mexicans are now migrating to other countries because of the situation here in the States; thus less immigrants U.S

i do agree people should go trough the motions in order for proper legal status, but the fact is that it does not always happen.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:23 AM
On The Tree

But one thing that they did differently from all the mexicans. They did it right. They paid the fines, waited in line to get there green cards. I dont even know the whole process that they went through, but it wasnt easy or cheap. for my dad he said, specially in the late 60's early 70's his family wasnt well off and it was hard. They had to learn the language, went to school, went to COLLEGE, now have well paying jobs.

Dont give me that **** that its to hard, i know plenty of people who have done it the right way, they are just straight up lazy . And i feel like its unfair that immigrants who do it the right way and get there papers, will just have to pay for the immigrants who dont do it the right way. I personally think, illegal immigrants should not deserve ANY rights at all! none. They are not US citizens, therefore do not get to reap the benefits of this great country. Also, harsher consequences should be taken to people found here illegally.

Rant over
The main reason why "MEXICANS" come through illegally is because in order to get VISA, you have to own a business, have a house, or maybe be ill from a deadly sickness. Most of the illegals that cross is because they are starving poor and need a better future and cant afford to go through the correct process. If they try to go through the right process they get rejected since they are Mexican, and they are only one border away. They are millions of illegal Mexicans here already making it harder for them to get a VISA. Central Americans have TPS VISA so thats one of the reasons you never see other hispanics here illegally in huge quantaties.

-Bert
Old 05-22-2010, 02:53 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=01SOMSS!;13365471]Wow, that's crazy. i do think that our government spends alot of tax money and time on stupid senseless laws and projects.We should concentrate on really putting that money into important projects like this.it's crazy how we have terrorist living under our noses and dont even know until they blow something up. QUOTE]

All of the terrorist that have attacked, or attempted to, inside US have came here legally with VISAS handed to them by the US Goverment. Just look at the 9/11 terrorist. The border is just a very small problem for terrorist. They have plenty of methods to get people here.

http://old.nationalreview.com/mowbray/mowbray100902.asp

-Bert
Old 05-22-2010, 03:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Nothing pisses me off more then illegal immigration.

All of you who are saying, "boohoo my families were illegal and so imma get all butt hurt cause you dont want to give them or me rights." Suck it up! ****

Im the first generation of my family to have been born here in the USA!! My dads family immigrated from Argentina, my mom came from puerto rico (i realize you are a citizen if born in puerto rico) But her mom and dad immigrated from other countries.

Rant over
AMEN!!!!

Originally Posted by JMR

there is an irrational prejudice between the Latin Americas i just hope that is not case here
Don't pull the race card... I'm sooooo sick of that ****.... If the tables were turned and someone said Whites should do it LEGALLY I wouldn't give two *****... Because, in the end, I know what they mean first of all, and 2nd, they are completely right!

Sorry... but some races give themselves a bad rep and general public image. Then cry "poor me you racist bastard" as soon as someone says something about it...

In my eyes... that has nothing to do with being racist. There is a problem that happens to deal with one race more than the other. End of story...

It should be noted, I have many MANY friends of other ethnicities, races, backgrounds etc... and have NO ill mannared racist feelings towards them and never will.

I'm generally talking about the low life, thugs, gangters, illegal immagrants, murderers, drug trafficing, scum suckers. Be it one race more than another, black, white, mexican, asian, etc... the fact is, you can't deny, one race depending on the crime, is easily the leading offender... in the case of illegal immigrants it's mexicans...

Seriously, just enter the country legally and there is NO PROBLEM! What's so damn hard to understand about that?
Old 05-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
AMEN!!!!

Don't pull the race card... I'm sooooo sick of that ****.... If the tables were turned and someone said Whites should do it LEGALLY I wouldn't give two *****... Because, in the end, I know what they mean first of all, and 2nd, they are completely right!
Old 05-22-2010, 12:29 PM
On The Tree

Here is the defenition

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

-Bert
Old 05-22-2010, 12:30 PM
JMR
Teching In

Originally Posted by JMR

by here i was referring to 95camaroLS' post and not to this thread

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
AMEN!!!!

Sorry... but some races give themselves a bad rep and general public image. Then cry "poor me you racist bastard" as soon as someone says something about it...

In my eyes... that has nothing to do with being racist. There is a problem that happens to deal with one race more than the other. End of story...

It should be noted, I have many MANY friends of other ethnicities, races, backgrounds etc... and have NO ill mannared racist feelings towards them and never will.

I'm generally talking about the low life, thugs, gangters, illegal immagrants, murderers, drug trafficing, scum suckers. Be it one race more than another, black, white, mexican, asian, etc... the fact is, you can't deny, one race depending on the crime, is easily the leading offender... in the case of illegal immigrants it's mexicans...

Seriously, just enter the country legally and there is NO PROBLEM! What's so damn hard to understand about that?
i am not pulling the race card

there is much dislike within Hispanics of other countries including some Mexicans that terrorize immigrants from Central and South America any form of terror is disgusting

and for future reference i am a first gen American who dislike people blaming their misfortunes on racism

Last edited by JMR; 05-22-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:03 PM
JMR
Teching In

BTW i apologize for the lack of clarity
Old 05-22-2010, 01:10 PM
11 Second Club

I like this....an immigration debate that isn't getting overly heated, and name calling is at a minimum
Old 05-22-2010, 01:14 PM
JMR
Teching In

Originally Posted by aznmuscle
i like this....an immigration debate that isn't getting overly heated, and name calling is at a minimum :d
...+1
Old 05-22-2010, 01:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I may have mentioned this before on here but it is really sad what gets passed off as racist now days. Everything can be twisted as racist so it seems, so when i get called it or hear it being used it really does not affect me, which is sad. Just a little rant i guess.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by aznmuscle
i like this....an immigration debate that isn't getting overly heated, and name calling is at a minimum :d
.....+2
Old 05-22-2010, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my main two problems with illegal immigration is

1 my family immigrated from Germany in the 1920s (legal btw) and at that time(and now) there were no interpreters for you if you only speak German, there were no jobs or education for you if you speak German. You had to speak and use English because that is the language of the this country but now it seems we have made a exception for Spanish immigrants and that for at least southern California its almost a requirement that you speak Spanish

2 this one is probably little more touchy but i work with 3 illegal immigrants and they all are cool guys but i have a major problem with 2 of them because they came here when they were about 16 and utilized our free school system, then proceeded work in whatever construction jobs until they worked with my company,
my company does mostly high class, top of the line,very expensive solar installations. now i make a decent wage and they make approximately the same, but the difference is they don't pay a single dollar towards taxes, they never have and never will(they have been denied any type of a green card or citizenship) but yet they drive on the same roads as i, all of there kids go to the free public schools and take advantage of our heath care system
now these are two well paying jobs that could of went to people that are not illegal and would pay taxes to benefit our state our cites and our schools
but instead the rest of us tax payers get the pay for there share while they reaps the benefits

Last edited by tripblackls1; 05-22-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JMR
by here i was referring to 95camaroLS' post and not to this thread

i am not pulling the race card

there is much dislike within Hispanics of other countries including some Mexicans that terrorize immigrants from Central and South America any form of terror is disgusting

and for future reference i am a first gen American who dislike people blaming their misfortunes on racism
Nahh i know what you mean. I have plenty of mexican friends and all other different ethnicities. But truthfully, im not gonna beat around the bush, im gonna say it like it is. The majority of illegal immigrants are from mexico and central america.

And you guys can call me a heartless mo' ******, but really, i dont care about how bad your country sucks, how much you need to start a new life, or how much poverty you are in. Cause i dont even make that much money, and when i have a family, i want to put all my extra money into there lives. I really dont want to help pay for people who are breaking the law. Taxes already suck enough, so when i have to support some illegal babies birth cost, help it half *** it through OUR schools, then drop out. No. I dont do **** like that. Make me a billionaire and ill gladly dump money on to your shitty country, but till that happens, dont take it from me.

I should go outside and cool off lol, this subject always gets my blood boiling.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99bluehawk
The main reason why "MEXICANS" come through illegally is because in order to get VISA, you have to own a business, have a house, or maybe be ill from a deadly sickness. Most of the illegals that cross is because they are starving poor and need a better future and cant afford to go through the correct process. If they try to go through the right process they get rejected since they are Mexican, and they are only one border away. They are millions of illegal Mexicans here already making it harder for them to get a VISA. Central Americans have TPS VISA so thats one of the reasons you never see other hispanics here illegally in huge quantaties.

-Bert
Ya it is expensive, but thats just what it costs to get all the benefits. Its like joining a golf club or somethin, if you dont pay the fee to get in, you dont get to golf on the best green ( i dont golf so i dont know the lingo lol), or get special benefits. You cant just walk up to the place, and walk inside demanding you want all these cool benefits and not expect to pay because you cant afford it or dont want to. If you cant afford it, tough ****!

My dads side of the family were not wealthy by any means, at first my grand father had to come to the states alone and work before he was able to bring the rest of the family up. And ya it does take a long time, my dads family had to wait 10 years in line before they were granted citizenship.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by frogger13
I'm gonna get flamed for this...
If they want to protect the borders,why do they question
people that are already here?

Why dont they go after the employers who hire them?
Theres alot of companys that hire illegal immigrants
that fly under the radar for cheap labor.

My parents were once illegal, so i feel like you guys
that are for this law are against me and my family..

Both of my grandparents are immigrants. Mothers side from Mexico and Fathers side from Russia, both were legal entries.... I'm proud of them for doing it the right way and enjoying and working for the right to be here.

and FYI, every time the border patrol or ICE goes after the employers the politicians put a stop to it.... here's the only way it will work...

- you have to deport the illegal aliens
- you have to go after the employers and fine them heavily
- you have to build a real fence. The virtual fence is bullshit and doesn't work
- you have to boot the politicians who do not support border enforcement

without strong support in controling our borders and allowing a safe and reasonable immigration policy that will not hurt our economy, we are going to continue to have an open door for terrorist. It's a joke how our border enforcement officers are getting their hands tied because of politicians.

I've worked in Douglas and the story is accurate. You'd be surprised how many illegals are middle eastern, and it's not just Douglas, AZ.

Here's another video for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s

Quick Reply: Border Patrol - Illegals/Terrorists **Video**